Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Anyone live in Immanuel?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 8:52 pm
amother wrote:
Not necessarily true, reports often base facts on very little information and blow it up to make it big...

Hmmm would be nice if it would be true but Israel doesn't have an extradition deal with Australia so I don't think it's possible.
Signed,
Graduate who always hated her!!!!

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 9:02 pm
Well I hope that something can be arranged..between Israel and Australia

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 9:56 pm
amother wrote:
Ok so pedophile wasn't the exact technical word - MOLESTER.

"liking''?????

Do you realise what "liking" even entails??

How many lives she destroyed???

Yes I'm privy to what it entailed. I'm in Melbourne.
Yes is disgusting & perverted. She's simply a Lesbian ok?
Don't get carried away by how many lives she destroyed. Some of these girls were living in abusive dysfunctional homes who became emotionally dependant on her.
She manipulated them because they were so vulnerable. These were girls that the community had an Achrayus to report to social services & remove from their homes.
Instead came Malka Leifer. She did not rape them, she was very inappropriate & emotionally needy (if you were married to her husband ...)
Let's not get carried away with slogans of pedophelia . She kissed & hugged girls inappropriately , she manipulated them & they were in very tough situations already. Lives ruined? Those girls lives were ruined by their dysfunctional homes. Again this wasn't rape of a child. It's disgusting, needs to be prosecuted & all but please it's not a heinous pedophile case.

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 10:04 pm
Clearly you have no contact with any victims and base your so called knowledge of her heinous activities on your owned biased judgements.
If it were your daughter I doubt you would call kissing and hugging just lesbian activity... As FTR she went a lot further than that.. Wherever your imagination takes you she did, I'm not going to spell it out here, especially to someone who clearly has no idea what really went on.
I agree that she picked on girls from vulnerable homes because that's molesters operate.. They pick up on those who need the emotional connection and then slowly but surely manipulate the situation solely for their own pleasurable benefit. It's sick and yes she went as far 'raping' more than one victim..again I'm appalled by your post!!!

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 11:25 pm
amother wrote:
Ok so pedophile wasn't the exact technical word - MOLESTER.

"liking''?????

Do you realise what "liking" even entails??

How many lives she destroyed???

No honestly I dont realize wat it means
Seriously . was telling dh about this thread and je said not rite to write here because may be lashon hara
We were like wat cud she Have done already
I guess we honestly dont realize what likinv entails....

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 11:30 pm
amother wrote:
Hmmm would be nice if it would be true but Israel doesn't have an extradition deal with Australia so I don't think it's possible.
Signed,
Graduate who always hated her!!!!
why did you always hate her? For tbe inappropriafe things or just as a principle? Are u the amother who is the victim?

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 11:38 pm
Ladies we are not talking about children.
15,16 & 18 year olds and older.
However, when dealing with perverts one never knows...

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 11:56 pm
I don't think it's lashan Hara if it's too keep other people safe...
Just saying...

amother

Post Sat, Jul 05 2014, 11:57 pm
amother wrote:
Ladies we are not talking about children.
15,16 & 18 year olds and older.
However, when dealing with perverts one never knows...

What exactly are you trying to say here????

ROFL

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 12:30 am
15 16 17 and even 18 year old having relations with a women who is their principal is inappropiate not only legally but also halachically When you have girls who are not exposed to s-xuality, and the first experience is with their principal. How can that be ok?
The fact that you think it is ok makes you a very sick person too!

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 12:50 am
ROFL wrote:
15 16 17 and even 18 year old having relations with a women who is their principal is inappropiate not only legally but also halachically When you have girls who are not exposed to s-xuality, and the first experience is with their principal. How can that be ok?
The fact that you think it is ok makes you a very sick person too!

When did I say it's ok? It's sick & perverted, it's molest but it's not technically pedophelia . She's a lesbian not a pedophile.
She's also a criminal but let's not paint it as pedophelia which conjures up little girls.
Don't start calling me names please. I never said it's ok or not criminal. If it was my kid I would have been at the police station pronto. She wouldn't have left the country. But ofcouse she wouldn't have targeted my kid. She targeted already abused girls. Whose parents wouldn't stand up for them & who were abusive themselves.

ROFL

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 12:55 am
I don't know the rules in Australia, but anyone in the US under the age of 18 with an adult who is much older than them is pedophilia .
And I am glad you would protect your children , but why did you and the community not protect innocent children who were from dysfunctional families.
What about kol yisrael arevin zeh lzeh? Where is our community not watching and helping all of our children?
To the Amother that was a victim, I apologize for your community that no one stood up for you or tried to help you!

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 12:57 am
Amother who originally used the word pedophile corrected herself, yet you're still intent on showing that this woman is not technically a pedophile. Why? She has molested underage girls and ruined lives. Please give her victims a little more sympathy.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:03 am
Thank you fellow imamothers who stand up and defend me as a victim. The way some seem to think it is not so bad really have no idea what they are saying...

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:05 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
Amother who originally used the word pedophile corrected herself, yet you're still intent on showing that this woman is not technically a pedophile. Why? She has molested underage girls and ruined lives. Please give her victims a little more sympathy.

I'm only doing so for the benefit of those living in Immanuel. That's the purpose of the thead is it not?
Those living there need to know that it's not kids (although it's prudent to be ware) but that young adult women 15,16 etc are most at risk.
And I have yelled blue murder for a police report when the news broke but it was alas too late.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:18 am
amother wrote:
When did I say it's ok? It's sick & perverted, it's molest but it's not technically pedophelia . She's a lesbian not a pedophile.
She's also a criminal but let's not paint it as pedophelia which conjures up little girls.
Don't start calling me names please. I never said it's ok or not criminal. If it was my kid I would have been at the police station pronto. She wouldn't have left the country. But ofcouse she wouldn't have targeted my kid. She targeted already abused girls. Whose parents wouldn't stand up for them & who were abusive themselves.

And FYI - not all victims came from abusive homes!!!!
And if you did ask for police why weren't you effective??

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:23 am
amother wrote:
And FYI - not all victims came from abusive homes!!!!
And if you did ask for police why weren't you effective??

My kids weren't affected & were not in school even. When I found out she had already left & even if she hadn't I personally had nothing to go to police with. So exactly what should I have done? Besides tell people to report?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:32 am
So you just once again confirmed how little you know of the whole story.
Gosh.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:39 am
For those who live in Immanuel or who know the situation: does the leadership of the community know what she did, and is the general community informed about her activities? How is it that she found refuge? This question is slightly urgent, as we are/were considering moving there....until I saw this thread...

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:42 am
amother wrote:
So you just once again confirmed how little you know of the whole story.
Gosh.

Gosh what? My info is based on after the fact, on what the psychologist involved later said to the entire parent body.
Had I been a parent it would have gone to the police.
It's important for people of Immanuel to know precisely who she's a danger to and it's not little girls.
But it seems that Immanuel is a haven for these people..
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics