Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Would my event interest you?
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 2:17 pm
There is nothing for sale at the event, except having the option to set up an appointment to use the service. Its not a tupperware/makeup type of thing at all.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 2:23 pm
I'm loving this idea!

the more I think about it the more I think it's brilliant.

I don't know your history, but I have spent so much money on advertising my service and in the end almost all my clients come from word of mouth. but you need mouths to spread the word! GO FOR IT! This event could really help bring your name into peoples conversation (for the good of course!)

If I had a bigger home, I'd totally do the same for my service.. one day...

hatzlacha rabah-- let us know if you decide to do it and if so, how it goes!

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 5:03 pm
if I have no interest in your business what would be the point of attending ... a definite "no" for me

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 5:13 pm
greenfire wrote:
if I have no interest in your business what would be the point of attending ... a definite "no" for me

The point would be to entertain little kids on a Sunday afternoon, you don't have little kids so its not really targeting you.

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 5:28 pm
amother wrote:
The point would be to entertain little kids on a Sunday afternoon, you don't have little kids so its not really targeting you.

you think my kids didn't come little ... I would never expect entertainment for my kids whilst otherwise doing something for myself - so we still would not be interested - not then - not now

Tablepoetry

Post Mon, Dec 21 2015, 5:43 pm
I doubt I would go, unless it was very close by and friends of mine were going. Otherwise, I try to stay very far away from these kinds of things.
Dragging the kids to see a magician or clown, just not my thing. I mean we would enjoy it in the right context; at a fair or carnival, at a birthday party, at the theatre. But in a rented space, with networking as the purpose, no, not for me.

But I am also the type who hates all the free mall entertainment for kids.

And another thing, I would feel bad going if I had no intentions of using your product. It's one thing to go to a free show that Coca Cola, a huge anonymous conglomerate, is sponsoring; quite another to go when it's a private individual who notices every single person there.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Dec 22 2015, 5:48 am
What about approaching one of the local institutions and telling them you'll do a booth at their Purim carnival. You can give away freebies, run a game meanwhile network. This way you don't have to worry about people feeling pressured and they'll see you as a contributing community member.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Feb 29 2016, 5:14 am
I'm curious what ended up happening-- did you do the event? Was it successful?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics