Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Education/Special Ed blog - now live!

seeker

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 12:20 pm
This is not an ad, just a one-time PSA before I quietly retreat to my little www button. Just wanted to let interested parties know that I have started a blog about education and special ed. It was inspired in part because I found that I enjoy sharing information and ideas on imamother, so you people should be the first to know!

I'm keeping it non-denominational for now, but since I teach in a yeshiva and parent in the frum community, I anticipate posting topics of particular interest to the frum world.

I would really welcome any and all feedback. Specifically, I would love to hear what YOU want to read so I can try to write it. I visualize maybe doing a Q&A feature on the blog but that would depend on getting Qs.

Come and visit!

waystheylearn.wordpress.com

seeker

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 9:59 pm
Wow, it's really cool that the mods found this thread and moved it right into this new section! Still not getting much of a reader base here... I'd love to do some Q&A's so if anyone has Q's please PM me or email the blog (waystheylearn@gmail.com)

Feedback wanted, too.

Now I'll scurry off and write a post, it's been a crazy week for me and I've let myself fall behind... oops.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media