Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
How many strollers do you own?
Previous  1  2

How many strollers do you own?
 9%  [ 5 ]
 26%  [ 14 ]
 28%  [ 15 ]
 28%  [ 15 ]
 5%  [ 3 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
WHOA to many to count  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 52

shopaholic

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 10:07 am
I've owned quite a few in the last 6.5 years but right now I have 4 - a double jogger, single jogger, single umbrella & snap & go. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one obsessed with strollers! I'd buy another now, but DH would kill me!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 10:57 am
So far...we have a Kolcraft Universal Car Seat Carrier, a Zooper Waltz, and Walmart Disney Cheap Umbrella Stroller Smile

JMto2

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 1:51 pm
I have the Inglesina zippy that I got by my first then we got an evenflo also by my first to keep by the sitter and now it is in the attic I also got the valco double when my second was born. I love carriages and I really hold back from buying more.

momof2

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 2:16 pm
I have a single inglesina and a double macclaren

MyKidsRQte

Post Fri, Dec 15 2006, 2:25 pm
I own 4 strollers, but I am looking to sell 2 of them. I have the valco stroller, perego stroller, a graco and a britax stroller

Chani

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 8:27 am
I answered 4, then realized I had forgotten one, so I should be in the 5 group!

First single stroller - bought for DS #1.

Second single stroller bought for DS #2 - (DS #1 stroller was pretty icky by this time.)

Umbrella stroller

Twin stroller

Then with the arrival of the twins we got a triple Peg Perego. It's all tandem and looks like a stroller limo!

mumof1

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 8:49 am
I have 2
a snap and go and a peg perego
can I ask those of you with 3 + why you need so many?

happyone

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 10:31 am
one, and perfectly happy. Who wants to store more than that??

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 10:59 am
When my oldest was born, my inlaws bought me a perego carriage. It didnt last me for more than 2 years. When my second was born, I bought a Graco stroller. When my 4th was 3 years old, I threw out the Graco. When my baby was born, I got the Valco stroller. I needed something a little more lightweight for when I go on the train, so I got the Britax. But I am tall, and when I walk my feet kept hitting the wheels, and it was impossible to walk. The Graco I have I got from someone, but it is too small, once again a problem for me since I am tall. I got the perego stroller as my ligtweight. I am not too happy with it, but I don't want to buy a 5th stroller.

Chani

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 4:27 pm
Quote:
can I ask those of you with 3 + why you need so many?

Well, for me, my first stroller wore out. So then we got the second stroller. The umbrella stroller was easier to get through airports. Then when I was pregnant with the twins, a coworker gave me the twin stroller....but I really needed the triple stroller because I still had a toddler when the twins were born.

mummy-bh

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 4:36 pm
Chani wrote:

Then with the arrival of the twins we got a triple Peg Perego. It's all tandem and looks like a stroller limo!

How easy is that to use? I once tried out a tandem double and couldn't get it up the kerb, mind you I am quite short.

Chani

Post Sun, Dec 17 2006, 5:44 pm
Frankly, it is a pain and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Up and down the curb isn't so bad, but turning corners - OY!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics