Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I used to hate .. but now I love ... (fill in)
Previous  1  2

TWINNY

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 9:59 am
Cooking supper. ( Went to mother, MIL 1st 3 months.) Now I love cooking, and eating home.

Seraph

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 10:05 am
imamama wrote:
I used to hate traveling alone. Now I jump at every opportunity to get on a bus by myself with no kids!
me too. me too! I think I've traveled on a bus alone 3 times in the last 2 years...

Seraph

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 10:07 am
cumin. white meat chicken. turkey. chicken soup. boiled chicken.

SavtaHelen

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:15 am
I used to hate my MILs good china but now I LOVE it and am so happy that I inherited it. Not only does it bring back good memories of her, but I really like the pattern and love having it to grace our Shabbat table.

Ditto her candelabra, which I also inheritted!

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:41 am
kitov wrote:
And let me add, MEN!!

Before marriage, I couldn't for the life of mine envision "loving physically" a male. When I read in a sefer that intimacy is mandatory mikvah night, I was like ok, once a cycle I'll manage...Don't ask me if I love or hate it today....

LOL Kitov, I was sooo like that.

But I nominate: rice. I used to hate it, now I like it (white and with a good sauce).

CAYA

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 10:36 pm
[quote="Ruchel"]
kitov wrote:
And let me add, MEN!!

Before marriage, I couldn't for the life of mine envision "loving physically" a male. When I read in a sefer that intimacy is mandatory mikvah night, I was like ok, once a cycle I'll manage...Don't ask me if I love or hate it today....

same here, but now I bh LOVE my husband! I used to hate when ppl touched me, I actually still do but not with my dh,

anewday

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:25 pm
I used to hate the laws of taharas hamishpacha, now I learned to APPRECIATE them! (I do not love them...not on that level, yet Smile)

manhattanmom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2009, 11:34 pm
canadamom wrote:
when I was pregnant the thought of nursing was nauseating, but now I love nursing Smile

You took mine!

I also never thought I ever wear a baby, but I loved it (and was a bit saddened when each of my boys got too heavy.)

fruitbasket

Post Thu, Nov 05 2009, 1:29 am
getting to know new people (not that I love love it always but I can say I enjoy it.)

msctwg

Post Sat, Nov 07 2009, 4:04 pm
I used to love making messes and anything creative. I still love the creative process, but not the mess since I'm the one that has to clean it up!!!
...casseroles are something that we all used to hate (because my mother would shove all the leftovers into a dish heat it up and call it dinner) and today I still can't make a pashtida or acasserole, but if someone makes a really yummy cheesy one I can eat w/gusto and zest.
I used to hate doing math in english. now I abhor,doing my children's math homework in hebrew.
I used to hate doing english language homework, and now I'm ok with it b/c I can at least understand the homework, even though we don't speak the same english. LOL
I used to hate to iron, and then we threw it out.
I used to hate how my children's room looked, and now I lleave it alone and every once in a while we call the rescue squad

Mommy F.

Post Thu, Dec 03 2009, 8:32 pm
sushi

skymile

Post Thu, Dec 03 2009, 9:03 pm
Broccoli.

sunshine!

Post Thu, Dec 03 2009, 9:08 pm
I used to hate sleeping, felt it was a waste of time and creative energy... It was just one of those things we "HAD" to do to stay healthy and well...
Boy, when the kids started coming... I cannot get enough. I would literally sleep all day and night if I was given the opportunity. I go through my days on autopilot...

top mom

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 1:03 pm
I used to hate coffee, even the smell of it, and now. ...☕☕☕

boysrus

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 1:05 pm
cheesecake Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics