Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Fancy ladies at the park
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 12:34 pm
imasoftov wrote:
and there's a guy who has "romantic feelings" for cars ...

How right you are, and some for the smell of vomit.

tachles

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 11:13 pm
amother wrote:
You just kept going on and on about a scarf not being seductive - especially on a woman with no make up (if she is made up it’s her not the scarf). So I’ll extrapolate the scarf on plain Jane to be same as scarf just sitting around doing nothing.

“Plain Jane” is not plastic hanger.
So a Woman wearing a tichel
Does not equal your lipstick on a shelf.

Yes you can be seductive with a tichel,
But that’s not because the tichel is seductive it’s because the man is focusing on the seduction going on in other aspects of you and ignoring the tichel.

Basically you can be s.xy despite of a tichel but not because of it.
As opposed to a sheitel, if it’s natural looking and seductive enough even if you are a coat hanger, ahem, I mean a “Plain Jane” your sheitel can push you over that edge where a man finds you seductive.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 12:12 am
Not just Jewish women do this. There are the blue blood proper snobby types who on occasion might be in the park too with pearls, heels & lipstick, the Latin fancy type who might show up in heels, full face of makeup and form fitting gorgeous outfit...I can go on. All types in all walks in all ethnicity groups can be found choosing to go to the park in either mode of dress.

Would I choose this for myself? No. But let them be happy. Whatever works. I feel better dressing how I think I should dress to go to the park so I will do what I want. Everyone should dress to the park how they want to. Some people won't go out or be seen inside without a full face of makeup. They suffer from great insecurity besides from wanting to feel dressed, it embarrasses them, why judge them for how they got there?

It is not our job to not seduce men by our choice of clothing. If they have a thing for something not our problem. We are just not supposed to uncover certain parts or dress/act promiscuous by standard definition.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 12:26 am
I go to parks pretty often and never saw anyone in heels there. Nor have I seen anyone really dressed up unless it’s Shabbos or Yom Tov. During the week there are all kind of attire ranging from tank tops to snoods to sneakers to slinky skirts to pencil skirts to make up to sun glasses to regular weekday wigs.....

imasoftov

Post Sun, Sep 02 2018, 6:28 am
amother wrote:
I wasnr kidding ...

Nor I.
Page 10 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 Recent Topics