Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Win a free copy of the Dairy Made Easy Cookbook
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next

coconutbutter

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 1:34 am
Challa Baking made easy

LisaS

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 2:00 am
I didn't read through all the posts so I don't know if someone else said this too, but I would love to see Israeli made easy. After making aliya there are a lot of adjustments to make and I would love to have easy recipes for eggplant, pumpkin, gvina levana, and all the things that are cheap and abundant in Israel.

mamaleh

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 2:13 am
I would love 'gluten-free baking made easy' but I realize that is probably too specific. So maybe 'baking made easy' with a large section of gluten-free

sunny90

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 2:56 am
Dinners made easy!

Things without too many ingredients yet still delicious!

piegirl

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 3:05 am
I like a lot of things that people posted- desserts made easy, chicken made easy, clean eating made easy, and freezer cooking made easy

Sanguine

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 3:27 am
LisaS wrote:
I didn't read through all the posts so I don't know if someone else said this too, but I would love to see Israeli made easy. After making aliya there are a lot of adjustments to make and I would love to have easy recipes for eggplant, pumpkin, gvina levana, and all the things that are cheap and abundant in Israel.

A few years ago our Shul put out a cookbook (in English) made up of the recipes us Americans make here in Israel. It has hundreds of recipes and is still a "best seller". We sold a lot in the States since it was a fundraiser during the intifada but it wasn't an American cookbook. Uses G'vina Levana and doesn't wrap melon in lox Very Happy . It doesn't use ingredients that we don't have here. I think they're still selling them cause people keep buying them (It's my favorite cookbook Very Happy)

almost

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 5:13 am
Another vote for healthy made easy!

LisaS

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 6:01 am
Sanguine wrote:
A few years ago our Shul put out a cookbook (in English) made up of the recipes us Americans make here in Israel. It has hundreds of recipes and is still a "best seller". We sold a lot in the States since it was a fundraiser during the intifada but it wasn't an American cookbook. Uses G'vina Levana and doesn't wrap melon in lox Very Happy . It doesn't use ingredients that we don't have here. I think they're still selling them cause people keep buying them (It's my favorite cookbook Very Happy)

Thanks Sanguine!!! Looks good.

mrshj

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 7:04 am
So many of the items people posted sounds good. I would love all of them. But the three that talk to me the most are dinners made easy. Healthy made easy and crockpot made easy. Would love to win this cookbook. Had my eye on it but didn't have a chance to buy it yet.

starch

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 7:27 am
I would like dishes that can be prepared in advance and frozen that only use typical ingredients.

ruby slippers

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 7:35 am
ooh- I do like the idea of pareve or dairy school lunches made simple and healthy. When I have looked on other websites there are always ideas for deli!

LibbyV

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 7:40 am
I'd love a book about Desserts Made Easy.

After putting together Shabbos/Yom Tov meals, it would be great to have a collection of recipes that are delish and/or moderately impressive (not brownies) - yet demand the minimal amount of time/effort.

Oh, and that make use of easy-to-find, inexpensive ingredients. (Ex: canned pineapple - OK, canned pie filling - out - since it's prohibitively expensive outside the US).

Good luck!

stay

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 8:18 am
I would like to see a one pot or one dish kind of supper made easy!

ringsher

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 8:20 am
I would like to see some supper ideas that can be made a few days in advance or frozen made easy (but you'd have to think of a shorter title!)

blueberries

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:04 am
Family friendly recipes made easy

Marz613

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:10 am
Shabbos made easy or Chicken made easy!!

faigyl

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:16 am
Desserts!!!
I would love a cookbook just on desserts! Smile

hotmom

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:30 am
I would love:
1) Good nutritious suppers made easy, (meat & dairy)
2) Deserts made easy
3) baking made easy (miniatures incl)

Thank you Yael for a voice of opinion...keep up your great work... LOL Smile

sushi galore

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:35 am
Another vote for suppers made easy. (Pref 2-3 course) and desserts made easy for last minute shabbos/ yomtov guests

Stars

Post Tue, May 27 2014, 9:38 am
Another vote for suppers made easy! When you work full time, that's more of a necessity than anything else Smile
Page 6 of 10   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next Recent Topics