Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Work by day and up at night
Previous  1  2

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Dec 02 2015, 1:38 pm
OP here. thanks to all of you for replying. I will definitely start to give more solids, and I will see what happens.
to those of you who said that she is waking up out of habit rather from being hungry, so what should I do? I guess I need to put her back to sleep without feeding. I think I will start that with one feeing at a time and slowly get her off feeding at night.
im just hoping that she will continue nursing regularly. I don't know why but I have that fear.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Dec 02 2015, 1:41 pm
amother wrote:
My kids, of varying young ages, often wake my husband and myself up at night. Last night I slept from 11-2:30 and that was it! Then I got everyone out to school bus, made dinner, and went to work. Obviously today has not been my most productive day but it hasn't been too bad either. I just tell myself, hopefully tonight will be better. And if not, then hopefully I will rest on Shabbos.

The key is not to panic or go nuts. It's like, if I have a bad morning getting the kids out to the bus, I tell myself, tomorrow will be better. If I (chas v'shalom) argue with my husband, I tell myself, life will go on and tomorrow will be more peaceful for sure.

you must be a super woman! and with a very positive attitude in life!! I've definitely learned something from you! to sleep so little and function the way you do? I give you credit. but you should definitely work something out. sleep is very important! I imagine that you probably sleep during the day?

queenert

Post Wed, Dec 02 2015, 3:47 pm
Don't look at the clock!
I found that if I was cognizant of how much sleep I was(n't) getting, I'd feel more tired and emotionally spent.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics