Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
What sweet/ funny things your child says?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

sourstix

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 3:43 pm
how come I dont remember anything now. but this thread is seriously funny and just keep going. I love it.

cbg

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 3:49 pm
GC : Abuela, why don't you come for dinner.
Me: I'd love to but remember I live in Florida
GC: But my mommy made chicken

What nachas

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 4:47 pm
kid-Mommy what does hashem look like?
me- I dont know
kid- I bet he looks alot like winne the pooh

sweetpotato

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 5:28 pm
hello3 wrote:
"Mommy, your tummy is like challah dough it's so mushy" embarrassed

My kids love grabbing my stomach flab, poking it and bursting into giggles. And whenever they do, I say "you know why mommy's tummy is so mushy? Because of you two!"

amother
Slateblue

Post Sat, Sep 10 2016, 3:13 pm
My four year old asks me if the baby in My tummy has a cup so he can drink if hes thirsty. I told him whenever I drink the baby gets some of it so hes not thirsty. So he says oh so theres a pipe!

mandksima

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 2:20 pm
My 5 year old just started saying "for crying out loud!" when she doesn't get her way and rolling her eyes and goes out of the room. The grown up way she says it just makes it so funny. She heard it once and keeps saying it...

She can be really sweet sometimes and the other day I was complaining to her about all the things I had to quickly do before Shabbos, she said, "You can do it, Ima, don't worry! I believe in you! I know you can do it!" She really made my day because she was so sincere!

I remember years ago when my now teenage dd was about 3, she told my dh what sounded like "More, dammit!" Since we don't curse, he was getting pretty upset at her until I realized she was saying, "More sandwich!"

mamita

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 3:58 pm
My two year old loves the word no. Sometimes when I'm changing him and hes going no no I will say say yes!. And between saying yes and wanting to say no he will be yes yes YO! Same when I ask him are we allowed to throw the plate when we are done? And he says yes! I ask yes? And he says YO! Getting mixed between the yes he wants to say and no he should say. Sometimes it comes out yes while shaking his head no. We always laugh

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 4:37 pm
I made for my 2.5 yrs. dd a braid in her hair so she went over to my husband and told him mommy made me a challah pony....

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 5:36 pm
5 year old: There is no mail on Sunday because on a Sunday is when Baltimore became a nation.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 7:37 pm
"Mommy, I didn't hear the glass break when the Chasan stepped on it... They must have used a plastic cup!"

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 9:03 pm
My 3 year old had to use the bathroom. She needed to make number 2. I told her to hurry up since she was taking her time. Before she even made anything she told me. Mommy, I can't make. My tushy is broken. And then when she finally made she says. Good. It isn't broken anymore.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 9:28 pm
My buttons from my pjs was open by mistake one morning and my 3 yr old son looked at me and then at my cleavage sticking out and made a comment - mommy, you have a hole in your stomach!

amother
Black

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 9:37 pm
My 5 year old ds asked me if the baby is a girl will she come out of my tummy wearing a pink bow.

rachel6543

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:21 pm
When my son was little he saw a giant Santa Clause display outside a store and yelled, "That looks like Rabbi X from school".

Ashrei

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:25 pm
Me: Let's go outside and watch the sunset!
4 yo DS: That's a SPLENDID idea!!!

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:26 pm
Ds 3 substitutes the "v" sound with a "z" sound. One day he came home from preschool happily singing "We are all chazeirim, chazeirim, chazeirim..."

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:28 pm
amother wrote:
Ds 3 substitutes the "v" sound with a "z" sound. One day he came home from preschool happily singing "We are all chazeirim, chazeirim, chazeirim..."

Ice cream coffee cake Cheese Cheese

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:35 pm
Here's one from an older child.
My daughter told my 13 year old DS she's pregnant.
He answered "I was afraid of that."
She said, why?
he said," that means something a little inappropriate went on."

I guess he's got a lot to learn before he gets married.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:42 pm
DD age 5, "Mommy, basically all the kids in our family like you better than Daddy."

Ouch.

But secretly I felt great!!

Coffee Addict

Post Sun, Sep 11 2016, 10:55 pm
princessleah wrote:
DD, 4: I was wearing a floral bra the other day (the one I wear when everything else is in the laundry!). We were changing for the pool and she yells, "oh Mommy, I love your new boobies!! They're so pretty."

Ok, this is seriously HYSTERICAL!!! Love it!

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics