Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Did you ever shop at All-In-Kosher, the online supermarket?

kitov

Post Thu, Jan 13 2011, 3:50 pm
I keep on seeing their ad here on imamother, and I always wonder whether anyone actually uses their site.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 6:33 pm
Now you mention it,. I see it too !

yummydd

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 6:35 pm
Its Rockland kosher from Monsey btw.

Seraph

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:27 am
Haha, their produce pictures don't match the descriptions. Like there will be a picture of cauliflower and say "carrots, 69 cents a pound."
Its very amusing, but very unprofessional. That would turn me off from buying from them.

MrsDash

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:32 am
Just checked out their site. The saddest part for me was looking at the bakery section before any other embarrassed

Seraph

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:43 am
Ok, I checked it out now. They fixed the produce pics. B'h. But I wasnt making things up- you can ask GR- she also saw it!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:51 am
I did

Yael_G

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 11:24 am
I saw your post, and took the time to call them; their Costumer Service is great, passionate and very helpful.

While waiting on the phone they fixed the issue we mentioned, and then asked them about their services shipping etc. They told me they started doing weekly routes to specific areas, example of routes they currently have is: Riverdale, Morristown, Greenwich, Stamford, they are working on Passaic, Teaneck and area. They asked me where I live because they are ready to start additional routes and open to ideas where to deliver, they said if they have a route, they lower the website pricing between 10-12% plus free shipping on orders more than $100.00 dollars.

I think it’s worth trying; it sounded great and plan to try them in the near future.

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 11:30 am
Welcome to Imamother!

frumamn

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 1:10 pm
I've ordered from them and I live on the west coast. They were out of lots of the things I ordered and what did come came just thrown into a huge box (including graham cracker crusts which were pretty crumbled) but their prices were good, shipping charge incredible for the amount of food we ordered and it all came within a few days. So I would use them again, I just wouldn't order fragile things from them.

Liba

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 3:49 pm
It doesn't look like there is any way to get Monday delivery of perishables, eh?

I was looking at the site for our trips and travels. It would be great to have food delivered to our destinations when we go to NH and the Catskills, but both places we arrive on Monday and I will need food right away.

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 6:20 pm
Liba wrote:
It doesn't look like there is any way to get Monday delivery of perishables, eh?

I was looking at the site for our trips and travels. It would be great to have food delivered to our destinations when we go to NH and the Catskills, but both places we arrive on Monday and I will need food right away.

catskills fax in an order to the groceries there...

LibraMommy

Post Tue, Jan 18 2011, 8:53 pm
Does anyone know if they will deliver to Lkwd? I would love to order groceries online!

flmommy

Post Sat, Jan 22 2011, 9:04 pm
I used them last Pesach and was pleases. A couple things surprised me like I thought I was buying a big bottle of grape juice and when it showed up it was tiny but I blame myself for not reading description better. I live in FL and couldn't order anything perishable but was happy with what I did order.

IloveHashem613

Post Sat, Jan 22 2011, 9:11 pm
yummydd wrote:
Its Rockland kosher from Monsey btw.

it is?

CandyApple

Post Sat, Jan 22 2011, 9:14 pm
yea I heard they're affiliated with rockland kosher and I did hear that their service is supposed to be really great

amother

Post Sun, Jan 23 2011, 8:40 am
CandyApple wrote:
yea I heard they're affiliated with rockland kosher and I did hear that their service is supposed to be really great

are their prices the same as rockland kosher?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen