Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Your personality type?
Previous  1  2

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 2:00 pm
Actualized type: ESFP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 60.71% Introverted (I) 39.29%
Sensing (S) 51.61% Intuitive (N) 48.39%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 62.5% Judging (J) 37.5%

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

Preferred type: ESFJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 52% Introverted (I) 48%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Feeling (F) 64.1% Thinking (T) 35.9%
Judging (J) 85.19% Perceiving (P) 14.81%

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

Attraction type: ESFJ
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 71.43% Introverted (I) 28.57%
Sensing (S) 53.33% Intuitive (N) 46.67%
Feeling (F) 58.82% Thinking (T) 41.18%
Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 2:00 pm
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 60.71% Introverted (I) 39.29%
Sensing (S) 51.61% Intuitive (N) 48.39%
Perceiving (P) 62.5% Judging (J) 37.5%

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 52% Introverted (I) 48%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Feeling (F) 64.1% Thinking (T) 35.9%
Judging (J) 85.19% Perceiving (P) 14.81%

Attraction type: ESFJ
Extroverted (E) 71.43% Introverted (I) 28.57%
Sensing (S) 53.33% Intuitive (N) 46.67%
Feeling (F) 58.82% Thinking (T) 41.18%
Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

greenfire

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 2:23 pm
[quote="SouthernShalom"]
greenfire wrote:
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 51.85% Introverted (I) 48.15%
Sensing (S) 55.56% Intuitive (N) 44.44%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

so this claims that who I am is who I wanna be ... Mr. Green

This is sooo you green...You are a Hoot! I am always entertained by your posts!

does this mean you're gonna find me an owl to date Nervous

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 2:44 pm
How come it leaves out the negative traits?

CAYA

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 3:17 pm
you gotta find the positives in every person, just leave behind the negative...makes a person feel much better

Ima'la

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 3:23 pm
It's so interesting to see how people's results really fit their personalities as far as I can see from their posts here! Maybe I'll take the quiz if I have time....

Ima'la

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 3:35 pm
Ok, I did it - here are the results:

Quote:
Actualized type: ESFJ
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 62.86% Introverted (I) 37.14%
Sensing (S) 70% Intuitive (N) 30%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Judging (J) 68.42% Perceiving (P) 31.58%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 70% Introverted (I) 30%
Sensing (S) 63.64% Intuitive (N) 36.36%
Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
Judging (J) 79.41% Perceiving (P) 20.59%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attraction type: ESTJ

Extroverted (E) 83.33% Introverted (I) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 67.74% Intuitive (N) 32.26%
Thinking (T) 51.22% Feeling (F) 48.78%
Judging (J) 75.76% Perceiving (P) 24.24%

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

I'm not sure it's right about me - but they got dh on the mark (attracted to section)! What do you think - is it me?

CAYA

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 3:41 pm
Hey Ima'la, seems like we would make a great pair............

Esther01

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 3:50 pm
it totally doesn't make sense.

I came out to be a ISFJ when in reality I am a INFP (I know the book that describes the types and knew what I am just wanted to take the test for the kick of it)

I'm attracted to the ENTJ (that's dh TOTALLY)

curlyhead

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 7:52 pm
It is intresting to note that most of you area either ESFP (entertainer). And almost everyone is an E.
I used to be more of an E but now I am an I.

Last edited by curlyhead on Mon, Jun 25 2007, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 8:30 pm
ISTP

I find this the questions on this site easier to answer
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cg.....3.asp
even though I got the same result

Chani

Post Thu, Jun 21 2007, 11:53 pm
INTJ (78, 88, 1, 44) - Red Sea, I always knew we had something in common! Very Happy

Last edited by Chani on Fri, Jun 22 2007, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Seraph

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 12:50 am
According to the other test posted, I'm an INFP... Its very possible that thats more likely, because it makes more sense based on me and my type...
And it was easier for me to answer the questions, so its possible that I actually answered more accurately.

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 62 62 11

Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and investigative and attentive in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.

Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, Healers can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Healers are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when Healers believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the Healer, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.

Ok, that definitely describes me...

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Fri, Jun 22 2007, 7:02 am
INTJ - Hey Red Sea and Chani - I'm joining your club. Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics