Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for my husband and
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Isramom8

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 5:08 pm
I'm sorry, Yesha. Not sure what to say and feel helpless to do anything... Crying
You're in my thoughts.

sped

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:42 pm
Oy - I am really sorry it workd out this way. Hashen should send you a yeshua - quickly. You are still in my tefilos.

mimivan

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:46 pm
Yesha..this is horrible!
your family is in my thoughts and prayers
we should have the complete revelation of Moshiach tzidkeinu and the end of all tzaoros

Raisin

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:47 pm
oy, I hope things only get better for your family. I know it's only a drop in the bucket but I bought a tichel from your site.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 10:53 pm
I am posting this only to give you chizuk. My dh has been unable to work since he had major surgery in november. I earn some $$, but nowhere enough to support us. Dh was behind financially before surgery, so after it obviously got worse. But HKBH runs the world. Today, 3 months later, we are caught up on our bills. Dont ask me how-I am really not sure. Tzedakah, gifts, family, my parnossah, school giving back tuition, etc.
All I know is that hashem takes care of us -and I try to remind myself of that each time I get crazy with worry about next months bills.

tovarena

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 9:49 am
Oy Yesha, our thoughts are with you. May Hashem give you all koach to get through this time!

mandksima

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:44 am
Yesha, I am so sad you are going through this. May Hashem give you the strength to withstand this test.

How long is the sentence for? Is that part not decided yet?

Ruchel

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:52 am
Yesha, bring your tichels to the Imamother meets. I'm sure people will like them.

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:58 am
mandksima wrote:
Yesha, I am so sad you are going through this. May Hashem give you the strength to withstand this test.

How long is the sentence for? Is that part not decided yet?

6 months... and any days missed have to be made up. And it has to be a straight 6 month sentence.

LibraMommy

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 11:15 am
Yesha, this all sounds really hard. I hope the six months go by quickly and that you all manage. May Hashem be with you all.

hadasa

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 3:00 pm
Hatzlachah, Yesha. May Hashem smooth your path and may everything work out easier than expected.

leomom

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 10:47 pm
I just bought a gorgeous scarf from you (or at least I bid on it and hope to win it). Hatzlacha to your family during this stressful time.

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 1:38 am
Some good thoughts and some Tehillim could be used today. Hearing is for 11 a.m. (Israeli time). We're leaving for court soon.

Marion

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 1:40 am
I hope you're taking both the kids, so that the judge can see whose mouths the food is coming out of. (Yes, I'm angry.)

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 1:41 am
We're not allowed in with the kids... they're too disruptive.

Marion

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 1:43 am
How convenient. (Sarcasm intended.)

hila

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 2:09 am
behatslacha !
I will keep you in mind all day

freidasima

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 2:23 am
It should just go well...

brooklyn

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 9:21 am
Good luck.

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Feb 22 2010, 10:34 am
Hodu l'Hashem ki tov!

2 months work service, starting after Pesach and 3 years suspended license. Since he surrendered his license Nov 2008, he's got about 20 months left.

Thank you ALL for your Tefilot, good thoughts and support.
Page 7 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed