Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
East Boca Raton
Previous  1  2

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 10:19 pm
Its a really nice community. I dont live there but have a house there and go a lot for hom tov and vacation.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 6:16 am
Community has grown and continues to grow every year. I’m sorry I can’t answer your question about reduced tuition because we thankfully can pay full BUT I know they give discounts to non teacher families but I can’t say how much. I live in a nearby community but send to the school.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 11:00 am
Would a more MO non-chofetz chaim family have trouble fitting in with this east boca shul? I've heard that various CC communities are more open than others, some where you're never really part of them if you're not one of them.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 3:03 pm
I only visited once and not on Shabbos. It seems like an open minded community though.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 3:43 pm
Sorry to be blunt but it depends on what type of MO. Skirt and sheitel wearing yes. Pants no head covering no. Not that they wouldn’t be nice to you, you would just be a huge exception to everyone else. It really is a very nice community I’m just trying to state who lives there now. Most MO people live in Montoya Circle. It’s very expensive over there though.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating