Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What size are you?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:12 pm
5"6
size 16
bra 38DDD

how's that for honesty?

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:24 pm
Size 12 to 14
Weight 180lbs
Height 5' 6'
Bra size, I think 38DDD

Gratefull for the way God made me : D
There is only one ME in this world, so I will make the best of it!

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:25 pm
I'm pregnant now and have no idea where I am size-wise(b"h!) so I'll do my old size:

height:5'6"
weight:125
shoe size:8.5
dress size: 4
bra size: 36B

don't know when I'll see these numbers again LOL

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:33 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
Raisin just as a side point, a short skinny person can be 100lbs and not be unhealthy...its height-weight proportion because a short person who weighs 115lbs will look fatter than a tall person weighing the same.

I weigh about 115lbs, I have quite a few more inches around me than I did pre preg. and I hope to lose them (not weight just inches).

I wear a UK size 8/10 (most often the latter) and in USA a 6/8 but people see me and say I must be a 2 (which I never was) because I am tall and bh carry myself well.

My shoe size is a US 7/8 and a UK 5/6.

My current bra size in USA is 34D but I was prev. a 30D in UK (how I wish I could wear those again, they look like dolly bras now LOL )

I hope I didnt insult/upset anyone with being me. I hope everyone is as happy being them as I am being me Wink

I guess you missed the part where she said she is 5 5. That is not very short. FYI I checked her height and weight on a bmi calculator, I did not make up figures.

I am 5 5 and I don't think I weighed 100 since I was 12, and I never considered myself overweight at all at 130lbs.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:35 pm
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

wish I could have my old 100lb body back Crying

you actually want to be an unhealthy weight??? Question

Right now you are on the lower end of normal...why would even want to weigh less????? Scratching Head Question

what a sad indiction of our society this post is.

its not a matter of the weight. its how I felt and how I looked- no flab, no strech marks etc. and I had clothing that I fit into
I didn't say I was going to do anything about it. I know it's not healthy but I'm allowed to think and dream. no?

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 12:48 pm
amother wrote:
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

Right now you are on the lower end of normal...why would even want to weigh less????? Scratching Head Question

its not a matter of the weight. its how I felt and how I looked- no flab, no strech marks etc. and I had clothing that I fit into
I didn't say I was going to do anything about it. I know it's not healthy but I'm allowed to think and dream. no?

I totally identify with the flab and stretch marks. But thats si different thing then excess weight. And yes, its frustrating not to fit into clothes, but would you get frustrated if you lost a lot of weight and no longer fit into sizer 12 clothes? probably not, you would be thrilled you are now a healthier weight. Just because the weight has gone in another direction does not mean it is a bad thing.

You can do exercise to get rid of flabby tummy. there is one called lose your mummy tummy by julie tupler. (book and dvd)

and just regular exercise should also tone you up.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 1:00 pm
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

I totally identify with the flab and stretch marks. But thats si different thing then excess weight. And yes, its frustrating not to fit into clothes, but would you get frustrated if you lost a lot of weight and no longer fit into sizer 12 clothes? probably not, you would be thrilled you are now a healthier weight. Just because the weight has gone in another direction does not mean it is a bad thing.

You can do exercise to get rid of flabby tummy. there is one called lose your mummy tummy by julie tupler. (book and dvd)

lets shake hands and call it quits I'm not going to argue
I will check out the exercise video thanks!

shnitzel

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 1:07 pm
amother wrote:
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
Raisin wrote:
amother wrote:
I"m 5'5w
weigh 110-115
size 7 shoe
32b bra

lets shake hands and call it quits I'm not going to argue
I will check out the exercise video thanks!

5'5" and 100 lbs is a 16.5 BMI. 17.5 is considered anorexic and 18.5 is considered underweight. Anything under 20 was considered underweight according to the old BMI scale. It is just as unhealthy to have a BMI of 16.5 than to have a BMI of 30.

Just want to dispel the notion the skinny is healthier. I prefer to talk about weight in terms of health and not looks.

Anyone who thinks that most women weigh what is posted on this thread is silly. These weights are far from average and there are quite a few unhealthy weights. I am sure for some women they are normal and healthy but most women would have to make themselves pretty ill and hungry to achieve them.

Britmummy

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 1:28 pm
I've always (all my adult life) been a UK 10-12 (US 6-8 ), except in the past few months I've gained a few pounds and am now a generous UK12 - small 14.

I'm 5'7 (1m72), wear a European 40-41 shoe (UK 7-8, US no idea, lol) and a 36D bra size.

Last edited by Britmummy on Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 1:59 pm
height 5.2 1/2
weight about 16o lbs.
shoe size 8.5
bra size 38b (french)
clothing size 12
overweight, plain and simple

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:05 pm
height 5 5
weight 167
bra size 36d
shoe size 8.5

my clothes are in a variety of sizes. 12, 14.

trying to lose weight because I am slightly overweight bmi wise. And I would like to lose weight to look better in some clothes as well.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:05 pm
Height: 5' and 3.75"
Weight: Here goes....190 lbs.
Shoe size: 8.5
Bra size: 36C all stretched out but I refuse to buy myself the next size up...sigh...
Self-esteem: -9 on a scale of 1 to 10 LOL
Oh, almost forgot, clothing size: 14 top, 16+ skirts and bottoms

Fatsos, unite! Who's up for a weight loss race? Except we'll race against the size 0 amothers itching to gain weight. Just kidding!

Has anyone my size or weight actually made peace with that fact and is happy being pleasantly plump? Teach me how to get there--it's driving me C-R-A-Z-Y these days!

veganesther

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:25 pm
I am 5'1"
I weigh 150 lbs
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe
I wear a woman's 1 x or an xxl
I dress outside the community norm but I am tznias.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:28 pm
amother wrote:
Another scrawny neb here. Twisted Evil

5' 2"
95 pounds
bra size 34B
shoe size 5.5
dress size: whatever fits

This was my post. FTR, BMI's mean flat out NOTHING, since they do not take into account body frame AND lighter/heavier bones. Thing is, post baby when people nod their head at how nebachdig round I am, I only weigh 120 pounds! So weight really means NOTHING, nadda, zilch! So BMI means even less! At times when I can barely squeeze into my size 6 skirts, I weigh 108! So all it means is that I am a tiny narrow frame, with very light bones and according to my doctor, in the healthy spectrum. In his words, "as long as you get your period monthly and ovulate and are capable of conceiving and carrying healthy babies to term, there is nothing to worry about".

Right, so just to prove him right, I've conceived some 10 times in the past 17 yrs. I think that proves me fine BH.

Raisin

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 2:31 pm
groisamomma wrote:
Height: 5' and 3.75"
Weight: Here goes....190 lbs.
Shoe size: 8.5
Bra size: 36C all stretched out but I refuse to buy myself the next size up...sigh...
Self-esteem: -9 on a scale of 1 to 10 LOL
Oh, almost forgot, clothing size: 14 top, 16+ skirts and bottoms

Fatsos, unite! Who's up for a weight loss race? Except we'll race against the size 0 amothers itching to gain weight. Just kidding!

Has anyone my size or weight actually made peace with that fact and is happy being pleasantly plump? Teach me how to get there--it's driving me C-R-A-Z-Y these days!

I know many beautiful women who are quite plump, and dress and look great. Unfortunately it's not really healthy to be so overweight, so I dunno if its a good thing to make peace with being that size. (I'm sure there are woman who look great when they are very underweight too, doesn't mean its a good idea to be that size.)

amother

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 3:21 pm
Size 22.
Shoe size 10.
I'm 5'9" and around 250lb. Yes I am trying to lose weight.

mosma

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:14 pm
usually 5"3, size 7 shoe, 115 lbs (give or take how recently I've given birth!), 36B or C (depending how recently I've given birth!) size 4 clothes.
today I'm 134 lbs and size maternity small Smile

eschaya

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:15 pm
Height: 5"4'
Weight: 120-125 lbs depending on the day
Shoe: 7
Bra: 34 B

causemommysaid

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:25 pm
hight: 5'8.5
goal weight:150
current weight: more although I'm not fat. havent been on a scale in a while so cant really say.
shoe size: 8
bra size: 36D/38C depending on the company.
size: at goal weight a 10. now like a 12-14.

its so hard to lose the baby weight. b'h I love my kids but I am not used to this extra weight. before having them I was so nice and slim. I guess I am lucky that I not fat. but its sad not to fit in my clothing.

makdragon

Post Sun, Dec 04 2011, 4:54 pm
Height: 5'10"
weight: 195 (working to get down to 150)
shoes: 10-11 (depending on the make of the shoe)
size: 16-18

Before I was married I was 134, wearing sizes 6 and 8. My goal is to get at least back to a healthier weight, since just a month ago I was over 200 lbs. My dh and I are working on losing weight together.
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics