Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Gifts to Grow Rewards from Pampers
  Previous  1  2  3 51  52  53 73  74  75  Next

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Dec 16 2015, 8:48 pm
Just saw the following:

Great news! The Pampers Rewards program has been extended through 12/31/16. Product codes with an expiration date of 12/31/15 or earlier, will still be valid. What will you buy?

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Dec 17 2015, 10:57 pm
Hi fellow moms, I got an email about a bonus promotion for baby dry. (Triple points on first code only). I don't use them (my kid is a soaker so baby dry didn't work so well for him)but if someone had an extra code from a package of baby dry, please PM me and I will trade another product code I have! I would be so appreciative!!

yidisheh mama

Post Fri, Dec 18 2015, 7:55 am
Hey little ducky! that's a great idea!
After littleducky gets her code, I'd appreciate if someone would pm me so we can trade codes. I use swaddlers...

Rutabaga

Post Fri, Dec 18 2015, 8:46 am
LittleDucky wrote:
Hi fellow moms, I got an email about a bonus promotion for baby dry. (Triple points on first code only). I don't use them (my kid is a soaker so baby dry didn't work so well for him)but if someone had an extra code from a package of baby dry, please PM me and I will trade another product code I have! I would be so appreciative!!

It didn't work for me.

I get the big economy sized boxes with 3 plastic packages of diapers inside. That usually gets me 28 points a package, so tripling that would be amazing. But when I put the code in I just got the usual 28 points. I emailed to complain, but I only got a generic response that didn't actually address the issue.

HelloG

Post Fri, Dec 18 2015, 12:55 pm
Can someone explain?
I keep seeing these rewards stickers on the wipes and pampers I buy

HelloG

Post Fri, Dec 18 2015, 12:58 pm
Can the codes be used by multiple people that it's shared here ?

lkwdlady

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 4:32 pm
CMHAQ4UV7UEQH15 - 15 points

Rosemarie

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 5:34 pm
AmGold wrote:
Can the codes be used by multiple people that it's shared here ?

Codes on pampers and wipes are one time use. However, pampers posts codes on Facebook, twitter, and the like, those codes are able to be used by everyone. Those are the codes that are being shared here.
There are also sometimes articles to read that will give you 10 points.

cbsp

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 6:59 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
CMHAQ4UV7UEQH15 - 15 points

Thanks!

HelloG

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 8:00 pm
Anyone know if I get points for wipes refills?
I bought a case and don't see a sticker
Also, how much points do I need to for reward?
I'm toilet training soon iyH my older one. A pity Im only starting out now. Seems like fun anyhow.

cbsp

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 8:32 pm
AmGold wrote:
Anyone know if I get points for wipes refills?
I bought a case and don't see a sticker

Check the back of the pack on the seam. You'll see a code printed there. it's sometimes a bit tricky to differentiate between a G and a 6 and overall not as clear as the stickers...

HelloG

Post Sat, Dec 19 2015, 8:48 pm
cbsp wrote:
Check the back of the pack on the seam. You'll see a code printed there. it's sometimes a bit tricky to differentiate between a G and a 6 and overall not as clear as the stickers...

Thanks

zigi

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 4:58 am
CMHAQ4UV7UEQH15 reposting this! yay I finally made 6000! I plan on donating it to my kids school as an auction prize!

Stars

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 5:48 am
I have almost 2900 and I have no idea what I want. The tricycle seems good but they keep changing up the prizes.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 4:53 pm
I have 3,331 but I have no clue what to get. I'm not really thrilled with any of the prizes....

Rosemarie

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 5:07 pm
I have 3900. Still a while off from getting the tricycle for 5500. Last time I got the plasma car when they had a 25% off sale so it was only 4500. That was great. Wish they would do that now again. Otherwise by the time I get enough points the tricycle will be gone.

lizard8

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 7:45 pm
Follow them on Facebook. Last xmas, they were giving out points to help get to the next level, maybe they'll do it again this year.

miami85

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 9:14 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
I have 3900. Still a while off from getting the tricycle for 5500. Last time I got the plasma car when they had a 25% off sale so it was only 4500. That was great. Wish they would do that now again. Otherwise by the time I get enough points the tricycle will be gone.

Btw, not necessarily. I remember when we were oh-so-close to getting the trike I was so anxious that it wouldn't be there when we would have enough points, so the day we did--I quickly went to the trike page and all they had was the girl one! I was so annoyed, but the boy one came back in a week or so, its been there pretty steady since.

miami85

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 9:17 pm
cbsp wrote:

Otherwise call pampers and tell them you bought a wipes refill and don't see a code and they will add the points for you (may need the barcode or some other proof of purchase) but they are really nice and quick about it.

Rutabaga

Post Sun, Dec 20 2015, 9:19 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
It didn't work for me.

I get the big economy sized boxes with 3 plastic packages of diapers inside. That usually gets me 28 points a package, so tripling that would be amazing. But when I put the code in I just got the usual 28 points. I emailed to complain, but I only got a generic response that didn't actually address the issue.

Update: I got an email apologizing for the glitch and they added the 56 points to my account. That brings me to 2,510!
Page 52 of 75   Previous  1  2  3 51  52  53 73  74  75  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains