Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Highend luxurios kosher vacation
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

may2010

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 8:31 am
fmt4 wrote:
But... who wants to go on vacation to Baltimore?

So my mom took us bc she hadn't seen the grandkids in a year bc of covid. It was driving distance from NY, lakewood, and baltimore where we all live. House itself was rlly huge and accommodated all of us comfortably, you feel like ur in the Poconos or upstate bc the house itself is in the woods on its own estate. We had all the kosher food delivered from local restaurants. In terms of things to do we did day trips, one day DC, one day the zoo and jump zone, one day the aquarium, one day port discovery a kids place super fun

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:26 am
may2010 wrote:
So my mom took us bc she hadn't seen the grandkids in a year bc of covid. It was driving distance from NY, lakewood, and baltimore where we all live. House itself was rlly huge and accommodated all of us comfortably, you feel like ur in the Poconos or upstate bc the house itself is in the woods on its own estate. We had all the kosher food delivered from local restaurants. In terms of things to do we did day trips, one day DC, one day the zoo and jump zone, one day the aquarium, one day port discovery a kids place super fun

Cool. And no, I was not the same poster- just that we always prefer finding awesome rentals to hotels. Just way more fun. (Israel luxury hotels aside, obv)

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:28 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Wealthy people sometimes bring along a chef with them to wherever their vacation destination is.

I was gonna say this, you bring your own chef.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

climb

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:47 am
You can find such houses or even nicer in Lakewood, monsey,monroe or catskills areas , dont need to travel to Baltimore for this

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:51 am
climb wrote:
You can find such houses or even nicer in Lakewood, monsey,monroe or catskills areas , dont need to travel to Baltimore for this

Of course not
But it’s a change from Lakewood monsey Monroe and Catskills for me so I think I’m gonna try this! Looks nice

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:52 am
climb wrote:

No was is arguing with that. It's just an example

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:53 am
Zehava wrote:
Poster bumped up this old thread to advertise

Or she had a wonderful experience which she wished to share. If it’s not interesting for you, skip. No need to insult anyone.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:54 am
these days people are looking to rent a beautiful home with a private pool...

Op, if there are no covid regulations you should look into Switzerland

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:54 am
Just saw that someone went on vacation to Cancun and took along a professional chef responsible for all food. Shipped a grill. All supplies. Food. And made gourmet food 3 meals per day.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:55 am
climb wrote:

Right but for ppl who live in tri-state area it’s a change of scenery. And Baltimore has many activities.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:40 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Or she had a wonderful experience which she wished to share. If it’s not interesting for you, skip. No need to insult anyone.

Why would someone bump up a thread that's over 2 years old to share a wonderful experience they had? That's odd.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:44 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Why would someone bump up a thread that's over 2 years old to share a wonderful experience they had? That's odd.

If someone was a new poster maybe. But she has a history on here posting about Baltimore especially . Makes me less suspicious then if she was a new poster posting for the first time.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:45 am

I don’t know. Might be an ad and might be a harmless mention of her experience for whatever reason even if it’s an old thread. Suspecting it’s an ad doesn’t give anyone a right to bully and insult someone. We should act like the mature adults that we are. If something sounds suspicious you can always report.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:47 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I don’t know. Might be an ad and might be a harmless mention of her experience for whatever reason even if it’s an old thread. Suspecting it’s an ad doesn’t give anyone a right to bully and insult someone. We should act like the mature adults that we are. If something sounds suspicious you can always report.

I'm not seeing any bullying or insulting going on.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:49 am
I'm not seeing any bullying or insulting going on.

I would be hurt if I post about my vacation (especially under my SN) and get blamed for advertising. But to each their own.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:53 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
I would be hurt if I post about my vacation (especially under my SN) and get blamed for advertising. But to each their own.

It's very weird to bump a thread that's over 2 years old just to brag about your vacation.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:54 am
It's very weird to bump a thread that's over 2 years old just to brag about your vacation.

If it’s suspicious report it. That’s the rule.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 10:56 am
may2010 wrote:
I can't say enough about Edelweiss Kosher Rental it is a luxury vacation home my parents rented in Baltimore and took us to. Location is isolated in a gorgeous area beautiful grounds and the house was absolutely stunning. Everything kosher including coffee bars and snack bars. Theater jacuzzi game room outdoor large fish pond fire pit.. not normally Amazing place!!! https://g.page/EdelweissKosher?share

Sounds interesting. Do you know what it costs per night/week?

may2010

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 11:28 am

Never in my wildest dreams did I think posting about our experience would lead to suspicion lol . So funny. anyways, was going to start a new thread to post about it bc we really enjoyed and could help others who haven't been able to fly or see their families in a while and it's not well known place, but figured I should first see if anyone was looking for such a place and wrote about it there. I didn't even look how old this thread was, just responded abt it. But funny now realizing how old it is, anyway, didn't mean to cause drama. Nothing more to see here folks .

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Apr 29 2021, 11:30 am
Website doesn’t even seem up
And running and it seems more of a travel service than a specific home rental
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics