Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What brainless thing have u done lately?
  Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 25  26  27  Next

Surrendered

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 11:45 pm
Strained the cooked noodles instead of the water into the sink.

Last edited by Surrendered on Thu, Oct 19 2023, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Dec 28 2017, 11:48 pm
Stupidest thing? Got sucked into the into the uncle Moishy thing. I get so heated up and then I realize how moronic it is. 15 pages last I checked. Insane. I hung up my hat.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 12:26 am
I did errands by foot when the weather was a little too cold.

rainbow

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 8:12 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Okay. This is not something I did but it's still hysterical. In my gyno's office, the receptionist was asking an extremely elderly person some questions. One of them? Are you on any form of birth control? Now, the poor elderly woman who might have been hard of hearing, asked her to repeat the question. She did. The waiting room is probably still laughing today...

Reminds me of the time I was waiting to be called in for an MRI. Receptionist asked the 90-year old lady, "When did you have your last period?"
The waiting room broke out in muffled giggles.
The old lady said, "About 30 years ago. I don't remember the exact date".

Tzutzie

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 8:55 am
Surrendered wrote:
A yungerman walked into shul with his white sleeping yarmulka on. He was lucky that a comedian past him by, the comedian exchanged his yarmulka and said: maila for me it makes sense, at least you shouldn't be embarrassed!

My husband got to cheder in his while kapel! He realized once he got there and quickly ran home to change. Mil lived very close by.
He stopped wearing a shluf kapel after that. LOL

groisamomma

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 9:05 am
I drove onto a cement piece of sidewalk jutting out of a median. I never saw it there but once I was on it I couldn't get the car off! We kind of just hung there until help came. A minute after Chaveirim helped us get the car off, I watched in the rearview mirror another woman do the same thing!!

deams

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 10:29 am
After doing a few errands I brought by baby who is in her carseat into the house. After unzipping the outer layer, taking off her hat, slipping off the gloves and then removing her blanket I reach to undue the buckle. But the straps and buckles were undone already! I had to sit down for a bit after that.

Surrendered

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 11:27 am
Filled out some forms, while DH speaking to me. Instead of writing our information, I signed my name with the words we had conversation with.

Surrendered

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 11:34 am
Very frum yungerman went to Appointment, he doesn't understand English well. While filling out forms, he didn't know what to write. He went up to receptionist and asked, what means:
"sx"! They said 'ask uour wife'! He called home, complaining that these people are so unhelpful! and asks her the meaning. She explained it in yiddish language: []M- for Mon []F- for Frau!
Zip: is not soup, it's the city code...

InnerMe

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 11:40 am
Surrendered wrote:
Filled out some forms, while DH speaking to me. Instead of writing our information, I signed my name with the words we had conversation with.

lol...

This reminds me of the times that I want to put away a box of cereal and a bottle of milk. And I proceed to put the milk in the pantry. And the cereal in the fridge.

Surrendered

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 1:04 pm
Bump!
Have you never had an embarrassing experience? No shame attached, we've all gone through some...
Come on share it with us!

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 1:08 pm
Surrendered wrote:
Very frum yungerman went to Appointment, he doesn't understand English well. While filling out forms, he didn't know what to write. He went up to receptionist and asked, what means:
"sx"! They said 'ask uour wife'! He called home, complaining that these people are so unhelpful! and asks her the meaning. She explained it in yiddish language: []M- for Mon []F- for Frau!
Zip: is not soup, it's the city code...

Similar story: some who worked in HR in BH Photo had a chassidish fellow applying for a job. The address fields included one for "country". The applicant filled in "Swan Lake".

Mevater

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 1:20 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
Similar story: some who worked in HR in BH Photo had a chassidish fellow applying for a job. The address fields included one for "country". The applicant filled in "Swan Lake".

That reminds me of a Country Yossi show, many years ago,where Country asked questions for prizes.

"Which are the 5 boroughs of New York City?" to which the adult caller answered : "Willamsburg, Boro Park, Flatbush, um um um I'm thinking...Monroe, "

I sometimes wonder if he hired people to play dumb, to make it entertaining.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Dec 29 2017, 1:37 pm
Years ago my DH went to the post office to mail a package. He asked the clerk if it's going with UPS or FEDEX! When he told me what happened I think I laughed for days!!!!!! Oh my!
DH also once made my grocery order, also years ago. I wrote scallions on the list. He came home with a single scallion! He couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard!

Blumy

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 2:09 pm
I went to work with my shell inside out one day!

cnc

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 3:22 pm
This thread is hilarious.

Marathon

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 4:39 pm
I've poured lens solution on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste!!

seeker

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 4:45 pm
Can we stick with "brainless thing YOU have done lately" and not make this into the "yungerman" equivalent of "dumb blonde jokes?"

I was just finishing up making pizza bagels when a child called for help in the bathroom. I put down the cheese package on the bookshelf on the way to the bathroom. As I did it, I KNEW it was a bad idea, hesitated for a second, and told myself that I WOULD remember it because it was right there on my way out of the bathroom, it was too weird to forget, and the child's need would only take a moment and would not be distracting.

24 hours later: On way to bathroom, find cheese on bookshelf. Smack forehead. Discard cheese.

Surrendered

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 4:57 pm
Just finished cooking meatballs for dinner. Put it on the front burner on a paper towel. Wanted to put on a flame on back burner, made an innocent mistake and put on the front flame! Entire dinner distroyed by fire. Tried shutting flames blowing by mouth, just spread. Screamt Fire and woke up a hysterical crying baby.

crust

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 4:57 pm
I arrived to a wedding in the city took off my coat realised I'm only wearing a skirt and a shell.
Who isn't bored of sequence lace chiffon tops anyway? Smile
Page 23 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics