Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Comin' at ya
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 8:25 pm
I just got out of the doctor's office... It took sooooo long!! Sad

Guys, anyone is still gonna be there in about 20 minutes? It'll take me that long to get there and I don't want to go if it'll be over by then. Plzzzzzzzzzz reply fast.....

Dini

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 9:35 pm
I just got back, it was great. gotta make shabbos though having guest and don't know what to make. happy you should have come & beuty I couldve given you are ride. oh well, next time

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 10:06 pm
I ATE TOO MUCH ICE CREAM. embarrassed

Dini

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 10:07 pm
I'm nauseous!

Lilkingdom

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 10:09 pm
I'm soooo upset I didn't make it!

When can we plan our next meet? PLZZZ

You can take a peak at me on my meez!

GAMZu

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 11:07 pm
My son polished off half my ice cream cone, so I feel just fine! Wink
And Beauty- that avatar really looks like you!

GAMZu

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 11:12 pm
Happy, you could've for sure come then. We all went home at about 9:30.
Oh, well! Next time!

And Cindy & momof3, we missed you!

cindy324

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 11:32 pm
Thanks , we'll have to plan another one.

Dini

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 1:55 am
hey cindy & mom of 3 you said you were coming!!!

greeneyes

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 9:42 am
DH was in the mood of Sprinkles' Italian ices so we were there at about 10:25... so, how was the ice cream? I really wanted some, but we had chicken for supper! Sad

shopaholic

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 9:55 am
I know. I know. I'm sorry. I was so exhausted. Another amother was gonna come with me & she tried to convince me to come, but by the time 7:30 rolled around, I'd been cooking for 4 hours & I was so tired. We'll have to do it again. I'd love to meet somne of you who are not from my neighborhood.

Lilkingdom

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 10:23 am
My DH was passing Sprinkles at that time and he said he saw a fewladies gathered there. He knew that some mothers from this site were meating there so he took a peak for me...

He says a lady with a green shirt was sitting in the center lol (that would be greenfire) LOL

cindy324

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 12:18 pm
I was going to make it, DH called and said he's be home early so I can get to the gym with him AND make the meet. But then, he came home half hour later , and I felt guilty missing another day at the gym, and by the time I finished it was too late, and I did not want to show up all sweaty and no make-up, soooo we'll have to do it another time Smile

greenfire

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 6:44 pm
yeah yeah for those of you who didn't show ...

I must say the ladies who did - why you all look "normal" ... and BP smelled nice Wink ...

anyway it was so FUN thaniks for showing ... the one thing we definately forgot was to make a l'chaim ... so here's to all of you who came (on the ice cream of course;) l'chaim Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...Drunken Smile ...

dini, GAMzu, BP, twizzlers, dewyt, beautyandthebeast, my cousin, and Greenfire ... Mr. Green

cindy why oh why did you stand me up ...

and happymom2be ... boo hoo I so wanted to meet you after all our chats ... Sad

Dini

Post Sun, Jul 29 2007, 1:13 am
I can't believe we forgot to do the l'chaim thing. I'm not even sure how you do it green and you could have shown me. So you gotta come back soon. I'm really glad that I finally got to meet you. I have some beer in the fridge if you give me exact instructions I can Drunken Smile Nervous Nervous Nervous Mr. Green

greenfire

Post Sun, Jul 29 2007, 12:15 pm
Dini wrote:
I can't believe we forgot to do the l'chaim thing. I'm not even sure how you do it green and you could have shown me. So you gotta come back soon. I'm really glad that I finally got to meet you. I have some beer in the fridge if you give me exact instructions I can Drunken Smile Nervous Nervous Nervous Mr. Green

lol Nervous Drunken Smile ... you just say l'chaim on anything available ... including but not limited to icecream ... Wink

cindy324

Post Thu, Aug 02 2007, 11:22 pm
Quote:

greeny, it was that darned eliptical, but next time you're in town...I'm gonna stand up the eliptical, not you! Mr. Green

GAMZu

Post Fri, Aug 03 2007, 12:12 am
Green, seems we have a friend in common!
I'll PM ya later...

greenfire

Post Fri, Aug 03 2007, 6:26 am
cindy324 wrote:
Quote:

greeny, it was that darned eliptical, but next time you're in town...I'm gonna stand up the eliptical, not you! Mr. Green

I have no idea who this "eliptical" is but you're gonna have to ask him to drive you to cleveland - cause I'm tired of driving ...

greenfire

Post Fri, Aug 03 2007, 6:28 am
GAMZu wrote:
Green, seems we have a friend in common!
I'll PM ya later...

do we?! how do you know - were you talkin' about me ... were you ... were you ... what did you say ?!?!?!
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics