Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Need 2010/2011 Jewish Day Planner/Organizer
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Sep 20 2010, 9:50 pm
Retails for $16.95. Sunny90, I'm sorry that I forgot to ask (Balabusta Organizer creator) Sara about sales in Israel and the UK, and don't expect to speak with her again until after the yomtovim are over.

I OK'ed final proofs today and understand that it will be printed tomorrow, but I don't know when the binding and shipping are scheduled. After the yomtovim we'll have to figure out how to publicize.

Amital

Post Sun, Sep 26 2010, 5:33 pm
How about online for those of us who would need it like that? I saw last year's on Eichlers...

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Sep 27 2010, 12:35 pm
I'm sure it will be available online, because it was last year and it will be distributed by the same folks who handled it last year.

momto4

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 7:15 pm
I would love if it would be available in pocket size for my purse. any chance at that happening?

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 8:19 pm
Shimon Grama's planner comes closer to being purse size (depending on your purse!), but there are tradeoffs -- the layout is IMHO compromised to fit a smaller format.

Anyway, the Balabusta organizers have shipped and should be in stores shortly. I haven't received a copy yet, but expect to have one in hand within the week. I am brainstorming with the author about the most effective ways to market this quickly, including flyers and (maybe) taking out an announcement ad on Imamother.

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 8:20 pm
Rubber Ducy Thanks so much. I also loved this calendar and was sad that I couldn't find it in stores. It was my favorite and I totally agree that the spiral binding is essential.

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 8:21 pm
imamother and facebook

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 8:27 pm
Imamother I know is read by the target buyer: religious Jewish women. I am not a Facebook user (and author Sara hardly uses the internet at all). How would Facebook work for this?

sunny90

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 4:56 am
Is there going to be a Balabusta's Daily Organizer for 2012-2013?

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 7:43 am
Yes! The new Balabusta's Daily organizer is shipping from the printer today. They should be arriving in stores (and at my home if you live in Baltimore!) next week. We hope to have a website up next week as well -- and it will be possible to order them from the website using Paypal.

sunny90

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 8:25 am
What about Israel? When will it be arriving here?
Thanks

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Aug 29 2012, 9:18 am
Our distributor is Israel Book Shop Publications. Most of the Organizers are going to them in Lakewood and they ship to stores all over from there... but I don't know the time frame to Israel. I can ask (you can too!).

imabima

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 8:02 am
Can we buy this online?

imabima

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 8:05 am
imabima wrote:
Can we buy this online?

Never mind...I found it here: http://www.israelbookshoppubli.....?cs=1

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Sep 05 2012, 10:37 am
I sent Israel Bookshop pics of the Organizer last night, so they can show a pic along with the description. They do have them in stock now. You can purchase from them directly and they are shipping them to stores all over -- and I have a few hundred in my dining room.

Also, we hope to have our website up within the week.

Amital

Post Wed, Oct 17 2012, 9:41 am
Just wondering - do you have a site up with this yet? I'd like to see some photos. (I found it here, too: http://www.amazon.com/Balabust.....r=1-1)

But there are no photos of the inside, and I can't get it in person to look at. Any help?

Thanks!

Tila

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 9:23 am
Did one come out for 2011/2012 2012/2013 ??

Amital

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 9:42 am
I got the 2012-2013. It's available on Amazon, too - there are a few photos there.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 9:57 am
I also got the 12-13.

1)Is it possible in future editions to perforate the tear off shopping lists on the side?

2)Use quotes and not pesukim so I won't have to worry about shaimos?

Amital

Post Mon, Jan 07 2013, 4:33 am
I am using this one now and did a review here: http://organizedjewishhome.com.....izer/

It seems that people are using a paper clip or sticky tabs to keep their place, but I agree that tear off sides would be awesome - that was one of my first thoughts.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics