Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Not sure where to post: bedbug treatment?
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 3:09 pm
op here. whew. bedbug dog gave us a clean pass. no bedbugs.

TehillaHadassah

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 5:13 pm
amother wrote:
op here. whew. bedbug dog gave us a clean pass. no bedbugs.

wonderful news! Hooray
Then what DO you have there? little tiny T Rex's Rolling Eyes

Tweedledee

Post Wed, Oct 06 2010, 5:28 pm
mesquitos and impetigo.

Bedbugcommunity

Post Sun, Jul 10 2011, 11:34 am
Unfortunately, no one way is currently the gold standard due to the aforementioned factors. Dichotomous earth and heat treatments are very popular these days, but as bed bugs gain immunity, new research and methods to kill bed bugs are constantly developing.

There is a great article about integrated bed bug treatment available at http://www.bedbug.com/Page-A-N......aspx

amother

Post Sat, Jan 19 2013, 11:08 pm
ok I am a new poster.

we thought we had bedbugs a year ago, got an exterminator check our place, he said we dont have any.

a few weeks ago, I found 1 bug in the kitchen and one on the bathroom, they looked like bedbugs but not sure. I should have kept them to ask but too late.

now my daughter has tons of little bits on her body, and my son also has tons all over, arms, legs, back, belly, face. he's itching all day.

I keep o checking the beds where they were bitten, but I dont see any bugs, where are they hiding that I dont see them? I am going nuts.

I feel like I cant have people over or go to others until I know for sure we dont have them.

I was thinking of taking my son to doctor to see what it is, but I am embarrassed if they will tell me its bedbugs.

how can I see if we have it? can they hide somewhere else in the room, and only come to our beds at nighttime?

amother

Post Sat, Jan 19 2013, 11:43 pm
My ds had a long row of bites along his arms. I also couldn't find any bed bugs I my house. Finally I brought him to the pediatrician and it was a mild case of POISON IVY!

amother

Post Sun, Jan 20 2013, 10:19 am
today I checked my son, almost al of his bits aere gone? does that make sense that they only stay for 2 days? maybe its just a rash?

amother

Post Mon, Mar 18 2013, 9:20 am
helppppppppppppp
we found bedbug this morning. we were supposed to go away for part of pesach, but what if I will bring them along and infect their house, I dont think its fair?
what would you do?
help
going nuts, cant deal with bedbugsssssssssssssssss
Sad

amother

Post Mon, Mar 18 2013, 9:44 pm
what would you do?

heat treatment wants $2000 for a small 2 bedroom apartment, I cant afford that???
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry