Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Photos from the wedding!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Depressed

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 12:03 pm
Mazal Tov...

Were you able to post that straight from a camera or h-drive. Or did you have to post them on a website/blog first before puuting them on ImaMother? I can never figure out how to do that.

Shuly

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 1:05 pm
Gorgeous! Mazel tov!!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 1:12 pm
Depressed wrote:
Mazal Tov...

Were you able to post that straight from a camera or h-drive. Or did you have to post them on a website/blog first before puuting them on ImaMother? I can never figure out how to do that.

You have to put them on another site first (like Photobucket)

sarahd

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 1:59 pm
Mazel tov!! The kallah looks so beautiful. I love your dress and you look great, as does the rest of the family. Lots of nachas!

grace413

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 2:11 pm
Beautiful. You should have much nachas.

Debb

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 2:33 pm
Mazal Tov! Gorgeous pictures and family.

sneakermom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 2:45 pm
How lovely! Mazel Tov, may you have much nachas from your beautiful family.

dilego

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 5:22 pm
much nachat from them all.they are bli ayin hara beautiful

freidasima

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 6:22 pm
Mazeltov! What a lovely family, and what a beautiful and aidel looking kallah! And you - so elegant! Much naches from the young couple and may you be zocheh to enjoy them, their children and their children's children for many years to come.

Skippy!!

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 8:01 pm
Mazel Tov! Beautiful kallah and beautiful family! May you have lots of nachas from all of your children.

realeez

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 8:08 pm
Mazel Tov! Beautiful pictures! I love your hat! I also missed that she got engaged!
Quite amazing you are marrying off your daughter while chasing after toddlers!

Ronit

Post Wed, Jul 27 2011, 8:26 pm
Mazal Tov! What a beautiful kallah!

wispalover

Post Thu, Jul 28 2011, 9:41 am
realeez wrote:
Mazel Tov! Beautiful pictures! I love your hat! I also missed that she got engaged!

You wrote what I was going to say! MAzal tov! Gorgeous pics! Beautiful family K'H.

Nicole

Post Fri, Jul 29 2011, 1:24 am
Mazel tov! Simply beautiful. And they look like such a sweet couple. Have nachas from all of them.

gold21

Post Fri, Jul 29 2011, 1:51 am
mazal tov!! I looked at the picture site and the pictures are beautiful and I LOVE the precious picture of your little son asleep on the shoulders of his big sister (the kallah) on page 10

MAZAL TOV

blue eyes

Post Fri, Jul 29 2011, 3:16 am
wispalover wrote:
realeez wrote:

You wrote what I was going to say! MAzal tov! Gorgeous pics! Beautiful family K'H.

I was wondering who the two cuties are!! wow- you are really running on all fronts, marrying off, todlers..

May you have lots of nachas from your beautiful family!!

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Jul 29 2011, 3:20 am
blue eyes wrote:
wispalover wrote:
realeez wrote:

I was wondering who the two cuties are!! wow- you are really running on all fronts, marrying off, todlers..

LOL... sorry, I've been around here so long and am pretty open about myself, I just assumed everyone knew...

My girls are from a previous marriage, my boys from my second marriage. My girls will be 20 and 19 next month. My older son turned 4 in May and my 'baby' was 2 in March.

So yeah, my sons will be closer in age to their nieces and nephews than they are to their sisters Smile

And thank you everyone for the kind words and good wishes.

realeez

Post Fri, Jul 29 2011, 4:38 pm
YESHASettler wrote:
blue eyes wrote:
wispalover wrote:
realeez wrote:

LOL... sorry, I've been around here so long and am pretty open about myself, I just assumed everyone knew...

My girls are from a previous marriage, my boys from my second marriage. My girls will be 20 and 19 next month. My older son turned 4 in May and my 'baby' was 2 in March.

So yeah, my sons will be closer in age to their nieces and nephews than they are to their sisters Smile

And thank you everyone for the kind words and good wishes.

May Hashem continue to give you the koach you surely need! (I'm on and off online and probably miss a fair bit...)

shaindy2818

Post Mon, Nov 25 2013, 9:25 pm
are you getting your wedding albums? [...]

ad deleted. -merelyme, as mod

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Nov 25 2013, 10:24 pm
shaindy2818 wrote:
are you getting your wedding albums? [...]

Thanks for the offer, but as you can see when you go check, this thread is 2 1/2 years old. We got our album in a timely manner. Also, as you can see by my name and my profile, I live in Israel.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art