Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Baby Butterfly
1  2  Next

ButterflyGarden

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 8:52 am
Mazal Tov!! After more than 2 ½ months on bed rest, more than 6 weeks in the hospital and countless worries, we are thankful to Hashem to announce the birth of our baby, Baby Girl. She was born this morning, Wednesday April 2, Beis Nissan. At a little more than 1 1/2 months early she was born weighing about 1.6 kilos (around 3 lbs). I am resting in the maternity ward and Baby Butterfly is in the NICU. I have not seen her yet. I’m told that she is intubated. Please keep her in your prayers as we now enter an entirely new trial as NICU parents. Please daven (pray) for Tinokes bas Rivka Batya. We will IY”H keep you updated on her progress here thestoryofababy.blogspot.co.il

MrsDash

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 8:54 am
Mazal Tov! She will be in my heart and prayers!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:20 am
Mazel Tov! Im so happy you made it thus far... my mom had placenta abruptionand was 4 and a half months on bedrest. She still had my sis 7 weeks earlier and she weighed 3.5 lbs.

Firstly, girls are huge fighters! They are naturally stronger than boys and usually do better quicker. As soon as youre able and she is stable start with kangaroo care. Snuggle ur little one on your skin and she'll smell u and feel more secure. Studies show that this facilitates growth and healthy development!!! As soon as she takes milk pump for her. Many times mothers feel so uninvolved in the careof their baby, they almost doubt if they really own the child. Be involved in her care as much as possible! You are going to help her by being there physically as much as u can!

Even though shes on oxygen or even a ventillator I want to assure u that iys normal after birth. Bh, ur baby is a bit premature and will come home shortly!

Let us know her name after shabbos! Will daven for her!

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:46 am
Mazel Tov! May she grow to be big and strong and bring you tons of Nachas! B"H there is so much they can do for premies nowadays.

abaker

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:59 am
mazal tov! I just read your blog, I am thinking of your little girl and pray that she should grow big and strong and she should soon be out of the hospiital and in your arms! May you have much nachas from her and your other children!

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:15 am
Mazel tov! May she grow big, strong and in perfect health!

Stars

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:25 am
Mazel tov!!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 1:07 pm
my twins were born early weighing 3 pounds and are healthy .

flowerpower

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 1:10 pm
Mazel tov! May you have a smooth recovery with her! I have 2 neices born weighing 3 pounds and they are doing great now! They say girls are fighters!

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 4:30 pm
welcome to your baby butterfly ... may she grow & be strong & vibrant & bring lots of nachas & joy

praying alongside you Study

mazel tov Drunken Smile Cheers לחיים

bubbebia

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 7:05 pm
Welcome to the outside world, Baby Butterfly! We hope you will continue to grow big and strong and be able to go home very soon. And we know you will only be a source of nachas to your Ima and Abba and big brothers and sisters! And a big time mazal tov to your Ima and Abba! May they see you grow to Torah, chuppah and ma'asim tovim!

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 7:09 pm
Mazal tov! Your positivity comes through in your beautiful blog posts. Refuah shelaima to both of you.

November

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 7:37 pm
Mazal Tov on your precious new baby girl. My twins (boy and girl) were born each weighing about 700-850 grams at 25 weeks. It was a long trip, but that was 12 years ago and Baruch Hashem they are great and productive kids in regular classes (I held them back a year before kindergarten) . That's not to say that there weren't /aren't residual issues, but babies and kids are incredibly resilient.
On a practical note, we did Kangaroo care as someone already mentioned, even as our kids were ventilated. It wasn't for about 3 weeks or so after they were born that we could hold them even for a few minutes. Also we used to come to visit the babies at times that they would be weighed each evening and the nurses let us help to change their diapers and weigh them.
Feel free to PM me if you think I can help at all.

imasinger

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 8:34 pm
Mazel tov to Madame Butterfly and the little caterpillar. May she grow well and in good health.

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 2:02 am
Mazel Tov! Refuah Shleima.

Sanguine

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 3:01 am
Mazal Tov Very Happy

studying_torah

Post Thu, Apr 03 2014, 2:36 pm
mazel tov to you and refuah shelaima to your baby! may hashem give you koyach and guidance thru this tough time!!

rae gi

Post Sat, Apr 05 2014, 9:47 pm
Mazel Tov! Cheers

ButterflyGarden

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 11:21 am
They were not able to ween her off the nitrous oxide today. The next few days will be critical. Please keep davening.

http://thestoryofababy.blogspot.co.il/

observer

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 11:49 am
Davenning... Refuah Shelaima!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed