Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What Day Would you Take?
Previous  1  2

What day would you take off?
Tuesday  
 10%  [ 10 ]
Wednesday  
 65%  [ 60 ]
Other  
 23%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 91

sped

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 11:45 pm
I liked Wednesday because it is close enough to Shabbos to use for Shabbos preps, if necessary, but not so close that that is all I would do.

MiracleMama

Post Mon, Nov 23 2015, 11:56 pm
Thursdays. I could get most of my shabbos prep done and go into shabbos not feeling exhausted.

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Nov 24 2015, 10:38 am
Thanks for all the weigh ins. It is really helping me resonate why I would choose each day.

I'm gearing to Wednesday because a: deep down something is telling me to Wink and b:

Aetrsnrady wrote:
I chose Thursday and love it, but if the choice is Tues or Wed, I'd definitely choose Wednesday. Like others said, it gets you over the middle of the week- also I find many things I start at work on Monday, need to spill into Tuesday.

This.
I find Mondays are so hectic that Tuesday I can actually sit down and complete the work as opposed to gathering it all in after the weekend.
Then again Wednesday is payroll day Rolling Eyes
I can just see myself forfeiting this choice and continuing to kill myself working full time for the rest of eternity Shooting Arrow Scratching Head Scratching Head
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics