Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby Fashion by Mommy3b2c
  Previous  1  2  3 24  25  26 37  38  39  Next

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:36 am
So, I'm making progress, I'm adjusted to the shirt and leggings combo for Shabbos for a 2 yr old girl.... moving away from dresses...
But:

1. What about socks and shoes? Do the socks contrast, or are they the same color as the leggins? Frilly? Lacy? Or subtle?

2. What is in for spring summer hair accessories? I have a bunch of little bows (she's not so into headbands), I'm assuming we're not doing feather and fur pom poms for the summer?

Thanks so much!!

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:39 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Honestly, argyle vests are very outdated. They haven't been in for at least 8 years.

Are other patterned sweater vests ok? I was just in a frum store in crown heights that had dozens, maybe hundreds, of sweater vests for little and not so little boys. Some were definitely argyle.

My rule for myself was, If they sell it in the frum stores, it can't be too bad, right? But now sounds like this isn't a good rule Sad

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 10:08 am
I'd love if the person who hugged me above can give me an explanation. Asking honestly. Do frum stores sell outdated styles? And are sweater vests out in general, or just argyle?

Anyway no need to answer, but I'm really baffled by the hug What

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 10:45 am
Mommy 3b2c, what kind of footwear for 3 year old boys for the summer? saltwater sandals? camper sneakers? colorful moccasins? Toms? I'm assuming none of those, so what is this years "thing", and can I get it on Amazon?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 10:49 am
amother wrote:
Mommy 3b2c, what kind of footwear for 3 year old boys for the summer? saltwater sandals? camper sneakers? colorful moccasins? Toms? I'm assuming none of those, so what is this years "thing", and can I get it on Amazon?

Any of those are adorable. Why would you think not?

Blessing1

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 11:24 am
Amother Sapphire, slip on sneakers are very in this year. Saltwater sandals where out last summer already. She

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:32 pm
Blessing1 Thank you. Any links you can provide for toddler boys slip-on sneakers?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:05 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Amother Sapphire, slip on sneakers are very in this year. Saltwater sandals where out last summer already. She

I've been doing slip on sneakers for the past 2 summers, but I wouldn't say salt water sandals are out, they are just not the latest.

cnc

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:39 pm
I also did slip on sneakers for the last to or three years.
I saw an equal amount of saltwater sandals and slip on sneakers last year.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:43 pm
Look at practicality too. Saltwater sandals are open toe and have no tread. Slip on sneakers are not made for water. Think about use since saltwater sandals will never go totally out. (I had a pair 28 years ago)

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:45 pm
amother wrote:
Bump

you can add material or you can remove the sleeves and then do a shell underneath.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 6:29 pm
What would you put on for infant boy for pesach? He will be 2 months old iyh. I don't want to spend...

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 6:37 pm
amother wrote:
For 5 yo girl, is this classic? Or nerdy?

https://www.macys.com/shop/pro.....%3D79|BS|BA%26slotId%3D142

Since you asked... I'm sorry but if you are asking in terms of mainstream frum fashion, this would definitely be considered nerdy.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 8:23 pm
amother wrote:
Since you asked... I'm sorry but if you are asking in terms of mainstream frum fashion, this would definitely be considered nerdy.

Please don't apologize! I"m really clueless and appreciate it!

youngishbear

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 8:36 pm
amother wrote:
I'd love if the person who hugged me above can give me an explanation. Asking honestly. Do frum stores sell outdated styles? And are sweater vests out in general, or just argyle?

Some people respond to a sad face with a hug. It's probably maternal instinct. Smile

Does anyone know where I can get cute suits for boys for Pesach? Does that even exist?

das

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 8:39 pm
amother wrote:
Please don't apologize! I"m really clueless and appreciate it!

It actually has a sort of vintage charm to it. With the right accessories on the right child it could be beautiful.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 8:53 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Love the jumper! I would do white shell, though.

I love this jumper too. Precious. It's shabbos or vochen??

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:08 pm
amother wrote:

Frum stores cater to frum families. Some frum communities have, and will always have, a set way of dressing that will not reflect the trends outside of that community. As an example, sweater vests. Sweater vests are not a trend in the greater population. They aren't a trend in frum population who wears them either - they are just 'what little boys wear'.

mommy3b2c (and apologies to her if I get this wrong) likes to dress her boys in fashion forward clothing - and has been giving people here advice on fashion forward clothing..and as applicable, tznius fashion forward clothing.

I can't comment on the specifics of argyle within the community who wears sweater vests.

youngishbear

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:10 pm
amother wrote:
Frum stores cater to frum families. Some frum communities have, and will always have, a set way of dressing that will not reflect the trends outside of that community. As an example, sweater vests. Sweater vests are not a trend in the greater population. They aren't a trend in frum population who wears them either - they are just 'what little boys wear'.

mommy3b2c (and apologies to her if I get this wrong) likes to dress her boys in fashion forward clothing - and has been giving people here advice on fashion forward clothing..and as applicable, tznius fashion forward clothing.

I can't comment on the specifics of argyle within the community who wears sweater vests.

I always see argyle vests in the Easter advertisements. I agree it is just "what little boys wear", as opposed to the latest in thing for little boys.

bargainlover

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:26 pm
Blush amother can you please post what yu put together for your 2 yr old?
Page 25 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 24  25  26 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics