Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
AGT fans! Who do you want to win the finals?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

madys

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 12:37 pm
OMG! I love Brian Justin Crum - He's such a good singer and cute too!!

I also like Sal Ventinetti and Grace and the juggler. Frankly, I'd be happy with anyone except Tape Face.

glamourmom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 12:49 pm
Brian Justin Crum cuz of his cover of Rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85U3dPuiR4

is it just that song that gets me??

LiLIsraeli

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 1:33 pm
I don't want Laura Breton to win since she won Romania's Got Talent last year! It rubs me the wrong way that she won one show and then wants to compete in another. I hope she doesn't win.

http://thetvpage.com/2016/06/0.....lent/

Not a huge fan of Sal Valentinetti - I think he's a good singer but his style is dated and I don't think there's a market out there. I think it would be John Dorenbos or Grace Van der Waal.

chagru

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 1:48 pm
I don't want Grace or Laura to win, they are both too young. I would like to see one of the older contestants win, (besides tape face) . Sal has charm, but BJ Crum a much better singer

glamourmom

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 1:53 pm
someone please enlighten me what's special about Grace? she's a sweetie pie and a good songwriter but her voice is weak and cracks and rasps at every note.

rae

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 2:24 pm
I don't understand why the world is going crazy for grace either. Her voice is hoarse and keeps cracking. The fact that tape face is in astounds me. I loved kaden bar rockett. Didn't think they would make it to finals but really amazing for a ten and eight year old.

israelgirl

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 6:40 pm
I think Grace is going to win. Not cuz I like her at all-but because I believe she'll get the most votes.

Honestly, once Jayna Brown was elliminated I kind of stopped caring. THat girl was incredible at the age of 14. I have yet to hear such a powerful and well controlled voice. How can Grace even COMPETE with a voice like that??

I'd love John to win. Love his personality-even more than his tricks.

And the fact that tape face even made it past the audition in this competition pretty much shows how completely crazy America is Smile

amother
Black

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 10:57 pm
I vote victor key.

rae

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:33 am
Any predictions? They were all amazing last night, besides for tape face. I'm rooting for Sal or Soffi. Brian Justin Krum was great too.

treestump

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:57 am
I think Grace will win, simply because she's become America's sweetheart now. I'm not particularly enamored with her voice, though I do think she is adorable.

I love Sofi Dossi's positive, confident attitude and insane talent, and I'd want her to win more than the other contestants. But the way the masses are headed, I don't think that's gonna happen.

glamourmom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:38 am
israelgirl wrote:
I think Grace is going to win. Not cuz I like her at all-but because I believe she'll get the most votes.

Honestly, once Jayna Brown was elliminated I kind of stopped caring. THat girl was incredible at the age of 14. I have yet to hear such a powerful and well controlled voice. How can Grace even COMPETE with a voice like that??

And the fact that tape face even made it past the audition in this competition pretty much shows how completely crazy America is Smile

this all the way. I'm really sad Jayna is out. I thought she had biggest chance of winning. such talent and that age. she's amazing.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:44 am
Still rooting for Sofie Dossie! She is amazing! Her talent is incredible, and I love her positive, confident personality!

People love the clairevoyants, but everything they do is not psychic at all, it's clearly using technology.

Jon Dorenbos is really popular, would be happy if he won.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:45 am
glamourmom wrote:
this all the way. I'm really sad Jayna is out. I thought she had biggest chance of winning. such talent and that age. she's amazing.

Yes, she truly has an amazing voice. She can still win big in life

amother
White

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:55 am
Why, tape face is FUNNY.
He's so silly thay he makes me LOL all the time. His game IS the silliness. I'm glad he's still in.

Grace is cute and a very talented writer for that age but her voice is far from great.

I love laura and jayna was fantastic. Bj crum is awsome but I can'tfigure out why but he rubs me the wrong way.

Also, previous winner paul zerdin is just too funny too.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:58 am
I don't either understand the hypo around grace. Her voice is shaky and cracking. Like others said, she's America's sweetheart now so she'll likely win.

I'm so disappointed jayna is out. Her voice is powerful!
I think laura is incredible!

treestump

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:02 am
Anyone else went crazy over Calysta Bevier? I'm hoping that she gets picked up by a label now. I was blown away by her Fight Song cover and was so disappointed when she was cut.

glamourmom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:05 am
treestump wrote:
Anyone else went crazy over Calysta Bevier? I'm hoping that she gets picked up by a label now. I was blown away by her Fight Song cover and was so disappointed when she was cut.

she was good and her story was touching but her voice wasn't finalist material, IMHO.

wazup

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:10 am
glamourmom wrote:
she was good and her story was touching but her voice wasn't finalist material, IMHO.

I totally disagree- I loved her! so upset she was cut! she was my favorite to win Sad

zigi

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:15 am
I liked when other people sang grace's songs. her voice isn't 100% but its unique kind of like laurde so it does stand out in a crowd. tape face is funny my kids like him, he is us mr. bean,

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:20 am
OK, this is my favorite show ever, here are my opinions:

Number one: VICTOR!! His performances are stunning and captivating.
Second is Sofie--memorizing, graceful, beautiful.
third for me is a tie between Jusitin--AMAZING VOICE, and Clarvoients who sort of freak me out.

Grace is fine, but I think all the hype came because Simon said she is the next Taylor Swift and people take Simon's words seriously since he is so critical. She's good but she has zero verbrado (however you spell that). I think she will be amazing as an adult with her voice matured, but now she is just a talented kid. Not enough to win the whole thing imho, but I know she has a real chance since everyone is obsessed with her.

Jon is extremely likable, which makes his magic tricks--which are fine--seem better.
Sal and Laura are perfect at what they do, but it is not my style, so I wouldn't vote for them.
Linkin Bridge were good last night, but I didn't like any of their previous performances.
Tape Face is hysterical and I would want to watch him again and again, but I don't think his "talent" is worth a million dollars.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics