Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Gifts to Grow Rewards from Pampers
  Previous  1  2  3 48  49  50 73  74  75  Next

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 3:34 pm
ra_mom wrote:
How does this work? I watched through YouTube link but it didn't connect me to pampers points. Thanks!

While the video is running, a little box pops up in the lower left corner that says "Watch and Earn!" If you click on that it will take you to the rewards website. It took me 2 tries to get the points.

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 3:35 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
10 points for watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHhwUsJGrc.

Thanks for posting, how do you get the points?

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 3:37 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
While the video is running, a little box pops up in the lower left corner that says "Watch and Earn!" If you click on that it will take you to the rewards website. It took me 2 tries to get the points.
Thanks so much! That worked. Smile

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 4:35 pm
Rutabaga wrote:

Thanks. This apparently does not work on my smartphone (using Chrome). Will try later from a regular computer and report back...

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 4:46 pm
cbsp wrote:
Thanks. This apparently does not work on my smartphone (using Chrome). Will try later from a regular computer and report back...

Worked from my android using chrome browser.

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 9:11 pm
you need to click on the link that says watch and earn

cbsp

Post Tue, Oct 27 2015, 1:10 am
yidisheh mama wrote:
you need to click on the link that says watch and earn

The video plays properly but there is no "watch and earn" link displayed on either browser on my phone. I've played it multiple times but don't see anything in the lower left corner. I did see it as soon as I tried it on my laptop... Now I just have to remember my password...

abmom

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 2:28 pm
TW35HA83LOWEN15

cbsp

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 3:14 pm
abmom wrote:
TW35HA83LOWEN15

Thanks abmom, this worked for me.

mommyla

Post Fri, Oct 30 2015, 3:16 pm
Me, too! Thanks to all of you who post the codes, they really add up.

lkwdlady

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 9:28 pm
30 points!

FB89TEWHALWOF15

TWITHALO43NDM15

CMYRT25C7EN8J15

cbsp

Post Sat, Oct 31 2015, 9:31 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
30 points!

FB89TEWHALWOF15

TWITHALO43NDM15

CMYRT25C7EN8J15

Thank you x3, these all worked for me

4eyes

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:47 am
sweatheart1 wrote:
Ur 3 yr old child won't b able to ride on it without turning over. It's not a sterdy bike.

I got the trike. My 3 year old LOVES it and has loved it since we got it, around his 2nd birthday. When he wasn't as adept at getting on/off it it did tip over if we didn't help him climb on safely, but now that he is older (from 2.5 it got easier for him) he has never had an issue and I'm pleased with the quality! It seems quite durable to me! He especially loves the little "trunk" it has an uses it to cart his favorite toys all over the place with him. SO happy I saved up for it!

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:50 am
lkwdlady wrote:
30 points!

FB89TEWHALWOF15

TWITHALO43NDM15

CMYRT25C7EN8J15

I wish I had seen these before, they are expired now :-(

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 11:56 am
you know, sometimes I miss codes too. I can't figure out why I don't always get notification when someone posts since I have this checked as a watched topic. Sometimes I get the imamother emails and sometimes I don't. I'm not sure why that happens.

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 12:33 pm
4eyes wrote:
I got the trike. My 3 year old LOVES it and has loved it since we got it, around his 2nd birthday. When he wasn't as adept at getting on/off it it did tip over if we didn't help him climb on safely, but now that he is older (from 2.5 it got easier for him) he has never had an issue and I'm pleased with the quality! It seems quite durable to me! He especially loves the little "trunk" it has an uses it to cart his favorite toys all over the place with him. SO happy I saved up for it!

Wow. Such differences in experiences! They didn't have the trike up when I went to collect my next 12 month gift (obviously not my first time so I wish they would switch up the prizes...but I love that it's totally free and no shipping charges!). So I am waiting for the scooter out of default.

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:00 pm
open an account on jet.com. you can get $15off your first purchase with the code android15. dont put in any other codes, because they will only let you use 1 code-the one with the least savings. I bought a case of pampers for $16! I added another $5 worth of items to get the $35 free shipping) Its only a 1 time thing, but its worth it...

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:08 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
open an account on jet.com. you can get $15off your first purchase with the code android15. dont put in any other codes, because they will only let you use 1 code-the one with the least savings. I bought a case of pampers for $16! I added another $5 worth of items to get the $35 free shipping) Its only a 1 time thing, but its worth it...

Do you have to pay for Jet?

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:10 pm
no. there is no membership fee

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Nov 04 2015, 10:11 pm
they dont have everything, but whatever they do have is pretty well-priced
Page 49 of 75   Previous  1  2  3 48  49  50 73  74  75  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains