Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is so bad about Hillary Clinton?
  Previous  1  2  3   14  15  16  Next

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:46 pm
Maya wrote:
Misogyny is definitely a reason, but can that explain women's hatred of her too?

ABSOLUTELY

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:47 pm
amother wrote:
ABSOLUTELY

Can you elaborate? I'm desperate for some clarification here.

Simple1

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:48 pm
Maya wrote:
Misogyny is definitely a reason, but can that explain women's hatred of her too?

I guess you've never met women with misogynistic tendencies?

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:48 pm
tichellady wrote:
This may be how you see things but I don't think it's objectively true. And I don't think it's the real reason why some people feel so much anger towards her ( maybe for you but most people in the US don't care about Israel). I think the real reason is misogyny- people have unrealistic expectations of women in power and criticize their every move. I am not saying Hilary is perfect but I think if she were male, people would be much easier on her.

Op here. This is what I think too, but I wanted to hear people's reasons. I've read on this site that some think she's evil etc,

Simple1

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:51 pm
amother wrote:
Op here. This is what I think too, but I wanted to hear people's reasons. I've read on this site that some think she's evil etc,

The logical reasons given are her misjudgment with the Benghazi deaths, and putting the email on her personal server. She was caught lying about it too. Aside from Republicans who don't want another Democrat in the White house.

And I agree with Sequoia, it's hard to relate to her.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:57 pm
Maya wrote:
Can you elaborate? I'm desperate for some clarification here.

The women I know that despise Hillary don't know much about Benghazi, her emails, or her other issues. They say she's a lying *itch and they have much more vitriol for her than for trump.
I don't know why. Or what Makes some women react like this to a woman they deem to have done wrong
But it's a common enough reaction. Somebody with more psycho-credentials than I have, feel free to chime in.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 10:59 pm
amother wrote:

Also for a lot of people I know, when I think Hilary I think "hugging a Palestinian woman who accuses the Israelis of poisoning the wells".
I don't know all that much about her other political scandals. That one is more personal.

sushilover

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:11 pm
I believe her policies will work to destroy everything that makes America the greatest country in modern history.

I also believe her past proves that she is untrustworthy and duplicitous
1) Set up a private server to protect her emails from public scrutiny.
2)Made the US susceptible to foreign hack
3) Had her lawyers destroy evidence
4) Her foundation accepted tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
5) Is at least partially responsible for the deaths in Benghazi and she lied to the families of the victims, telling them that a video was responsible, and then lied again saying she never said that. (She still maintains that they must have 'misunderstood' her)

Additionally, I think it is logical to believe that if Trump were president his actions would be scrutinized and criticized at every turn which I think is a good thing. If Clinton were president, I believe that a lot of our media would give her a free pass

Trump is dumb and blustery,Clinton is simply Machiavellian. She is shrewd and unscrupulous, and worst of all she is smart about it. With Trump you know what you get. (and yes, what you get is garbage Tongue Out) With her she will feed you poison and have you praising her for it.

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:30 pm
I actually didn't take it from any website. This is what I hear people around me talking. I'm totally out of politics. You say that Hillary is pro Israel too? I am happy to hear this. What a relief to know that we are actually gonna have a pro Israel president coming up to take over Israel hating Obama.

fmt4 wrote:
Can you tell me where you get your information from? Like which news websites etc? You seem to be so informed and knowledgeable on the policies of the candidates and their views on Israel. I'd love to know as much as you do.

I mean, like I read Hillary's speech to aipac http://time.com/4265947/hillar.....ript/
and it sounded extremely pro- Israel, all the left wing websites hated it and said she sounded like Netanyahu, but you obviously have way better sources, so please can you please help me to get things like you do, oh credit cards?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:32 pm
creditcards wrote:
I actually didn't take it from any website. This is what I hear people around me talking. I'm totally out of politics. You say that Hillary is pro Israel too? I am happy to hear this. What a relief to know that we are actually gonna have a pro Israel president coming up to take over Israel hating Obama.

Wait, so not only are you a one issue voter, you're also basing that one issue on what people around you are saying without doing further research as to the truth of their statements?

I guess I can begin to understand how Trump got the nomination. So scary.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:34 pm
I don't think it's about the fact that she's a woman. I hate her husband just as much as her.

2 people that are all about achieving power at all costs.

Will lie, manipulate, deceive, just to get where they want to. I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

The email situation and the ensuing cover up are only the latest of the clinton scandals.

Of course, due to their political power, they are never prosecuted.

And this is all besides for the fact, that as a Jew, I cannot vote for someone that has such intense dislike and disrespect for Israel.

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:37 pm
I vote by the one issue that makes the biggest difference to me.
I don't see how reading a bunch of bogus news reporting websites means doing research to verify...
Everyone knows if you want to speak to the biggest liar, speak to a news reporter. They report news based on what they want people to think, not based on what's true.

Maya wrote:
Wait, so not only are you a one issue voter, you're also basing that one issue on what people around you are saying without doing further research as to the truth of their statements?

I guess I can begin to understand how Trump got the nomination. So scary.

sushilover

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:39 pm
Maya wrote:
And if someone answers the title question with " but she's a liar," I'm going to scream. Because she said ONE lie, and Donald Trump doesn't. stop. lying. ever. In addition to the rest of his bats**t crazy. How are you even comparing the two, and how are you not embarrassed to use her supposed dishonesty when comparing her to someone who can win the gold medal in dishonesty when up against her?!

Where's the head spinning emoji?

They are both liars, but Clinton is just really, really, really good at it

Simple1

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:39 pm
Also, she has been accused of denigrating the victims of her husband's scandals.

Maya

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:41 pm
creditcards wrote:
I don't see how reading a bunch of bogus news reporting websites means doing research to verify...
Everyone knows if you want to speak to the biggest liar, speak to a news reporter. They report news based on what they want people to think, not based on what's true.

So, like, if the news reports that 49 people died in an Orlando club shooting, we can be sure that's the biggest lie and total bogus news. Yes?

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:42 pm
I agree with this

amother wrote:
I don't think it's about the fact that she's a woman. I hate her husband just as much........

And this is all besides for the fact, that as a Jew, I cannot vote for someone that has such intense dislike and disrespect for Israel.

fmt4

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:51 pm
creditcards wrote:

If you're totally out of politics and get all your news from your husband's kollel buddies, then don't make statements like " Hillary is not pro- Israel and Donald trump is."
You should say- I don't read the news, I have no idea what's going on, but yesterday I overheard two guys in the supermarket say that Hillary was anti- Israel. So, that seems like a pretty good basis to form my opinion.

Or better yet, don't say anything at all.

fmt4

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:51 pm
creditcards wrote:
I agree with this

Wait I thought I had convinced you that Hillary was pro- Israel?
No?
Da*n.

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:55 pm
I guess I need more convincing. But you did make a dent....

fmt4 wrote:
Wait I thought I had convinced you that Hillary was pro- Israel?
No?
Da*n.

fmt4

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 11:55 pm
creditcards wrote:

Wait, so the best way to know what's going on is not to hear what qualified journalists report and then drAw your own conclusions, but to not read or listen to anything, have zero information, and then agree with what your neighbors think because you know nothing else?

Wonderful.
Page 2 of 16   Previous  1  2  3   14  15  16  Next Recent Topics