Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. Christopher Tabick -- chiropracter
1  2  Next

HappyMommy23

Post Mon, Jul 04 2011, 9:04 pm
I looked into him and the first consultation is free. I wanted an idea of what he charges per session. His secretaries say he discusses with each patient but I wanted to get a ballpark of what we are talking about, and how much room for discussion there is with the price. Any one's experience and feedback is appreciated!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 05 2011, 11:47 pm
bump

chams

Post Thu, Jan 17 2013, 10:07 pm
I see dr tabick advertised in the neshei. I was wondering if anyone had success with him. I was looking into it for my herniated disc.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 17 2013, 10:55 pm
I just finished treatment for my dd w him. He is very nice and gives u his time. When u see him for a consultation, if he thinks he can fix ur issue he'll make a plan of treatment and give it a global price for the duration of the treatment (ie $2000 for 3 months twice a week) but when we finished the amt he suggested and we still needed a couple more sessions I was paying for session $50.
Hope this helps

amother

Post Fri, Jan 18 2013, 12:35 am
I would stay away from him. From my personal experience he is extremely dishonest.

LALA2

Post Thu, Jan 24 2013, 9:35 pm
amother- can you elaborate this on this please? im strongly looking into seeing him and spending lots of money. anyone else...please comment?

amother

Post Thu, Jan 24 2013, 11:48 pm
Basically he promises to cure everything and anything, (he promised people that he could make them see!) charges a ton of money and doesnt fix the problem. He tries to squeeze every last penny out of his patients. He will tell you he needs to take xrays just so that he could charge you additional money. He tells his patients that the xrays cost $225 and then his secretary swipes the card for $235, most people dont even realize but this is just another one of their stealing methods. If its something that could be fixed then other chiropracters can fix it for much less money and less time. If its something that cant be fixed he wont tell you, he will make you come for 4 months spend $3000 and then tell you to continue coming for maintenance.
Imo this information should be spread so that no yid should waste their hard earned money to this swindler, who calls himself a chiropracter.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 12:29 am
We;ve had an excellent experience with Dr Tabick and many of my friends and family too.
I have no idea what previous amother is talking about, he is an honest and really fine, eidel person.
He takes x rays because he would not work on someones spine without seeing what it looks like, it could be dangerous.
I havent experienced any dishonesty regarding the fee and I'm just surprised at your story it must have been an honest mistake of his secretary which could have been easily corrected...
He's told 3 of my friends that he is sorry but he CAN"T help them!
As I've said he's been a very good Shaliach for many of us!

frw

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 8:54 am
Also heard terrible things about him

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 11:17 am
I had an excellent experience with him he saved my mom from having knee surgery.

frw

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 11:52 am
Well maybe he does know a thing or two about chiropractic. But when it comes to brain or auto immune diseases he is totally clueless and caused alot of trouble in the past. Very serious damages

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 11:59 am
frw wrote:
Well maybe he does know a thing or two about chiropractic. But when it comes to brain or auto immune diseases he is totally clueless and caused alot of trouble in the past. Very serious damages

Why in the world would anyone think of going to a Chiropractor for a brain disease?

Would you go to a cardiologist for a broken bone?

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 1:28 pm
The problem is he promises to fix any problem, he tells u he needs up to four months to fix it. Believe me, hes gonna make sure the treatment is not over before four months. By the time you realize he was lying its too late. Furthermore he makes you sign a contract by the consultation (whoever heard of a contract by a chirop.??) So that when you realize how he cheated you of a few thousand dollars you cant dispute the charges on the credit card.
People that dont keep sucha cheshbon of their money are being cheated even more. I saw by my personal experience they tried to tell me my next monthly payment was due two weeks after a payment was made.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 4:38 pm
I couldn't help but cringe when I read all these stories. I had a similar story with Dr. Tabick myself. He's dishonest and tries to schlep appointments. My son had a medical condition and he promised to help, but after months of going to him, we got nowhere and had to pursue a cure elsewhere anyway.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 21 2014, 9:16 pm
I agree that he doesnt cure everything but hes very honest and good. I , my mother and 7 of my siblings go to him. I myself have been going to him for 11 years ( I go once a year now) and if other times if I feel I need to

Jeanette

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 10:08 am
This is the risk you take with any alternative medicine provider. There is no standard of care or standardized training. You are just relying on their word. If you go to a regular doctor and he gives you a diagnosis you can read up on it, you can see if the symptoms match the diagnosis and if the treatment he is offering is the standard of care for this condition. When you go the alternative route you're just relying on their word which could be totally made up out of a hat.

Zehava

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 10:53 am
All I can say is this guy promised to completely cure my autistic brother. Session after session he led my parents on with explanations and empty promises. After spending all that money they were right back at square one. I get so angry when I see his ads promising to cure anything under the sun.

sourstix

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 2:20 pm
I also went to him for migraines, he promised my mother he would get rid of them for me. and I went to him for a while I dont remember. it cost about 2000 dollars. I missed the last 2 sessions I was getting tired of him. and I was at square one and I didnt feel better, now he tells my mother who is die hard fan of his. that because I missed two sessions that why and low and behold I found out what the real issue is. I think hes a sweet talker and he gives you his time and thats what makes pp want to come to him. hes a bunch of bologne. thats all I can say. its a waste of time and money. im glad I didnt spend the money. and glad I found out that I cant have anything with msg or aged cheeses as long as I keep away I am fine otherwise I feel them coming. and thats coming from a regular pediatrician. so all of you nondoctor beleivers I actually got some good advice from them instead of spending time and money in the wrong place.

sourstix

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 2:23 pm
[quote="amother"]I agree that he doesnt cure everything but hes very honest and good. I , my mother and 7 of my siblings go to him. I myself have been going to him for 11 years ( I go once a year now) and if other times if I feel I need to[/quotu

really whats honest about him? give some experiences you had.

sourstix

Post Mon, Sep 22 2014, 2:25 pm
[quote="Cookies n Cream"]Why in the world would anyone think of going to a Chiropractor for a brain disease?

Would you go to a cardiologist for a broken bone?[/quote]

they stop using logic when they are desperate and vulnerable. especially tabik he is a sweet talker he has very good social skills and makes you feel very good. this isnt a joke I have been to him. if you would speak to him and see him you would see why pp go to him. I think it isnt so much what he does but just how he treats you.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics