Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hcg diet help
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 13  14  15  Next

OOTBubby

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 4:56 pm
amother wrote:
I did the hcg by injection 3 years ago under the care of my physician. I lost 26 lbs during P2 and another 8 in P3. I went through a rough couple of years and in the last 2 years put all the weight back on. I became such an emotional eater. I spoke with my Dr. He said I can decide to be proactive and do something about it or I would just keep on going the way I was going.

I know what worked for me and I know what "broke" me.

I waited until after Pesach to begin. I am doing injections again. I have no experience with the drops. I am on VLCD 17 and I have lost 17.1 lbs.

I have a few recipes that I cycle through.

Fish & Cabbage (I like Tilapia or Flouder)
100 g fish
Cabbage, thinly sliced
1 Lemon
Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb

I put the cabbage in a pot and place the fish fillet on top. Squeeze the lemon on top of the fish & cabbage. Then I sprinkle on the Mrs. Dash, squirt on some Braggs. I cover & then put over a medium heat. Once the fish is steamed. I mix it all together.

I also cut up some tomatoes, add lean beef, garlic & onions.

I like to make spinach with garlic and eat it with baked chicken breast.

I bought an hcg cookbook. It is HUGE, but I still tend to go back to the same 3 meals that I know I will eat.

What does everyone do for Shabbos meals?

Thank you for the wonderful idea Michelle. You can call me Jennifer.

Anyone using the homeopathic HCG spray http://ketomist.com/cmd.php?af=1205831 should be aware that not everything mentioned above is allowed.

Mrs. Dash is NOT an allowed seasoning. And, you cannot mix vegetables within one meal (such as the beef with the tomatoes and onions).

When you purchase HHCG from this link you receive their documents, one of which lists the differences in the food plan for the homepathic spray from the injectable hormone.

amother

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:45 pm
HCGMOM here.
This is what I do on shabbos:
I eat 1/4 of a slice of challah, Tilapia baked with tomato dip ( homemade), tomato salad ( tomatoes, garlic, lemon and salt) as much as I feel I need, 3 spoons of chicken soup ( I know it's not allowed- mixed protiens, but I lose anyway B"H) and an orange.
I do the same in the morning. I have a cold burger or cutlet for shaleshudos.

I find that the hardest day is Friday, on the long Fridays, because I can't eat until about 10 and usually my second meal is at 6:30.

Hatzlacha everyone!!

OOTBubby

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:48 pm
amother wrote:
HCGMOM here.
This is what I do on shabbos:
I eat 1/4 of a slice of challah, Tilapia baked with tomato dip ( homemade), tomato salad ( tomatoes, garlic, lemon and salt) as much as I feel I need, 3 spoons of chicken soup ( I know it's not allowed- mixed protiens, but I lose anyway B"H) and an orange.
I do the same in the morning. I have a cold burger or cutlet for shaleshudos.

I find that the hardest day is Friday, on the long Fridays, because I can't eat until about 10 and usually my second meal is at 6:30.

Hatzlacha everyone!!

Ketomist recommends washing on whole wheat matza (as much as necessary for the shiur you hold by). It is very questionable if you can base your mean on 1/4 slice of challah (most likely you can't make netilas yadayim and likely can't use it to exempt the other foods from brachos and probably bentching is a problem too.

girliemom

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 9:43 am
Today's loss shows .4 on the scale. That's a total of 7.2 lbs. for 6 days! Can't complain Very Happy

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:30 am
Talia here...no weight loss this morning, unfortunately. I guess I have to look at the positive: 8.4 pounds in 6 days. Still wish the scale would have moved, though.

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:51 am
HCG is in the news!
http://www.consumeronlinetips......?t=37

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:54 am
amother wrote:
Talia here...no weight loss this morning, unfortunately. I guess I have to look at the positive: 8.4 pounds in 6 days. Still wish the scale would have moved, though.

Don't worry talia, I didn't lose 2 days in my first week and yet have B"H lost 17 lbs in 13 days using the DIYHCG drops!
Hatzlacha!

HCGMOM

GreenEyes26

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:55 am
http://healthwyze.org/index.ph......html

And there's lots more where that came from.

Especially note the part about the "homeopathic HcG" drops: it's water. WATER!

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:59 am
GreenEyes26 wrote:
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/449-the-hcg-diet-scam-exposed.html

I don't care what they say. IT WORKS!! I've tried every other diet (including very similar low calorie ones) and without the spray nothing worked.

THIS WORKS!

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 12:29 pm
GreenEyes26 wrote:
http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/449-the-hcg-diet-scam-exposed.html

Thumbs Up

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:12 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
GreenEyes26 wrote:

I don't care what they say. IT WORKS!! I've tried every other diet (including very similar low calorie ones) and without the spray nothing worked.

THIS WORKS!

HCGMOM here.

I agree with you ootbubby! Whoever hasn't tried this, cannot talk.
As I've said before, I have been dieting low carb and exercising intensly6-7 days a week since my baby turned 2 months old and NOT AN OUNCE have I lost!

This protocol is a lifesaver for us pp who cannot lose the accepted way!

(typing while nursiing so forgive the typos Wink )

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:18 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
GreenEyes26 wrote:

THIS WORKS!

HCGMOM here.

As I've said before, I have been dieting low carb and exercising intensly6-7 days a week since my baby turned 2 months old and NOT AN OUNCE have I lost!

This thread is about help with the HCG diet. I think it should be considered a "Safe Haven" for that. There are enough other threads discussing the other aspects of HCG diets.

ally

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:27 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
GreenEyes26 wrote:

THIS WORKS!

HCGMOM here.

Are you doing any of this under a dr's supervision?

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:33 pm
ally wrote:
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
GreenEyes26 wrote:

THIS WORKS!

HCGMOM here.

Both DH and I did it with our physicians' approval.

Like any diet, one should always consult with their physician before proceeding. In this case, I think a big consideration is that the low calorie phase is for at most 7 weeks at a time. To do it for a long time certainly could be an issue, but I think the doctor's are comfortable with it for that duration.

ally

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 1:41 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
ally wrote:
amother wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:
GreenEyes26 wrote:

THIS WORKS!

HCGMOM here.

Both DH and I did it with our physicians' approval.

Like any diet, one should always consult with their physician before proceeding. In this case, I think a big consideration is that the low calorie phase is for at most 7 weeks at a time. To do it for a long time certainly could be an issue, but I think the doctor's are comfortable with it for that duration.

I am talking about amother who is doing this while nursing, after beginning to diet "low carb and exercising intensely" 2 months post partum.
I think amother has a problem.
I know that it is hard to have a post baby body but this behaviour sounds incredibly unhealthy. And its one thing to do it to your own body, but a whole nother thing to do it to a nursing infant.

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 2:13 pm
Yes ally, I was actually afraid to do this while nursing but my doctor encouraged me that it's safe and will not have any negative affect on my nursing. B"H, I find that to be true.

I have a history of hormonal problems and this isn't simply about getting back to my postpartem body.
At this weight, my energy and general well being is compromised. I need to do this for my health, to be the best mother that I can for my busy family.
So yes my doctor told me to do this and B"H I feel better, more energy and I'm finally losing weight.

The intense exercise I did, is nothing like I used to do before getting pregnant, I built it up slowly.

ally

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 3:37 pm
amother wrote:
Yes ally, I was actually afraid to do this while nursing but my doctor encouraged me that it's safe and will not have any negative affect on my nursing. B"H, I find that to be true.
I have a history of hormonal problems and this isn't simply about getting back to my postpartem body.
At this weight, my energy and general well being is compromised. I need to do this for my health, to be the best mother that I can for my busy family.
So yes my doctor told me to do this and B"H I feel better, more energy and I'm finally losing weight.

The intense exercise I did, is nothing like I used to do before getting pregnant, I built it up slowly.

OK but I think its strange. I'm not anti dr at all but I don't see how he can say it is safe when there is not a single study to that effect.
Perhaps in your case, the benefits outweigh the risks but I don't think this is standard advice.

Chloe

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 3:58 pm
OOTBubby wrote:

THIS WORKS!

Yes Yes Yes

(I don't listen to anyone about this who hasn't tried it)

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 4:08 pm
Chloe wrote:
OOTBubby wrote:

THIS WORKS!

Yes Yes Yes

(I don't listen to anyone about this who hasn't tried it)

Thanks for being supportive -- so many people just bash it without knowledge.

amother

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 4:13 pm
Ally, he's told me that he has other patients who've done this too while nursing.
As you said it doesnt mean everyone should do it, just that for me it's ok.
By the way, I don't do any exercise, as it's not recommended while on the hcg protocol, the body is working hard at burning the fat. While previously(before pregnancy) I did exercise lightly daily while on this protocol, because of the fact that I'm nursing, I'm not.

HCGMOM
Page 4 of 15   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 13  14  15  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise