Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Help me find a snack to accompany my daily coffee
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 1:14 pm
Mini kind bars.
Or if you eat oud, chocolite crispy caramel.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 3:08 pm
the stella d'oro cookies are pretty good. If you stick to just one or two....it's less calories than eating the whole package. Twisted Evil Yum with coffee.

sv123

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 3:40 pm
These are my all time favorite healthy snack! They're no bake energy bites that uses almost all clean ingrdients and really simple to make! They're perfect with a cup of coffee http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/n.....ites/

imeinu

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 4:39 pm
did you try dipping the biscotti in the coffee?
mazon mania - you can have 3-4 for 100 calories, try dipping!

they also make a fruit bar that you can have 2 of for 100 calories. it tastes very good. not like cardboard at all ...no need to dip!!

good luck!

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 5:09 pm
Chayalle wrote:
the stella d'oro cookies are pretty good. If you stick to just one or two....it's less calories than eating the whole package. Twisted Evil Yum with coffee.

I know , I love them. I can't eat more than two if I tried or is get nauseous bec they're so rich. But my husband on the other hand can finish a whole package in a day, so I can't have them in the house

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jun 15 2015, 5:10 pm
imeinu wrote:
did you try dipping the biscotti in the coffee?
mazon mania - you can have 3-4 for 100 calories, try dipping!

they also make a fruit bar that you can have 2 of for 100 calories. it tastes very good. not like cardboard at all ...no need to dip!!

good luck!

I'm not a dipper. But I will try the fruit bars next time I go grocery shopping.

sky

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 2:57 pm
The BY cookbook cranberry pecan biscotti - without the pecans is 75 calories each If you get 30 servings. So they are small. But I like it very much.

bp1234

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 3:11 pm
I have my coffee with the Belvita biscuits. Yum.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 3:28 pm
sky wrote:
The BY cookbook cranberry pecan biscotti - without the pecans is 75 calories each If you get 30 servings. So they are small. But I like it very much.

I made them once and dh loved them, so that's a good option. Thanks for giving me the calorie count info!

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 3:30 pm
bp1234 wrote:
I have my coffee with the Belvita biscuits. Yum.

Never heard of them, don't remember seeing them in my grocery, but I just looked them up online- they look great. The calorie count is high but if I only have half a pack that's 115 calories, not much more than 100. Definitely on my "to try" list!

bp1234

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 4:47 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Never heard of them, don't remember seeing them in my grocery, but I just looked them up online- they look great. The calorie count is high but if I only have half a pack that's 115 calories, not much more than 100. Definitely on my "to try" list!

You don't need to have more than 2. They are totally filling. Eat the cinnamon ones all the time. It's sort of a mix between graham crackers and granola bars.

bp1234

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 4:48 pm
I buy them in Shop Rite or Target.

sneakermom

Post Wed, Jun 24 2015, 7:54 pm
Granola bar? Or I eat the start fresh cheese cake. It's similar to the Greek cheese snack and also high in protein.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics