Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
You can help return our boys!
Previous  1  2

m in Israel

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 6:29 am
June wrote:
what time is the atzeret? I would like to go also

19:00

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 6:32 am
I got this forward. Honestly, is there any possible harm from signing? I wouldn't do it then.
And I don't know who's keeping count but I was part of a group that finished Tehillim yesterday. And I'm sure there are many more...

Sanguine

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 6:39 am
I have stuck in my head (maybe some details aren't exact) that during the intifada in 2001 there was a small child playing outside their house and they were killed by an Arab. I remember reading an editorial in the Jerusalem Post that said "Lifnei Ivir Al TaSim Michshol" that if a child is left outside to play how can the Arab be expected to control themselves and not kill him!! I had wanted to answer that but wasn't quick enough but it's still in my head - SICk, SICK, SICK

SJcookie

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 6:42 am
These boys have been on my mind nonstop Sad
May HaShem bring them home safely!

gp2.0

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 7:33 am
Quote:
in line with their strict stance of "No Boy will be left behind".

Huh? Do they mean the educational policy "no child left behind"? That's something totally different.

That whole website is a farce, it's just a way for them to cut down on the millions of paper mail cluttering the white house as well as establish an online presence. Nothing has ever actually resulted from a petition being posted, as far as I know.

5*Mom

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 7:45 am
I say leave the Americans the he!! out of this.

marina

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 8:16 am
chaiz wrote:
You are right!! I know full well that the Arabs are savages! (And before anyone comes attacking me for being racist and prejudiced, please realize that there was celebration at the news of the kidnapping in the Arab areas. So yes, it is not one or two) So since I know this fact and I cannot do much to change this reality I do not want my husband or siblings to tramp. Not ch'v blaming the victims- the perps are wholly and completely responsible, but saying I do not want this.

I know it's hard right now, but let's try to distinguish between the PA and all Arabs.

penguin

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 8:23 am
The Americans are the LAST ones we should be asking for help. It was their "helpful" attempts at peace talks that caused prisoners to be released, constructions freezes etc etc, all with no positive results.

ROFL

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 10:03 am
I signed. I wanted to write a letter to Michelle Obama , where is her post on saving our boys- she did that for the Nigerian girls ( which I agreed with) but what about an American boy and his freinds living in Israel Doesn't she have compassion for their families?

SplitPea

Post Sun, Jun 15 2014, 5:28 pm
sorry. I don't want to duel obama to release more terrorist.

I know these families want their kids back but the REASON hostages are taken is because trades DO happen. And now america has traded?!?!?!? Yeah No one is safe any more.

Please don't ask obama for help!@
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics