Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
Vot is a Shlimpglide
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Tamiri

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 12:32 am
bnzn2000 wrote:
btw she's not even a married woman
Oh, so that explains it all.

chavamom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 12:34 am
Tamiri wrote:
sgr wrote:
She is saying she can't have bromfen-alcohol,implicating that she is pregnant.Its not a Shlimglide but rather a SHVIMKLEID - swim dress LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
ROFL

I thought that was the funniest part of the entire thing!

joy613

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:42 am
Emee wrote:
I don't have a facebook acct Sad anyway to inbed the video?

Same here. Are any of her other videos on youtube or only on facebook?

chanchy123

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 3:01 am
Haven't read the thread, but can someone please help me convince my DH that this is a joke?
We saw it on FB last night and he is convinced this is serious.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 3:29 am
Now that I actually read the thread I can thank Tamiri for the links to her other clips so I can send DH as proof of my correctness and his mistake Yay!!!! I love being right.
BTW the black imitation is not that great, it incorporates a lot of Latino accents and is quite racist.
I sort of guest what the slimipidg think was (no, don't ask me to write it out properly) but I wasn't so sure what the whole drink thing was. I have to see this again now with the peirush.

Tamiri

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 3:57 am
Look. She does a parody of different types of people and she does it well. It's entertaining. SHE'S entertaining. People are enjoying looking at her clips. My son told me it exploded all over Facebook. I hope she gets royalties. Maybe she can come up with something funny about Israelis, so we'll all be even.

And yes, once I understood what it's all about, the part about not drinking was the funniest.

My kids keep saying shlimpglide. They love it.

imaima

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 4:21 am
Tamiri wrote:
Look. She does a parody of different types of people and she does it well. It's entertaining. SHE'S entertaining. People are enjoying looking at her clips. My son told me it exploded all over Facebook. I hope she gets royalties. Maybe she can come up with something funny about Israelis, so we'll all be even.

And yes, once I understood what it's all about, the part about not drinking was the funniest.

For me the funniest part way about how the got tuna sandwiches and egg salad and it was like a real picnic!!

chanchy123

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 4:31 am
Tamiri wrote:

Just saw it again, I can't believe I missed the point about pregnancy, it was so obvious.
And I guess it seems to be that it's ok to laugh at the idiosyncrasies of your own group (the Jews) but it just doesn't seem fair to make fun of other people.

4ofus

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 7:34 am
Whoever is criticizing her should really stop. She is a really nice girl who just did these videos for her friends when she was bored. They loved it and sent it to their friends ..... She didn't even know it was on Youtube and wasn't so happy with whoever put it up.

ChutzPAh

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 7:50 am
ok, so now that this thing exploded all over the internet (I got it e-mailed to me this am by someone not on imamother) does anyone have a shidduch for her? I don't know her, but clearly people on this thread do, so pm them.

smileyface

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 10:29 am
In response to a trip to Miami!

Tamiri

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 10:51 am
My son worked at Oppenheimers and feels she portrays the ladies EXACTLY, down to the sleep turban. Come on, laugh a little. Or maybe take a look and see how we look to the outside world. Sometimes a mirror is a good thing.
He says they girls are all wanting to be taken out to Crawnchy Mawnchy and have bleck shoes with pitzy pitzy white flowers

cbh

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 1:11 pm
smileyface wrote:

Now I'm confused.

chavamom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 1:36 pm
Confused? IT"S A JOKE (a freilichen Purim!)

kitov

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 1:45 pm
Someone is going to strike it rich real soon with all her talent all over you tube. She has great talent and great lines, I could imagine all the offers she will get now...

BTW, I'm chassidish and thought her clip was hilarious, I loved the pitzy pitzy flowers and her picnic....

jaysmom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:18 pm
smileyface wrote:

Flirt!!!

jaysmom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:19 pm
Banana wrote:
Whoever is criticizing her should really stop. She is a really nice girl who just did these videos for her friends when she was bored. They loved it and sent it to their friends ..... She didn't even know it was on Youtube and wasn't so happy with whoever put it up.
Yes

Maya

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:20 pm
Tamiri wrote:

I feel like if they're gonna say it, they should at least say it right. Smile

Shvim kleid.

gryp

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:39 pm
Ditto, Maya.
Tamiri, come on, you make it sound like a cross between a hangglider and a blimp. Smile

Tamiri

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 2:47 pm
grip wrote:
Ditto, Maya.
Tamiri, come on, you make it sound like a cross between a hangglider and a blimp. Smile
LOL! They LOVE the way the word shlimpglide sounds. Has a staaawwwwning ring to it, don't you agree? A splash of bubbeh and some very very nice mameh lushen. Stawning.
Page 4 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links