Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Best Banana Slicer Ever!
Previous  1  2

Blue jay

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:19 pm
Im still reading the reviews...

The man with the" monkey farm" is a happy customer too!

penguin

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:22 pm
Did you see the whole rabbit?

Blue jay

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:28 pm
whole rabbit?

Dont tell me , someone used this slicer to slice a rabbit!

gp2.0

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:53 pm
Awesome. Amazon has a list of their products with funny reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/featu.....50201

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 1:42 am
I wonder why "Customers who viewed this also viewed":

Quote:
Patriot Products CSV-3100B 10 HP Briggs & Stratton Gas-Powered Wood Chipper/Leaf Shredder by Patriot
4.3 out of 5 stars (45)
Buy new: $1,389.00

It worries me that someone who cannot slice a banana would order a woodchipper...

mirror

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 11:13 am
sky wrote:
Uranium Ore

http://www.amazon.com/Images-S.....r=8-2

Review:

Quote:
1,373 of 1,514 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for a Hostile Dictator, December 6, 2007
By Robert Becker - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Uranium Ore
Sent this as a Hanukkah gift to President Ahmadinejad. Got a thank you card back saying he loved it and I was his favorite infidel. Kudos to Amazon for a great product and fast shipping to Tehran.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 12:00 pm
I was going to go to immediate reactions and thought, let me be gentle and see what OP intended before I possibly cause any emotional harm.
Thanks! I needed this!

bigsis144

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 12:16 pm
My favorite Amazon reviews:

By MechYeti on January 22, 2011 wrote:

Found this...
...stuck into a stone while on vacation. I'm impressed with it, generally. Unfortunately, it turns out that removing it made me the new king of Switzerland, which is a lot of responsibility.

By Owenlong on May 27, 2014 wrote:

I forgot the knife in the front pocket of my Swiss Army shorts and when my wife washed them it completely disassembled our washing machine.

By Amazon Customer on May 27, 2014 wrote:

Changed My Life
Received this knife as a gift for my 18th birthday. Wish I'd have known what it was because as soon as I touched it, I grew a mustache and became a Navy Seal. Mom fainted and my dad laughed and handed me a beer. I was born a girl.

Minus 2 stars because my breasts were really nice.

More hilarious reviews for this item at http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-1.....ZTJRQ

mirror

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 12:43 pm
Thanks, BigSis144.

Wenger 16999 Swiss Army Knife Giant

Quote:
315 of 328 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Ooops, May 27, 2014
By Owenlong -

I forgot the knife in the front pocket of my Swiss Army shorts and when my wife washed them it completely disassembled our washing machine.

SacN

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 1:17 pm
Quote:
The 2009-2014 Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats in Greater China
102 of 109 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Grab your seat and hold on! Fast paced, intense, and funny- with a surprise ending. July 16,
I picked this up off Amazon with little or no knowledge of the Chinese situation. It was all just a black hole to me. But, I must say that after a constipated start, I was riveted. Seeing the transformation of Xiao Ling through adolescence and the turmoil accompanying his parent's gastrointestinal issues until his later redemption at the ministry of lavoratory accessories was really moving to me. In fact, I don't see how anyone can read this and not be moved deeply and viscerally. I will admit there were parts that I strained to get through. There were other times that I wanted to gush over what was going on; flush with the excitement.

This made my day.
Thanks for this thread.

SacN

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 1:20 pm
And, for the banana lovers hereā€¦

Quote:
(Swiss Army Knife) Disappointing
By Cwin on March 16, 2014
This would be a great product but was dismayed to find it has no banana slicer- that's a deal breaker. Returning today.

preempservices

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 1:57 pm
Thank you all for the laughs!

mirror

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 9:49 pm
Playmobil Aiport Security

http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBI.....CYTL2

Quote:
11,821 of 12,006 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great lesson for the kids!, September 9, 2005
By loosenut
This review is from: Playmobil Security Check Point (Toy)
I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.

The best thing about this product is that it teaches kids about the realities of living in a high-surveillence society. My son said he wants the Playmobil Neighborhood Surveillence System set for x-mas. I've heard that the CC TV cameras on that thing are pretty worthless in terms of quality and motion detection, so I think I'll get him the Playmobil Abu-Gharib Interogation Set instead (it comes with a cute little memo from George Bush).

zaq

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 9:56 pm
DrMom wrote:
I wonder why "Customers who viewed this also viewed":

Quote:
Patriot Products CSV-3100B 10 HP Briggs & Stratton Gas-Powered Wood Chipper/Leaf Shredder by Patriot
4.3 out of 5 stars (45)
Buy new: $1,389.00

It worries me that someone who cannot slice a banana would order a woodchipper...

LOL!

sky

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 10:03 pm
OPINIONATED wrote:
Playmobil Aiport Security

http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBI.....CYTL2

Loved this one:

Quote:
2,483 of 2,526 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars ██ █ ████ fantastic ███ █████ toy █████, January 14, 2013
By
Paul Nord
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil Security Check Point (Toy)
██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 10:44 pm
sky wrote:
Uranium Ore

http://www.amazon.com/Images-S.....r=8-2

Quote:
1,470 of 1,550 people found the following review helpful
Read description carefully!
By Brett on January 25, 2014
This is NOT, repeat, NOT a woman from the Ukraine. Very disappointed but can only blame myself. Please read description when sober.
28 Comments

Quote:
8,204 of 8,555 people found the following review helpful
So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore.

I loved ths one:

Quote:
Great Product, Poor Packaging
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.

mirror

Post Fri, Jul 04 2014, 5:56 pm
Images posted by Amazon customers (archived on http://laughingsquid.com/playm.....omers)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars