Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shrimpclyde?? Where do I buy that ?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:05 am
Ora while I understand your point you are projecting. Clearly Op does not feel that way. Made that clear in her own words.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:05 am
Ora in town wrote:
Of course not!

Have you never been at the other end of this kind of joke?
What many posters on this thread are doing is plain and simple bullying.

That is offensive to people who have actually been bullied.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:10 am
Lets stay on topic.

Op I see people often wear thin leggings or tights footless or with feet, knee length work out skirt, swim top or thin workout top and workout bra, can add sheer knee length hose for feet or peds if using footless leggings .
All can be bought inexpensively at somewhere like Target. Though I like the skirts from Junees better for this as I find that material most lightweight. While there are swim skirt coverups they are usually not long enough.
Many swim in this like making their own tznius swim gear. Though I am so enjoying the links posted here! Thanks!

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:11 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
That is offensive to people who have actually been bullied.

If OP was hurt by your mocking and ridiculing her. Could she say so?
No!
She's alone.
You are many.

So easy to jump on one person when you outnumber them.

That's the basis of bullying.

Not to speak about what those reactions say about you, your hashkofe, your middes... even though you are hiding behind anonymity. But behind those pseudonyms, there are real persons... and they should be ashamed.

Last edited by Ora in town on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:12 am
I'm not jumping on OP, I posted something that I thought she would find funny. And you're attacking me for it.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:12 am
Ora perhaps start a spin off on bullying. A very worthy topic. Though not applicable here.

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:14 am
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Ora perhaps start a spin off on bullying. A very worthy topic. Though not applicable here.

Delete all the mockeries, and I will delete my protest against the mockeries.
Mockeries are off-topic too.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:31 am
I would say we can help Op best by staying on topic.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:32 am
If anyone is concerned that a post violates rules please report to the mods.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:34 am
Oh my! OP, I really apologize! Would you like for me to erase my post?

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:37 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Oh my! OP, I really apologize! Would you like for me to erase my post?

Thank you for deleting your post.

Last edited by Ora in town on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:46 am
Ora in town wrote:
It's not so much about OP.
It's more about your own dignity...

I don’t agree
I thought OP and I were a team: I know what was in my heart and it wasn’t mockery
I am asking OP adult to adult: how do you feel about this? Ora- I hear you but I want to give her a voice as well

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:47 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I don’t agree
I thought OP and I were a team: I know what was in my heart and it wasn’t mockery
I am asking OP adult to adult: how do you feel about this? Ora- I hear you but I want to give her a voice as well

You see- I love being teased, I know when it crosses the line to being mocked and won’t stand for that. We’re all different

giselle

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:54 am
Ora, I think you can take a lesson from OP not to take yourself so seriously. Lighten up a little.. your life will be much more pleasant.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 5:56 am
giselle wrote:
Ora, I think you can take a lesson from OP not to take yourself so seriously. Lighten up a little.. your life will be much more pleasant.

You epitomize this for me Giselle: your posts are always humorous yet intellectual, teasing yet kind- I always enjoy reading them

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:00 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
You epitomize this for me Giselle: your posts are always humorous yet intellectual, teasing yet kind- I always enjoy reading them

Thank you for deleting.

Last edited by Ora in town on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:02 am
Ora in town wrote:
Can't you tell the difference between humorous, yet intellectual posts and a bunch of yentas ganging up on someone not so familiar with their language, who made a mistake?

Ora: you spoke up for her which is beautiful and now it’s her turn to speak. I am more than ready to delete my post but only if that’s what she wants- like I said before- everyone’s different- give her the chance to talk as well

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:04 am
Ora in town wrote:

Hiding behind anonymity make them cowardly to boot.

Oh, please. Your name doesn't mean anything to strangers. And now you're not only attacking people for making jokes, you're calling people cowardly.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:04 am
Ora in town wrote:
Can't you tell the difference between humorous, yet intellectual posts and a bunch of yentas ganging up on someone not so familiar with their language, who made a mistake?

Your jokes (collective you) were really in poor taste.
Hiding behind anonymity make them cowardly to boot.

I hide behind anonymity because someone was cross referencing my posts- it felt like they were profiling me which felt dangerous especially as I did share a lot about myself and my family. I have no issue pm’ing anyone but I don’t post under my name right now

Ora in town

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:09 am
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Oh, please. Your name doesn't mean anything to strangers. And now you're not only attacking people for making jokes, you're calling people cowardly.

I'm not saying I'm not anonymous.
I'm saying that on an anonymous forum, you would have to be even more carefull about things like that.
And you would also have to be more careful when there are other users around who share your opinion and participate in the mocking.

Both factors make it more cowardly
Both factors reflect more negatively on you when you do it.

So if you like to tease, tease your friends and family in real life, who can see your face, one on one, so that there is a fair balance of power.

Last edited by Ora in town on Thu, Jun 18 2020, 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Page 3 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics