Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 37  38  39  Next

greenfire

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:13 am
amother wrote:

Dear Obsesseddancer, I put 500$ in the chai lifeline special fund so she can go see the dr., may he be the shaliach for a refuah shleima for kayla rus, have a wonderful shabbos. Sincerely, Amother

this made me cry ~ tizku l'mitzvos !!!

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:16 am
It made me cry too. Thank you AGAIN to whoever you are, sorry you are anonymous and I couldn't private message you, but may Hashem bless you over and over for your kind help. I will pay it forward should we be blessed financially in the future.

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:31 am
This week's parsha speaks about le'hafrish challah, and I am baking. If any of you are as well, please remember her name! Thanks so much, and have a blessed shabbos, all of you!

amother

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:43 am
I'm sorry that I can't match amother's generous donation, but I did contribute a little something. I appreciate your updates, and as difficult as it must be to ask for donations, I also appreciate the reminder to contribute. Continued tefilos for a refuah shelaima. Hugs to you all.

CatLady

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:46 am
Wishing Kayla a productive visit with the new doctor. Amother, your generosity is overwhelming!

amother

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:50 am
Here I was sitting and shopping online for dd for summer clothes thinking poor us we have no money. then I read your post. Gosh this really put it into perspective, and I gave a little something. Refuah Sheleimah.

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:59 am
Thank you all so much. I realize how hard so many people have it these days, it is a struggle for many of us, that is why I hate to ask for help, and why I am sure Hashem will reward everyone for any donation, large or small. My elderly parents had been helping us a little bit, but just informed me that they can no longer do so, as they were going into severe debt themselves to help, and couldn't bear to tell me this, so they bore the burden for longer than they should have. My father has been worrying himself sick over it, and I feel so guilty. So now I feel like I need to pay back my parents' debts as well. Sad Maybe that powerball will come through! AMEN. LOL

amother

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 11:59 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
Wow, thank you SO MUCH.

You're welcome but I am only paying forward, G-d gave me to give to others and is not mine to keep and want you to have peace of mind that your daughter whom as a mother you cherish so, can go see the dr.

And amother who apologized for not matching, please don't belittle any amount you give, that is only the initial cost of talking to a dr. not him doing anything. It all adds up, 5, 10, 20 dollars here and there. It pays the bills.

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 12:03 pm
amother wrote:
obsesseddancer wrote:
Wow, thank you SO MUCH.

You're welcome but I am only paying forward, G-d gave me to give to others and is not mine to keep and want you to have peace of mind that your daughter whom as a mother you cherish so, can go see the dr.

And amother who apologized for not matching, please don't belittle any amount you give, that is only the initial cost of talking to a dr. not him doing anything. It all adds up, 5, 10, 20 dollars here and there. It pays the bills.

You are truly a tzadekes! HUGS!

CatLady

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 12:36 pm
Yup, every little bit helps. I gave a small amount and challenge everyone else who's reading this to do the same.

Shabbat Shalom!

mandr

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 12:47 pm
Just donated via the Chai Lifeline link. I wrote "Eisenberg Family (Kayla Rus)" so I hope that was clear enough!
Hope everything works out better than you expect it to. Have a restful Shabbos.

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 12:52 pm
Amazing! Many thanks, again. Back to the kitchen. Wink Wink

minnie mouse

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 1:03 pm
I am following this thread closely even though I never respond. I constantly have kayla rus on my mind since I have a daughter her age, I can only try to imagine your pain. Just a small peice of info. Did you try contacting rccs? they are extremely helpful with advice, insurance payments and just simply chizzuk. May we only share bsiros tovos.

obsesseddancer

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 1:23 pm
Thank you, yes, we did have contact with rccs, early on, and to be honest, they complicated a certain situation for us and ultimately could not help. I am sure they are a very good organization for others, and we might consider trying again, but for now, we are afraid to deal with them.

shlomitsmum

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 2:00 pm
greenfire wrote:
amother wrote:

Dear Obsesseddancer, I put 500$ in the chai lifeline special fund so she can go see the dr., may he be the shaliach for a refuah shleima for kayla rus, have a wonderful shabbos. Sincerely, Amother

Me too !
Refuah sheleima to Kayla Rus

Mama Bear

Post Fri, May 31 2013, 3:48 pm
deleted... didnt realize someone already mentioned RCCS.

Refuah Sheleima and ((HUGS))

zufriedene

Post Sat, Jun 01 2013, 7:49 pm
I want to share with you. that my sister in law was treated by him/ exactly the way you describe" his own ideas of preparing the cocktails."
This was 3 years ago and BH she is fine now. I pray for Kayla Rus every day
Keep your spirits high!!
Refua Shleima.

sped

Post Sun, Jun 02 2013, 4:38 am
shlomitsmum wrote:
greenfire wrote:
amother wrote:

Me too !
Refuah sheleima to Kayla Rus

I had this reaction too. Mi Keamcha Yisaroel

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 9:25 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Just in answer to Greenfire. LOL. I am sure Hashem knows who obsesseddancer is. So funny. But if you need help remembering my name, here is a trick to help: think CHAYA, because we want LIFE for Kayla Rus, and think of Mama Rochel who cries for her children.

I remembered ... great hint !!!

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jun 17 2013, 1:37 pm
So a brief update, thanks to your generosity, we have seen Dr. Bruckner, last Monday, and are awaiting his recommendation for the new "chemo soup."

And this is a little off my topic but personal, but I need to post another tehillim request within this thread, so that those of you who know us can hear that I am OUT OF MY MIND about this.

The 14-year-old son of a good friend of mine went into cardiac arrest on Thursday morning. His father, an emt for Hatzolah, found him when he went to wake him up. He is in critical condition on life support, we don't know how long he was out, and if chas ve'shalom there would be brain damage when they bring him out of the induced coma. Our whole community is davening, but this hits me extra hard and makes my ordeal pale in comparison. They added the name Rafael on shabbos, making his name Rafael Pesachya Yaakov HaLevi ben Aviva Sorah. This is one of the nicest families I know, the father has helped us out before our current ordeal, my boys were shabbos group leaders for this boy, who is now also a leader in the community. I am SCREAMING to Hashem, "What are you doing to our finest children???!!!!!" I can't take it any more.
Page 4 of 39   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed