Home

Dr. Stein's office is obsessed w/ Child Protective Services
  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 10:02 pm
I am posting anonymously (although I hardly ever - I am outspoken and proud of it!) but I do need information on my doctor's office and I want others to feel comfortable sharing anonymously. I am really concerned and want to switch Pediatricians becuase of new information that came to light. I have heard in the last few weeks that Dr. Stein's office, called Stepping Stone Pediatrics has some new medical staff, and has called the ACS on 3 separate families after children coming for routine appointments.

Do you use Dr. Stein's office? Have you met with any of the new staff, nurses, nurse practitioners? Have you got an uncomfortable feeling that they are plying your child for information? Let me know here, please.
Back to top

amother




Hotpink


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 10:06 pm
Anon because of location
I used to use Dr. Stein before her practice expanded. I left her for personal reasons .
I would be very very surprised if what you're saying is true. She doesn't strike me at all as the type. I'm assuming that there's more to the story.
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:
Anon because of location
I used to use Dr. Stein before her practice expanded. I left her for personal reasons .
I would be very very surprised if what you're saying is true. She doesn't strike me at all as the type. I'm assuming that there's more to the story.


Anon Pearl here - thank you for responding.

Dr. Stein is kind and open and super chilled. She isn't the one that is causing trouble. It is the new staff, particularly the new nurse practitioner, who grills the kids about adults touching inappropriately and all that stuff. In the last few weeks alone, ACS has come down for 3 separate children.
Back to top

amother




Hotpink


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
Anon Pearl here - thank you for responding.

Dr. Stein is kind and open and super chilled. She isn't the one that is causing trouble. It is the new staff, particularly the new nurse practitioner, who grills the kids about adults touching inappropriately and all that stuff. In the last few weeks alone, ACS has come down for 3 separate children.


Do you know this first hand?
I find this hard to believe. I work in a school and we needed to call ACS a few times . Unfortunately sometimes it took weeks or more for them to come down - so I find it surprising that they actually showed up three times .

Where did they come? To the doctor's office ? Child's home?
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:14 pm
Are you sure that all of the incidents were really minor that didn't warrant acs? How do you know they weren't legitimate? Do you know the facts of each of the cases?
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:36 pm
Anon Pearl here.

Yes, I know it first-hand. When the nurse got a young female patient to admit her father touched her inappropriately, they came down fast... The girl wasn't allowed to go home, held for hours...
Back to top

amother




Cobalt


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:40 pm
amother wrote:
Anon Pearl here.

Yes, I know it first-hand. When the nurse got a young female patient to admit her father touched her inappropriately, they came down fast... The girl wasn't allowed to go home, held for hours...


You know first hand that he did nothing wrong?

Because I have no problem with ACS coming for a child being molested by her father.
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:41 pm
amother wrote:
Are you sure that all of the incidents were really minor that didn't warrant acs? How do you know they weren't legitimate? Do you know the facts of each of the cases?


Anon Fuchsia, I wish it weren't so... But it is, at least in this specific case I am involved in.
And now major damage control is needed. Taking a sheltered young girl and getting her to say things that aren't true is horrendous. The nurse came out with a statement that was so outlandish and graphic...

This is a medical professional newly in practice, with a vendetta against the heimishe community. Apparently, she feels it is her life's calling to blow the horn and cry wolf.
Back to top

MagentaYenta









  


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:
...
This is a medical professional newly in practice, with a vendetta against the heimishe community. Apparently, she feels it is her life's calling to blow the horn and cry wolf.


Those are some wild and damaging assumptions on your part.


Last edited by MagentaYenta on Wed, May 17 2017, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




Cobalt


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:44 pm
amother wrote:
Anon Fuchsia, I wish it weren't so... But it is, at least in this specific case I am involved in.
And now major damage control is needed. Taking a sheltered young girl and getting her to say things that aren't true is horrendous. The nurse came out with a statement that was so outlandish and graphic...

This is a medical professional newly in practice, with a vendetta against the heimishe community. Apparently, she feels it is her life's calling to blow the horn and cry wolf.


Again, how do you know it isn't true?
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:44 pm
amother wrote:
You know first hand that he did nothing wrong?

Because I have no problem with ACS coming for a child being molested by her father.


I would make the call personally if I had a shred of doubt that he did something wrong! I have ZERO tolerance for this... Some people believe that making such a mistake once should be forgiven. Unfortunately, you can't count me in that group... A father who touches his daughter inappropriately, even once, is sick, sick, sick.... IMHO.
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:48 pm
amother wrote:
Again, how do you know it isn't true?


Pearl Anon here... Imagine this was your brother and niece. And you know your brother darn well. And your teenage niece. And her behavior, in school, at home... Can you promise to believe it to be untrue if you heard this kind of gossip on them? Nothing is certain, but you can make a fair judgement call based on your knowledge of the people.
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:49 pm
amother wrote:
I would make the call personally if I had a shred of doubt that he did something wrong! I have ZERO tolerance for this... Some people believe that making such a mistake once should be forgiven. Unfortunately, you can't count me in that group... A father who touches his daughter inappropriately, even once, is sick, sick, sick.... IMHO.



So how come you are so sure that in this case it didn't happen and the young girl made it up? How do you know this? At face value the girl was making a very serious claim that would indeed warrant acs.
Back to top

TentPitcher2000









  


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:49 pm
amother wrote:
This is a medical professional newly in practice, with a vendetta against the heimishe community. Apparently, she feels it is her life's calling to blow the horn and cry wolf.

She is likely a lonely unmarried, unhappy woman in her 30s who is one of those people who go to counseling over Hillary Clinton's loss.
Back to top

ra_mom









  


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:52 pm
TentPitcher2000 wrote:
She is likely a lonely unmarried, unhappy woman in her 30s who is one of those people who go to counseling over Hillary Clinton's loss.

Huh?
Back to top

MagentaYenta









  


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:55 pm
TentPitcher2000 wrote:
She is likely a lonely unmarried, unhappy woman in her 30s who is one of those people who go to counseling over Hillary Clinton's loss.


Hug

Sounds like someone needs a cookie and a nap.
Back to top

amother




Cobalt


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:56 pm
amother wrote:
Pearl Anon here... Imagine this was your brother and niece. And you know your brother darn well. And your teenage niece. And her behavior, in school, at home... Can you promise to believe it to be untrue if you heard this kind of gossip on them? Nothing is certain, but you can make a fair judgement call based on your knowledge of the people.


I promise to believe any teenager who finds the courage to reveal something like that.

I know that the nicest guys can be very sick on the inside, and some dysfunctional families do a very good job of hiding their problems under the rug.
Back to top

crust









  


Post  Wed, May 17 2017, 11:59 pm
amother wrote:
Pearl Anon here... Imagine this was your brother and niece. And you know your brother darn well. And your teenage niece. And her behavior, in school, at home... Can you promise to believe it to be untrue if you heard this kind of gossip on them? Nothing is certain, but you can make a fair judgement call based on your knowledge of the people.
I'm sorry to bust your bubble ima Perl. If I would know my brother darn well and one of his children would say yes to a graphic question I would still believe the child.
Knock knock!! Wake up!
Back to top

amother




Pearl


Post  Thu, May 18 2017, 12:29 am
crust wrote:
I'm sorry to bust your bubble ima Perl. If I would know my brother darn well and one of his children would say yes to a graphic question I would still believe the child.
Knock knock!! Wake up!


Crust! Of course it is crucial to do due diligence, and if a child is making claims like this, something is very wrong. Now we need to find out WHAT is wrong. Did the dad really act inappropriately? Or is this a medical professional with an agenda, picking on vulnerable, insulated children who are perhaps frustrated being one of too many in a dysfunctional family dynamic, in which she will use to ''fight the war against the hasidic community covering up molesters?''

Are you saying that every time a story like this breaks, is it ALWAYS the adult accused who is at fault? How about a smart child who is a pathological liar?
Back to top

amother




Apricot


Post  Thu, May 18 2017, 12:30 am
crust wrote:
I'm sorry to bust your bubble ima Perl. If I would know my brother darn well and one of his children would say yes to a graphic question I would still believe the child.
Knock knock!! Wake up!


People are blind when it is so close as family. You may think you know your brother. It's painful to believe reality.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
S/o Dr. Stein's office is obsessed w/ Child Protective Servi
by amother
4 Sun, May 21 2017, 7:26 pm View latest post
WWYD: Child obsessed with money
by amother
15 Mon, Jul 06 2015, 5:41 am View latest post
Help, professionals, programs or services for 5yo child
by amother
2 Sun, Feb 08 2015, 1:49 pm View latest post
by zigi
Child services are going to come after me
by mommy#1
32 Mon, Mar 05 2012, 9:31 pm View latest post
States that provide free services for special needs child 2 Mon, Apr 23 2012, 11:44 am View latest post

Jump to:  





Report offensive ad