Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Highland park nj

imato5

Post Sat, Apr 17 2010, 10:18 pm
We live in Lakewood. WE have been here 20 yrs. We are looking to move to a more "relaxed" but still frum area closer to the city, to make my hubbys commute easier. Anyone have info about highland park?

slushiemom

Post Sun, Apr 18 2010, 12:23 am
I PM'd you

Pickle Lady

Post Sun, Apr 18 2010, 12:33 am
Its a nice community and diverse. Easy commute to manhattan on NJ transit.

yo'ma

Post Sun, Apr 18 2010, 9:23 am
If I could live anywhere, that's where I would live. My brother and his family lives there. They've lived there since they got married, a little over 20 years ago.

pina colada

Post Sun, Apr 18 2010, 11:44 am
wonderful, easygoing neighborhood. very close to nyc re: travel

goldapoe

Post Sun, Apr 18 2010, 1:36 pm
If you have to live in the US, that's the place to be! I lived there for 20 years prior to Aliyah almost 6 years ago. There are still so many things about it that I miss. It was not an easy place to leave. The people are warm and friendly. The diversity is amazing as is the inclusion and acceptance of all. The Vaad HaRabonim is widely accepted and quite unified which helps to unify the community. For convenience you have Kosher: chinese/pizza/fast food/Dunkin Donuts/Carvel/Cholov Yisrael Ice Cream. 6 shuls: Sephardi/Ashkenazi/MO/Aguda (and everything in between). A Kollel/MO and more RW school (both with excellent academics). Mikvah (and one for men). Close to NYC commutining. Chessed opportunities and Shiurim all week long. All in about a 2 mile radius thus keeping the community very close knit.

PM me for specifics! I can give you names and #'s if you would like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating