Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What size are you?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:31 am
In the past few months I have lost over 40 lbs. I now weigh 182 lbs. I'm 5' 4". I wear a size 12/ 14 skirts (american size) and size 16/ 18 in shirts. I don't know my bra size exactly, I'm still wearing the old ones that are much too big maybe 40 ddd. SHoes size 8 1/2 or 9.

freidasima

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:59 am
Don't know sizes as I make my own clothing. Dont' know weight today but I guess kind of average. Once upon a time, decades ago, when I bought clothing I america I could be anywhere between a size 7 to a size 11 depending on who was selling what petite (I'm five foot two). In Lord and Taylors' I was 7, in Alexanders (z"l, anyone remember that gem? Lexington in Manhattan, Grand concourse in the Bronx and Queens Blvd in Queens) I was size 11.

Today I'm told that sizes are much bigger so I have no idea. In the "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" here in EY I am between a 3 and 4 but it's usually much too long on me, however as I don't like form fitting clothing, especially around the bust area, I prefer big and then can take in the waist and let out the backside/hips so that it isn't form fitting there either. Just my preference in these days of skin tight tops of women that don't leave anything including the type of bra seam to the imagination...

I am shoe size seven and a half to eight. Bras I buy only in England where I am 38 C. Don't know if that's the same as in America. Also depends on the type. I've been 34 D and 40 B depending on the type. These days I have only one type, crossover two pack non wired seamless by M and S.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:04 am
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

wish I could have my old 100lb body back Crying

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:11 am
emesornt wrote:
ok, I keep checking back for pleasantly plump women, but so far, none. Are you not being completely honest, or am I the only fatso?

emesornt, you are so super brave and self-confident!! I'm jealous of that. I'm 5'3 and weigh 170lbs. Is that large enough to be a fatso?? LOL I think so. I wear a size 14-16, size 7 shoe. Now that I'm nursing, I wear a 36D bra but I guess when I stop I will be smaller....

Bliss

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:26 am
I wouldn't tell you what I look like. At least here you'd think I'm a 5'8 size 6 (I don't like scrawny) beautiful woman!

Last edited by Bliss on Mon, Dec 05 2011, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:30 am
One more pleasantly plump woman here (anon though).
I guess I'm the shortest one here too.

I'm about 4 10
Last time I weighed myself I was 142 or thereabouts
My dress sized is usually around 10 (can be 8 or 12).
Shoe size - 5 occasionally 5.5 (to the amother who checks the sample shoe, that's totally me, only most stores don't carry fives)
Bra size - cab be 36DDD or G, you honestly don't want to know what I where when nursing.
All together I think I look pretty good. I'm a but on the round side, but I carry most of my weight in my bust and other lady parts, so I don't really care. In the right outfit I think I cut a nice womanly figure.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:38 am
I like the computer, everyone thinks I'm just skinny and gorgeous Wink
I dont really care that much the truth is what e/o thinks of me.
who says someone fat can't have some smart things to say?!?

well I am 5'8 and weigh 200 lbs. (I lost 20 lbs this year)
I am now a size 16 sometimes 18 skirts.
I dont look as fat as I weigh but I am overweight. I want to lose another 30 lbs.
for me the problem is shopping. they dont make normal size 16 and hard to shop.
shoes another issue, I'm size 11.

anyone want to be my personal shopper?!!?

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:45 am
5"7
size 4
8.5 shoe size
34DD
Very Happy

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:59 am
4"9
82 lb (up to 110 pregnant)
size 0-2/XS
4 shoe size
32B

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 5:02 am
5'2"
weighed 123 this morning, but am aiming for 110. I might actually get there one of these months or years.
size 8, probably, but I haven't bought clothes in ages.
shoe size 6
bust 34C (and I had to look in my bra strap to find that out. I don't buy bras that often and the last couple of times I went to a place where they measured me and I didn't remember what they gave me.)

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 7:41 am
5"7
155 pounds/70 kilo
size 12 (american) 14 elsewhere

wen I am pregnant I go up to 100 kilo, and lose it all within 5-8 months depending on which baby.

I always feel fat no matter what.. All my weight is on bottom and hips Crying Crying

I dream I would be 130 or even 120 but I never get there..

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 7:43 am
Oh and I am a size 14c bra, wen pregnant size 16 c

Ruchel

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 7:58 am
Fatso here by NY standards. LOL

I'm generally a size 8/10 on top, 12 on bottom. I'm 5'10. I am considered looking slim. When I met dh I was probably a 6/8 on top and a 8 on bottom (and since it is asked, a big D or E cup). He asked me after a few dates if I didn't like to eat, and if I wouldn't want taking a dessert more often? LOL. Before meeting him I had sometimes comments about being too thin, or "never finding a Jewish husband like that". Another culture LOL

I am kah currently (see sticker) wearing size 10 or 12 maternity, or regular size 10 to 14 (on the belly). For some reason this is considered "are you really pregnant??" worthy around me. Some don't even see it (not sure how), those who see refuse to believe it's not early. I wasn't showing before the last trimester.

Bra wise by us there is no double letter, it goes like the alphabet. I've climbed to a big G (when I nursed DD I was a.... I). Expensive but makes me look slimmer LOL

(measurements and sizes translated to american)

xoxo1

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 9:20 am
wow do u ppl have fun Question shock

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 9:51 am
5'1.5
189 pounds
size 18-20
bra size 42D
shoe size 8.5

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 10:15 am
amother wrote:
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

wish I could have my old 100lb body back Crying

you actually want to be an unhealthy weight??? Question

Right now you are on the lower end of normal...why would even want to weigh less????? Scratching Head Question

what a sad indiction of our society this post is.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 10:53 am
175 pounds
5' 3"
size 8.5-9 shoe
bra size- don't know, am wearing a bunch of shmattas combined from pre/post pregnancy
clothing size- probably a 16, I do have size 10 stuff hanging in my closet from when I weighed 25 pounds less.

fmt4

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 11:13 am
5"2
110 (used to b 100 befor my baby, but I think I still look good)
6 and half shoes
Size 2/4
Bra size 32d/dd/DDd depending on pregnancy, nursing etc

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 11:52 am
Raisin just as a side point, a short skinny person can be 100lbs and not be unhealthy...its height-weight proportion because a short person who weighs 115lbs will look fatter than a tall person weighing the same.

I weigh about 115lbs, I have quite a few more inches around me than I did pre preg. and I hope to lose them (not weight just inches).

I wear a UK size 8/10 (most often the latter) and in USA a 6/8 but people see me and say I must be a 2 (which I never was) because I am tall and bh carry myself well.

My shoe size is a US 7/8 and a UK 5/6.

My current bra size in USA is 34D but I was prev. a 30D in UK (how I wish I could wear those again, they look like dolly bras now LOL )

I hope I didnt insult/upset anyone with being me. I hope everyone is as happy being them as I am being me Wink

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:11 pm
5'3''
about 131lb Very Happy (was 141 when I got married, gained a ton of weight while preg. then while nursing and eating alot I got down to 125 and then started gaining again. Now preg again (9wks) and weigh 131)
size M top, 10ish skirt. I used to be a 12 but ppl thought I was a 6-8. In flatbush stores NO skirt fit. I was above their sizes!
Bra size was 34C before preg. then went up to 38DD and never went down yet (was nursing till I got preg again)
shoe size around 7 1/2 or 7
did I miss anything??
and yes, I am happy with the way I am B"H
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics