Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How to be a good homemaker- please help.
Previous  1  2

Mommy912

Post Mon, Jun 05 2006, 3:57 pm
doublelucky wrote:
1-

we came up with a great system that works really really well for both of us...
at the beg. of each week( when my dh gets his paycheck) he divides the $ right away into separate accounts(online). Basically, we have like 8 dif. accnts set up, food,clothing,bills,misc,going out.. etc . Each time we go out we transfer the $ from an accnt. into my regular every day debit card accnt. so that I have to $ to get what I need This may sound confusing and complicating but it has helped us budget soooo well! and it has helped us use our $ wisely

Do you mean you have 8 dif. bank accounts? 8 dif. statements? How does this work?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 05 2006, 4:29 pm
doublelucky wrote:

1-at the beg. of each week( when my dh gets his paycheck) he divides the $ right away into separate accounts(online). Basically, we have like 8 dif. accnts set up, food,clothing,bills,misc,going out.. etc . Each time we go out we transfer the $ from an accnt. into my regular every day debit card accnt. so that I have to $ to get what I need This may sound confusing and complicating but it has helped us budget soooo well! and it has helped us use our $ wisely

:

I love this idea. I am trying to divide the money into different categories but too many things are misc. LOL

So far I have
car
utilities
tuition
insurance
clothing
misc.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry