Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
ANNOUNCEMENT
Previous  1  2  3

causemommysaid

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 4:03 pm
Clarissa wrote:
OKAY, I'm back.

I want to humbly apologize to every amother in this thread. I mean it. I got snippy because I felt someone else was being snippy, but I don't know who she is or her circumstances, and I was rude. I'm very, very sorry. It was insensitive. Sometimes I can be like a dog with a bone about an issue. ysmommy let it go, and I should have, as well. Especially given the subject matter of the thread.

OP, please forgive me. Other amother, please forgive me. Really. I'd offer you brownies or flowers but this is a message board and virtual brownies are pretty useless, although not fattening.

can I have brownies? I'm at work now and hungry

Clarissa

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 4:38 pm
ysmommy wrote:
Clarissa wrote:
OKAY, I'm back.

I want to humbly apologize to every amother in this thread. I mean it. I got snippy because I felt someone else was being snippy, but I don't know who she is or her circumstances, and I was rude. I'm very, very sorry. It was insensitive. Sometimes I can be like a dog with a bone about an issue. ysmommy let it go, and I should have, as well. Especially given the subject matter of the thread.

OP, please forgive me. Other amother, please forgive me. Really. I'd offer you brownies or flowers but this is a message board and virtual brownies are pretty useless, although not fattening.

can I have brownies? I'm at work now and hungry
Wish I could, but I haven't wronged you in the last 24 hours. Ask me again when I'm snippy with you. Very Happy

amother

Post Sun, Jul 14 2013, 10:07 pm
http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....t=100

Here's a perfect example of poster guessing.
The amother is going through enough pain than to be playing clue with her emotional state of mind. She is not the only one with similar issues. Stop antagonizing her and forcing her to reveal her identity.

When will yael or the moderators do something??????????

PAMOM

Post Sun, Jul 14 2013, 10:23 pm
Brownies-- even virtual ones--are never useless.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette