Home

In search of a magazine article from Mishpacha Magazine

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

"chi"townmomm

Post Posted: Sun, Jan 03 2010, 2:11 pm       Post subject: In search of a magazine article from Mishpacha Magazine
A bunch of my friends are trying to help a close friend of ours who has a sick family member. We want to cook and freeze a bunch of rmade meals and leave them in her freezer. We read an article in Mishpacha Magazine Family First (we think) called a freezer full of kindness. Does anyone have any links to the article or any info on how to get it .

life'sgreat

Post Posted: Sun, Jan 03 2010, 2:28 pm       Post subject: re: In search of a magazine article from Mishpacha Magazine
Why don't you try emailing mishpacha? They should be able to either mail the mag, or email you the article.

Tizke lmitzvos.

ClaRivka

Post Posted: Sun, Jan 03 2010, 3:17 pm       Post subject:
I believe I have it. You can take it to get I photocopied if you want. I'll b back in town on wednesday.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1