Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Does anyone know anything about the Wunder Wig?
Previous  1  2

amother
Gray

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:31 pm
purpleink wrote:
Breindel1, I would be interested.

Anyone here use the wig all summer? I'm interested in how it held up. I had a mazali pony wig around 5 years ago and it was okay for a bit and then became impossible...

I don't know who Breindel1 was referring to but there's a lady selling these in jerusalem
she calls it "sport" wig and my SIL got one from her and its a lot nicer and has better hair

the lady who sells it has the wunder and she showed it to us
its made from processed hair and its super dry! she said the other brand the one she is selling is made from a much better hair.

wish I remembered her name !!!
its really late here in israel and I cant call to ask my SIL...

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:36 pm
I really dont like mine. pulls my hair and is very uncomfortable.

amother
White

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:36 pm
It's very comfortably but also very low quality hair.

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:48 pm
Ali Express has a version of one. Friend of mine got it and it looks beautiful and she loves it toi

amother
Bronze

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:49 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Ali Express has a version of one. Friend of mine got it and it looks beautiful and she loves it toi

Do you have a link?

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:57 pm
amother wrote:
Do you have a link?

Having trouble pasting the link by this is the description;
Wonder wig , 100% european virgin hair sports bandfall , Pony wig , tsingtaowigs unprocess hair (kosher Wig ) free shipping
US $270.00-US $412.00

causemommysaid

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 9:18 pm
https://m.aliexpress.com/amp/I......html

Maryann

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 9:21 pm
amother wrote:
I don't know who Breindel1 was referring to but there's a lady selling these in jerusalem
she calls it "sport" wig and my SIL got one from her and its a lot nicer and has better hair

its made from processed hair and its super dry! she said the other brand the one she is selling is made from a much better hair.

Is her name chayale spigelman?

thanks

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 12:11 am
causemommysaid wrote:
https://m.aliexpress.com/amp/item/32763216803.html

Do you know how the colors work? I want to order a blonde.

justforfun87

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 4:00 am
What length should I buy to get a standard size pony?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 5:49 am
I am planing to get one if my husband will agree on a fall wig he thinks it looks too natural to be modest... I really want one and miss wearing my hair up.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 6:16 am
amother wrote:

the lady who sold it to my SIL is not longer in Israel

BREINDEL1

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 6:29 am
I am still waiting to get one but I have a round face and not so sure if this is the right look for me...

Last edited by BREINDEL1 on Mon, Dec 18 2017, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 5:46 am
causemommysaid wrote:
https://m.aliexpress.com/amp/item/32763216803.html

Has anyone on here ordered from this specific linK? Is it the same quality as the original wunderwig in regard to looking natural and feeling like a real ponytail and not stiff like regular pony sheitels that hair doesn't move as smoothly?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 3:07 pm
btw many other brands sell it Gali couture wigs calls it the updo wig and my cousin got one also TORI wigs and Sary wigs sells these but they have a different name for it

watergirl

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 3:33 pm
I feel for Yonit, the original creator of the wunderwig. People are really not being fair to her when they steal the name. She invented this type of wig cap, the least we can do is give her credit. Or people really not being fair to her when they steal the name. She invented this type of wig, the least we can do is give her credit. And dont use her name for a knock off from china.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 3:51 pm
watergirl wrote:
I feel for Yonit, the original creator of the wunderwig. People are really not being fair to her when they steal the name. She invented this type of wig cap, the least we can do is give her credit. Or people really not being fair to her when they steal the name. She invented this type of wig, the least we can do is give her credit. And dont use her name for a knock off from china.

I have seen the wunderwig in person the way the wefts are sewn on is the same way Miri Kopelowitz makes her curly wigs so that's not a new technique it looks like a spiral or a circle
the first person who invented the skin part was copied as well now 99.9% of wigs have a skin top

the Adorna was copied by BANDit wigs (not the same look but similar idea ) bandit wigs used the same name that Paris Hilton used for her bandit wig...

I agree that the chinese knock off should not use her name or her picture on aliexpress but they use many fake pictures all of the time
also she does say its a patent pending but if you change a few things in the cap its no longer her design so anyone can make or sell it.

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 6:28 pm
Beka wigs in Flatbush is also selling this wig and I love her wigs so much!!!! Lots of hair and volume

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:46 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone on here ordered from this specific linK? Is it the same quality as the original wunderwig in regard to looking natural and feeling like a real ponytail and not stiff like regular pony sheitels that hair doesn't move as smoothly?

I just ordered this from this seller and I love it!

I can't compare to the original as I was not willing to pay $1100 for it.

It feels like a real pony, looks so natural and is so comfortable. I feel like I"m wearing a snood.

Just make sure to order the right length if you plan on wearing it in a pony. I ordered 18" but I think it's a drop too short... I would've preferred 20". Read the notes well - they explain it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics