Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for my husband and
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

GetReal

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 11:53 am
Davening and thinking of your family. Besurot tovot!

hadasa

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 12:11 pm
Wishing you all the best. I'm sure Hashem will help with a favorable outcome. Waiting to hear good news.

sped

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 12:22 pm
I am davening that your husband has hatzlocha tomorow and that Hashem should give you all lots of koach. Can I ask you to please keep us posted?

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 12:24 pm
Of course. Bli neder some time tomorrow I'll post here.

miriamnechama

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 12:45 pm
I'm going to keep you in mind iyh tomorrow.

you should have lots of hatzlacha.... Hug

relaxed

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 1:06 pm
So sorry your family's going through this. May all our prayers help yield the positive verdict you are all hoping for. With G-d's help, tomorrow will bring good news only.

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 1:23 pm
Will bl"n daven that your husband have hatzlocheh and siyata Dishmaya. Would you know the time the courtcase is supposed to start? May we hear besuros tovos be'ez"H.

merelyme

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 1:51 pm
Done. You should see rachamei shamayim.

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 2:43 pm
The hearing is supposed to start at 11 a.m.

mandksima

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 3:36 pm
So sorry you're going through this! I'll be thinking of you and davening.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 3:47 pm
Ditto to everyone.
But please, to you and anyone reading this, no one should feel defensive for reaching out for help under such circumstances. Yes, we tend to think the ultimate, most desperate tzaar is serious, serious illness but we can't beat ourselves up like that when presented with other great challenges. Hope you get my point. I'm in a rush and don't know if I expressed it well. But this definitely warrants a virtual Tehillim rally!

Ima'la

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 4:11 pm
Hatzlacha, Yesha. I said Tehillim. Hug

happyone

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 4:27 pm
Thinking of you.

Strudel

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 4:44 pm
Hope all goes well for you and your husband. Only good news.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 4:52 pm
What a terrible story. I feel for everyone involved. There is one thing I'm not gettting. If this man was at fault for causing this thing to happen, why is your husband considered responseble at all? Usually courts assign blame before they make someone pay money or go to jail. Has your husband hired an attorney to prove that Steve is responsible for causing the accident in the first place? I feel for him but am confused about how it got this far, when your husband was innocent.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 4:58 pm
amother wrote:
What a terrible story. I feel for everyone involved. There is one thing I'm not gettting. If this man was at fault for causing this thing to happen, why is your husband considered responseble at all? Usually courts assign blame before they make someone pay money or go to jail. Has your husband hired an attorney to prove that Steve is responsible for causing the accident in the first place? I feel for him but am confused about how it got this far, when your husband was innocent.

The motorcycle was in his blind spot but it sounds like her husband was at fault for not seeing him.
Still - I think there should be seperate rules for motorcycles then for cars. I hate motorcycles, they always come out of no where, swerve back and forth through traffic and in short, I've seen plenty of close calls.

Tehilla

Post Mon, Dec 07 2009, 7:41 pm
davening, and waiting for besuros tovos.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 12:29 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

The motorcycle was in his blind spot but it sounds like her husband was at fault for not seeing him.
Still - I think there should be seperate rules for motorcycles then for cars. I hate motorcycles, they always come out of no where, swerve back and forth through traffic and in short, I've seen plenty of close calls.

Exactly, it's my husband's fault for not seeing him since he was the one making the left-hand turn and the motorcycle was on the straightaway (even though the road curves at the intersection).

We've also discovered that here in Israel, sometimes the person who is more 'mizken' (pitiful) can get off without legal punishment. I mean my husband walked away with a dent in the car. The other guy is a quadriplegic. He's lucky to have survived the accident.

e1234

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 1:45 am
Hatzlacha!

YALT

Post Tue, Dec 08 2009, 8:52 am
I don't know what a straightaway is, and I know the laws are dif. here in USA & in EY. But over here there is a law that a motorcycle is NOT allowed to ride between lanes. It's called something like line-riding or something like that. I once watched a cop pull over a motorcycle for that.
Hope all goes well.
Said some tehillim.
Page 2 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed