Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Other sites like Swagbucks?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:17 pm
yay! that worked!

thanks!

shmaichul

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:23 pm
I've been doing Inbox Dollars as well, and I just received a check last night of 40 dollars Smile. As they say, every penny counts!
(now that they added the Spin and Win if you dont qualify for a survey, it makes it a lot more enticing to try...)

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:26 pm
Smss, Yay! So I got there by clicking search in the center of the homepage on the top. Where it says like surveys, games, easy cash, so the middle one is "search".

shmaichul, wow! Sounds great! Totally agree about the Spin n' Win wheel. Swagbucks gives you only 1 buck for surveys you don't qualify for.

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:28 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
Smss, Yay! So I got there by clicking search in the center of the homepage on the top. Where it says like surveys, games, easy cash, so the middle one is "search".

ok...I definitely don't have the same homepage you have. (also doesn't seem to be a way to shop from there...) could it be that they're just limiting the amount of israelis they give the full features to?

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:37 pm
But then how can it be okay on mine?

I wonder if maybe you have to complete something first to get to the main page?
On mine, the shopping link is under the menu item "more".

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:38 pm
Here:

http://www.inboxdollars.com/shopping

zigi

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 4:50 pm
jingit is money. it used to have more offers now its 15 cents a week. it works better if you do checkins in the store on a smart phone by scanning the code.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 5:43 pm
how are you all doing so well with inbox dollars? I've done a million times better with hits4pay and vindale than with inbox dollars. how many people a week are you recruiting? inbox dollars didn't seem to be worth the effort for me (the whopping 5 minutes a day-- lol) so I stopped.

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 6:38 pm
But those other sites don't work for Israel it seems. InboxDollars does. For me at least.

I had zero recruits and still do nicely.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 7:12 pm
you must be doing a HECK of a lot of shopping. With no recruits, I can't imagine the pay is enough--- so it's more than, say, $100 a month? If so, with no recruits, you're doing an unusual amount of shopping is my guess.

wife2

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:49 pm
shmaichul wrote:
I've been doing Inbox Dollars as well, and I just received a check last night of 40 dollars Smile. As they say, every penny counts!
(now that they added the Spin and Win if you dont qualify for a survey, it makes it a lot more enticing to try...)

how long did it take u to get to the 40 dollars? how many months ago did you start?
is it worth your time?

mrs. k, how long did it take you to get to 30 dollars? please try to be exact and not estimate so I can really figure out if it is worth it.
thanks

shalhevet

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 2:51 am
Mrs.K wrote:
Here:

So it's not for regular searches, only for shopping searches? In that case, no use to me.

e1234

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 3:31 am
search is not returning any results for me
I don't have enough time for surveys - did one and they take too long

so I have $6 bucks and have to get to $30 to get something

Mrs.K

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 3:48 am
Shalhevet, no. It's for all searches, like I said, just like google. I don't use it for addresses or phone numbers because nothing beats google for that, but everything else I do. Recipes, conversion charts, anything.

E1234, every 2 real searches is 1 cent that's credited the next day. If you do it at least 4 days a week you get a bonus on Sunday, 5 cents, 10 cents after your first $30.

I would say it took me a couple of months to reach the first 30. A little faster to reach the second because of the little extra benefits once you reach your first 30. The past 2 weeks for example, I've made $13. Like another one is that anyone that signs up with no referral gets divided among the gold members. Things like that.

As I wrote before, this is not an income. I also don't know how worth it is if you're not working in front of the computer anyway. Unfortunately, for my job, I am. So I do a little click-click here and there or even a task while I"m on hold, it's very worth it for me. I skip long surveys - I don't have that sort of time. But often then have one that's 6 minutes long. Love those! And if you don't do the survey you spin the wheel.

Last edited by Mrs.K on Mon, May 06 2013, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Mrs.K

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 3:50 am
shalhevet wrote:
Mrs.K wrote:
Here:

So it's not for regular searches, only for shopping searches? In that case, no use to me.

No, someone had asked for the shopping link so I gave it to them.
The search link is on the other page somewhere but I'll repost.
It should be right there on your homepage.

http://www.inboxdollars.com/search

Mrs.K

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 8:53 am
FYI, there's a survey available now, rating the appeal of photo software's logos, etc.
Took about 4 minutes. I got 50 cents for the survey plus 25 cents for a spin n' win token.

smss

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 8:56 am
dunno. I definitely don't have the same features...I got 3 surveys when I signed up and nothing since (just checked now). no emails, and the shopping doesn't seem to work either. the search does, at least.

OH WELL Tongue Out

Mrs.K

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 9:53 am
How interesting, I wonder why our screens look different?
Did you happen to load their toolbar? (That's work $1) and then a new email or survey pops up for you. When I don't want to see it I just hide the toolbar. Maybe it takes a few days to be eligible for surveys?

I'm glad the search is working for you though! I hope the paid emails work well for you also.

The shopping is only worth it if you're going to buy something anyway. The percentage seems higher then Swagbucks that wanted to give me 2 'bucks' per dollar while InboxDollars gave me 3% cash back.

shalhevet

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 10:20 am
smss wrote:
dunno. I definitely don't have the same features...I got 3 surveys when I signed up and nothing since (just checked now). no emails, and the shopping doesn't seem to work either. the search does, at least.

OH WELL Tongue Out

I have the same as you, smss.

Also I miss Google features - suggestions as I write (I don't always know exactly what I'm looking for), a clearer page with ads only at the side, suggestions for similar (Did you mean...? which is very important when I'm e.g. looking for someone's name and I'm not sure of the spelling in English) and, of course, Google safesearch - hope the filter is enough. So we'll see... Tongue Out

shalhevet

Post Mon, May 06 2013, 10:27 am
Mrs.K wrote:
How interesting, I wonder why our screens look different?
Did you happen to load their toolbar? (That's work $1) and then a new email or survey pops up for you. When I don't want to see it I just hide the toolbar. Maybe it takes a few days to be eligible for surveys?

Quote:
The offer InboxDollars Web Toolbar is not available in your Country.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics