Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 25  26  27  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 1:30 am
We need to move this thread to the "Women with ADD" forum!

When DD was about 3, we were in the grocery store. She's riding in the cart, turns around, and looks at what I've put in the basket so far. Cookies, crackers, chips and ice-cream. She says "Mama, you forgot your list again, didn't you?" LOL Smart kiddo.

A few years later I got her back. She was filling out a form and she needed to put down the name of her school. At the time she was going to Torah Day School. She says "Mama, how do you spell TDS?" I just looked at her a minute and said "Seriously? Did you really just ask me how to spell T - D - S ?" shock Rolling Laughter I didn't let her forget that one for a LONG time.

This Shabbos, I was fretting because I left wet clothes in the washer, and forgot to put them in the dryer. I knew they'd be all damp and musty, and I'd have to wash them all over again. After havdallah I go to put them in the dryer, and realize that I'd never started the wash cycle to begin with!

greenfire

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 1:01 am
1222 wrote:
For those who can understand...

Mouse antibodies don't work on human samples. Where am I going to find another patient that fits my criteria undergoing bronchoscopy in the next month who can consent? Help! That was a biggie.

A second is TBS is not PBS, so back another week I am.

Boy was this a rough week! Be"h next week I can sleep more.

um ~ did you mean to post this here ? cause maybe we can't understand Scratching Head

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 2:39 am
greenfire wrote:
1222 wrote:
For those who can understand...

Mouse antibodies don't work on human samples. Where am I going to find another patient that fits my criteria undergoing bronchoscopy in the next month who can consent? Help! That was a biggie.

A second is TBS is not PBS, so back another week I am.

Boy was this a rough week! Be"h next week I can sleep more.

um ~ did you mean to post this here ? cause maybe we can't understand Scratching Head

I guess I'm pretty brainless, because I can't understand it either! Hypnotized

shanie5

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 9:09 am
So before I went to bed last night I decided to change a couple of clocks-daylight savings time. I looked at my cell phone-it said 1:30, so I should turn clocks back to 12:30-right? The clock I was changing said 2:30. I wondered why it was off by 2 hours, but changed it to 12:30. Went upstairs to my bedroom and saw the clock there also said 2:30. I then realized that the cell phone already switched to daylight savings time. So I had to go back downstairs and change the clock again.

This wouldnt be so bad, But I got home last night at 12:34-so I should have realized that it couldn't be 12:30 when I tried changing the clocks!

MrsButterfly

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 12:52 pm
A few weeks ago, I was looking through some baby clothes that we got and I found a baby laundry bag near the clothes. It was the cutest thing in the world... until I realized that it was actually my missing pillow case and not a laundry bag at all.

rw555

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 12:58 pm
I just poured orange juice in my coffee

rkade10

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 2:49 pm
Locked DH out of the apartment for five hours this afternoon Confused Forgot he'd lost his keys.

ShirleyTemple

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 9:18 pm
I was cleaning up a leak under my kitchen sink, put the drenched rags into a pail etc. I'm finally done, dry cabinet with pail full of water. What do I do? Pour the pail into the sink and I'm wondering why the cabinet is flooded again. :O

interboro2

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 9:41 pm
Was making scrambled eggs for my kids, I opened the cabinet to get the salt but reached for the coffee instead. only chaped what I did when I started to mix it all together.... my kids dont wonna forget it.

working hard

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 9:57 pm
3 a.m. I fed the baby and changed her diaper. Then I put her in the crib and went back to sleep. He woke up about 4 hours later soaking wet. I had forgotten to put a fresh diaper on him. It's a good thing he was only wet!

BabsB

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 10:30 pm
This thread made me laugh SO hard yesterday, and then today I did about five things worthy of making the cut. It's contagious!!

So today I needed to call the internet company. I look at the bill to find their phone number and dial away. Some error message. I dialed and dialed and dialed thinking I must be doing something wrong. Surely the phone/internet company has a working phone!?!

Then it hit me, I was dialing my own phone number, where there is no phone hooked up.

good-gal

Post Tue, Nov 05 2013, 6:27 am
It was one of those nights - dd just wasn't going to bed, the thought of milk was on my mind -( to tell dh to pick up a bottle on way home from work-) I yelled to dd-"get into Milk right now" !

doublemama

Post Tue, Nov 05 2013, 7:03 am
Took my favorite glass baking pan out of the oven and placed it on top of the stove where I promptly turned on the burner underneath it.....didn't realize until I heard the huge crack of my dish breaking on the stove top.

shanie5

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 6:49 pm
DD lost her contact down the drain. I decided (around 11:30 pm) to take out the u-bend pipe from the sink and see if the contact was still there. The pipe was filthy, so I decided to wash it out right then and there-in that sink. Took me a couple minutes to realize that the sound of rushing water was the water I was running going straight into the cabinet under the sink!

About 15 hours later dd found her missing contact- in the sink.

jayle

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 10:28 pm
I wanted to defrost a carton of milk, so I put it in to the microwave for 30 mins but forgot to press defrost!! a few mins later hear a bang and see milk pouring out of the microwave and literally dripping all over the place! anyway spend about 20 mins cleaning up and then take another milk out of the freezer and put it in the microwave and... FORGET TO PRESS DEFROST.....

my husbands reaction, once I can sort of understand but TWICE??

jayle

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 10:38 pm
ok, this happened quite a while ago but will go down in family history!
taking a long 8 hour trip with family, during the journey we stopped of at a service station and I went in to buy a drink, I noticed that I was getting quite a few strange looks, I was getting quite insulted I mean I know I was wearing a tichel, but come on with all the strange head gear other people wear its not so outrageously wierd,
anyway I get back to the car and start hunting around for the blow up pillow that I had been wearing around my neck, and that's when I realise to my mortification that it was still around my neck!!!

sara123456

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 11:37 pm
I feel very stupid writing this, but

I 2 kids very close in age and they I had stomach flu. Fever,diarrhea, and vomiting. I gave the older one oral motrin and the baby suppository for pain. My older one felt immediately better but my baby was miserable!

Couldn't figure it out till I wanted to give another and maybe double the dose. Guess what!! Instead of making him feel better, I realized tp my horror, that is gave her glycerin sepository and caused the symptoms to get worse!

Isn't this Brainless?

seeker

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 9:03 pm
I don't have anything special to add but I had a sudden urge to find and bump this thread for our communal enjoyment. Maybe because of this video that's been going around my facebook about push doors with pull handles. In any case, do go on!

sequoia

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 9:19 pm
Misspelled own email address while placing order.
Inundated company with messages about why I had not received an email confirmation.

debsey

Post Wed, Mar 02 2016, 9:39 pm
Sat down at my computer to do paperwork and clicked on the imamother tab. No paperwork. When will I ever learn?
Page 18 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics