Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Leaked Trump tape will you still vote for him?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Fox

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 2:18 am
marina wrote:
I would love open borders. Totally impractical, but that's my dream too. Me and also pretty much almost every libertarian. So no- not bothered by that comment.

In a perfect world, yes. In a world where there are ideologically-motivated people who want to kill me and have shown remarkable energy and persistence in doing so, no way.

marina

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 2:19 am
amother wrote:
And those are pretty big. They show she's a crook. Asking honestly, how does that not bother you?

1. Emails? Plse. Do you know what the three emails in question are about? Pfffff. Annan is stepping down and she's going to call some new president of some African nation and say congrats man, good job. No- not bothered.

2. Benghazi- Political leaders sometimes make bad decisions- based on poor intelligence or other factors. 60 pple died in 13 embassy attacks under Bush. Bush's mistakes also led to hundreds of thousands dying because of the supposed weapons of mass destruction. Every other president as well- you're not going to have perfect information and be able to make the exact right call all the time.

3. Clinton cash- I promised my mother I'd go watch it, so I guess I have to now. But so far what I know about it is that rich pple donated money to her campaign and expected/received more face time or opportunities with her. I dk what the big deal is, in light of the supreme court's jurisprudence on what corruption is and isn't and the Citizens United case also. But maybe I'll change my mind after watching this exciting expose

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 2:20 am
Chloe wrote:
I just can't figure it out. Out of the millions of USA citizens, eligible to run for president, it had to be Trump versus Hillary. How did we as a country go so wrong, so downhill ???

Could not agree more!

marina

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 2:20 am
Fox wrote:
In a perfect world, yes. In a world where there are ideologically-motivated people who want to kill me and have shown remarkable energy and persistence in doing so, no way.

Great- so you and Hillary and I all dream of open borders and a world where that will be possible. Excellent!

Fox

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 2:34 am
marina wrote:
Great- so you and Hillary and I all dream of open borders and a world where that will be possible. Excellent!

The problem is that I don't trust Clinton to put my welfare ahead of her utopian vision.

gold21

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 3:18 am
Chloe wrote:
I just can't figure it out. Out of the millions of USA citizens, eligible to run for president, it had to be Trump versus Hillary. How did we as a country go so wrong, so downhill ???

My take on this is that politics has become such a tough cut-throat field, that only egotistical/ stupid/ desperate people would attempt to throw their hat into the presidential ring. In other words, the quality of our candidates does not reflect on the quality of our people at large.

JMM-uc

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 3:29 am
I'm not voting because I can't decide between the evils. Seriously, I don't want to support either!

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 3:49 am
I take women's safety very seriously. I would never vote for Trump, ever, but this tape is what convinced me to actually vote instead of sitting it out like I was planning to.

Clinton it is.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 5:15 am
amother wrote:
I take women's safety very seriously. I would never vote for Trump, ever, but this tape is what convinced me to actually vote instead of sitting it out like I was planning to.

Clinton it is.

I just love the self righteous, pc, liberal hypocrites who keep trying to discredit Trump. Except that I don't believe you when you say that you care about women's safety, or anyone's safety for that matter. After all, Trump made some perverted comments several years ago that did not kill anyone, while Hillary is responsible for the death of a few people in Benghazi. And Trump cares about the safety of all American people and wants to protect them by enforcing strict immigration laws, while Hillary wants an open border that would bring terrorists into this country. So if you care about women's safety, or anyone's safety then why would you vote for Hillary who does not care about anyone's safety at all?

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 5:28 am
amother wrote:
I just love the self righteous, pc, liberal hypocrites who keep trying to discredit Trump. Except that I don't believe you when you say that you care about women's safety, or anyone's safety for that matter. After all, Trump made some perverted comments several years ago that did not kill anyone, while Hillary is responsible for the death of a few people in Benghazi. And Trump cares about the safety of all American people and wants to protect them by enforcing strict immigration laws, while Hillary wants an open border that would bring terrorists into this country. So if you care about women's safety, or anyone's safety then why would you vote for Hillary who does not care about anyone's safety at all?

And I just love the way you've extrapolated so many definite, absolute definitions of me from those three lines I wrote. Rather amusing. Especially since they're all dead wrong.

- I have always voted Republican before this election.

- You don't have to believe anything I say. But yes, I care very deeply because I am a victim of abuse and that tape reminded me a lot of my abuser.

- I won't even get started on the Trump vs. Clinton debate because I've already written what I think so many times. No, I really am not thrilled with Clinton at all. But tell me, all the Republican governors, senators, Bush staff who denounced Trump and said they can't vote for him (and some are even voting for Clinton) are PC, liberal hypocrites?

Republican Leaders Who are Not Voting for Trump:

Jason Chaffetz, Representative of Utah
Barbara Comstock, Representative of Virginia
Mike Crapo, Senator of Idaho
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Mike Lee, Senator of Utah
George E. Pataki, Former governor New York
Kelly Ayotte, Senator of New Hampshire
Robert Bentley, Governor of Alabama
Bradley Byrne, Representative of Alabama
Mike Coffman, Representative of Colorado
Dennis Daugaard, Governor of South Dakota
Rodney Davis, Representative of Illinois
Cory Gardner, Senator of Colorado
Scott Garrett, Representative of New Jersey
Cresent Hardy, Representative of Nevada
Joe Heck, Representative of Nevada, running for Senate
Jon M. Huntsman Jr., Former governor of Utah
Carly Fiorina, Former chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and candidate for G.O.P. nomination
Deb Fischer, Senator of Nebraska
Jeff Flake, Senator of Arizona
Jeff Fortenberry, Representative of Nebraska
John Kasich, Governor of Ohio
Steve Knight, Representative of California
Frank LoBiondo, Representative of New Jersey
Mia Love, Representative of Utah
Susana Martinez, Governor of New Mexico
John McCain, Senator of Arizona
Lisa Murkowski, Senator of Alaska
Erik Paulsen, Representative of Minnesota
Tim Pawlenty, Former governor of Minnesota
Rob Portman, Senator of Ohio
Condoleezza Rice, Former Secretary of State under George W. Bush
Martha Roby, Represenative of Alabama
Tom Rooney, Representative of Florida
Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Former governor of California
Chris Stewart, Representative of Utah
Dan Sullivan, Senator of Alaska
John Thune, Senator of South Dakota and chairman of the Republican Conference
Fred Upton, Representative of Michigan
Ann Wagner, Representative of Missouri

Are they all self righteous liberal PC hypocrites for not supporting or voting for Trump?

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 6:39 am
amother wrote:
And I just love the way you've extrapolated so many definite, absolute definitions of me from those three lines I wrote. Rather amusing. Especially since they're all dead wrong.

- I have always voted Republican before this election.

- You don't have to believe anything I say. But yes, I care very deeply because I am a victim of abuse and that tape reminded me a lot of my abuser.

- I won't even get started on the Trump vs. Clinton debate because I've already written what I think so many times. No, I really am not thrilled with Clinton at all. But tell me, all the Republican governors, senators, Bush staff who denounced Trump and said they can't vote for him (and some are even voting for Clinton) are PC, liberal hypocrites?

Republican Leaders Who are Not Voting for Trump:

Jason Chaffetz, Representative of Utah
Barbara Comstock, Representative of Virginia
Mike Crapo, Senator of Idaho
Gary Herbert, Governor of Utah
Mike Lee, Senator of Utah
George E. Pataki, Former governor New York
Kelly Ayotte, Senator of New Hampshire
Robert Bentley, Governor of Alabama
Bradley Byrne, Representative of Alabama
Mike Coffman, Representative of Colorado
Dennis Daugaard, Governor of South Dakota
Rodney Davis, Representative of Illinois
Cory Gardner, Senator of Colorado
Scott Garrett, Representative of New Jersey
Cresent Hardy, Representative of Nevada
Joe Heck, Representative of Nevada, running for Senate
Jon M. Huntsman Jr., Former governor of Utah
Carly Fiorina, Former chief executive of Hewlett-Packard and candidate for G.O.P. nomination
Deb Fischer, Senator of Nebraska
Jeff Flake, Senator of Arizona
Jeff Fortenberry, Representative of Nebraska
John Kasich, Governor of Ohio
Steve Knight, Representative of California
Frank LoBiondo, Representative of New Jersey
Mia Love, Representative of Utah
Susana Martinez, Governor of New Mexico
John McCain, Senator of Arizona
Lisa Murkowski, Senator of Alaska
Erik Paulsen, Representative of Minnesota
Tim Pawlenty, Former governor of Minnesota
Rob Portman, Senator of Ohio
Condoleezza Rice, Former Secretary of State under George W. Bush
Martha Roby, Represenative of Alabama
Tom Rooney, Representative of Florida
Brian Sandoval, Governor of Nevada
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Former governor of California
Chris Stewart, Representative of Utah
Dan Sullivan, Senator of Alaska
John Thune, Senator of South Dakota and chairman of the Republican Conference
Fred Upton, Representative of Michigan
Ann Wagner, Representative of Missouri

Are they all self righteous liberal PC hypocrites for not supporting or voting for Trump?

These republicans not supporting Trump or voting for him are just a bunch of hypocrite cowards. They have done nothing in the last few years to protect Americans from a corrupt Obama administration and it is time they stand up against a corrupt Hillary and not allow her to become president.
And they are not all perfect (I.e. Schwarzenegger had his own s-x scandal, etc http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/30/.....view/ ) so these republican "politicians" should not have any problem voting for Trump.

And if you are so concerned about womens safety, then you should read up on Hillary's way of dealing with any women who is a threat to her or her family and then ask yourself if she is still the person who will protect anyone in America, let alone women and perhaps explain why you feel that way especially if you are a victim of abuse as well:

https://www.washingtonpost.com......html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co.....1995/

http://www.nationalreview.com/.....aring

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10......html

kb

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:07 am
marina wrote:
1. Emails? Plse. Do you know what the three emails in question are about? Pfffff. Annan is stepping down and she's going to call some new president of some African nation and say congrats man, good job. No- not bothered.

2. Benghazi- Political leaders sometimes make bad decisions- based on poor intelligence or other factors. 60 pple died in 13 embassy attacks under Bush. Bush's mistakes also led to hundreds of thousands dying because of the supposed weapons of mass destruction. Every other president as well- you're not going to have perfect information and be able to make the exact right call all the time.

3. Clinton cash- I promised my mother I'd go watch it, so I guess I have to now. But so far what I know about it is that rich pple donated money to her campaign and expected/received more face time or opportunities with her. I dk what the big deal is, in light of the supreme court's jurisprudence on what corruption is and isn't and the Citizens United case also. But maybe I'll change my mind after watching this exciting expose

I don't follow politics much, but I watched a clip of Hillary saying "what difference does it make" about the benghazi case which honestly got me much more upset than Trump and his dirty talk did.

I wish there was a decent candidate to vote for... but in the meantime I'd prefer the candidate who is doing this for the good of the country, and not for her own fame.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:29 am
kb wrote:
I don't follow politics much, but I watched a clip of Hillary saying "what difference does it make" about the benghazi case which honestly got me much more upset than Trump and his dirty talk did.

I wish there was a decent candidate to vote for... but in the meantime I'd prefer the candidate who is doing this for the good of the country, and not for her own fame.

Show me one thing trump has done is his entire life that was to benefit others not himself.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:42 am
Jeanette wrote:
Show me one thing trump has done is his entire life that was to benefit others not himself.

http://regated.com/2016/05/gre.....done/

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-.....sona/

http://townhall.com/columnists.....90160

http://altoday.com/archives/78.....hropy

What has Hillary done to benefit anyone other than herself that did not involve political favors in exchange for votes?

DrMom

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:51 am
Iposted something similar on another thread.

I think Trump is a crude boor.

However, given the lousy choices in this campaign, I will support him because Hillary Clinton's history is so much worse. Not just her personal life and comments, but her deeds in public office, and her through-and-through corruption and willingness to sacrifice the well-being of US citizens for her own personal gain:

- selling US shares of uranium to Russia for her personal profit,
- knowingly ignoring cybersecurity measures and setting up a server in hr bathroom,
- having 13 Blackberry devices containing information so damaging that they were destroyed with hammers,
- that laptop that the FBI allowed her team to destroy,
- her destroying lives of women her husband raped/molested/preyed upon,
- Whitewater,
- being part of an administration which has turned the FBI, the IRS, t
- ripping off poor people in Haiti via the influence-peddling Clinton Foundation,
- being part of an administration which gave $150B to Iran, the world's leading sponsor of terror and a sworn enemy of Israel,
- etc
- etc
- etc.

Trump is a crude boor, but Hillary Clinton is corrupt to the core. I think a Clinton presidency will do more long-term damage to the US and the world than Trump will.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:52 am
nylon wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

As for national security, did you notice all the former Republican experts who signed a letter calling Trump dangerous for the country?

What would Trump have to do to be "more evil" than Hillary? His plans are either half baked, illegal, or nonsensical. His personal qualities are worse.

Snopes is for dopes !!!

imasinger

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 8:15 am
amother wrote:
Snopes is for dopes !!!

I reported this as inappropriate use of amother.

If you have something critical to say, do it in your own name.

Personally, I have found Snopes to be reliable, informative, and accurate.

If you disagree, say so like a grown-up. Making up rhymes like this is the behavior of a 5 year old.

Or Donald Trump.

nylon

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 8:24 am
Or, explain why that page is wrong rather than just claiming it's a bad source.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 8:31 am
amother wrote:
http://regated.com/2016/05/great-things-trump-done/

http://ijr.com/2015/11/461306-.....sona/

http://townhall.com/columnists.....90160

http://altoday.com/archives/78.....hropy

What has Hillary done to benefit anyone other than herself that did not involve political favors in exchange for votes?

I'm not finding any of these lists that impressive for a supposed multi-billionaire.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 8:41 am
DrMom wrote:
Iposted something similar on another thread.

I think Trump is a crude boor.

However, given the lousy choices in this campaign, I will support him because Hillary Clinton's history is so much worse. Not just her personal life and comments, but her deeds in public office, and her through-and-through corruption and willingness to sacrifice the well-being of US citizens for her own personal gain:

- selling US shares of uranium to Russia for her personal profit,
- knowingly ignoring cybersecurity measures and setting up a server in hr bathroom,
- having 13 Blackberry devices containing information so damaging that they were destroyed with hammers,
- that laptop that the FBI allowed her team to destroy,
- her destroying lives of women her husband raped/molested/preyed upon,
- Whitewater,
- being part of an administration which has turned the FBI, the IRS, t
- ripping off poor people in Haiti via the influence-peddling Clinton Foundation,
- being part of an administration which gave $150B to Iran, the world's leading sponsor of terror and a sworn enemy of Israel,
- etc
- etc
- etc.

Trump is a crude boor, but Hillary Clinton is corrupt to the core. I think a Clinton presidency will do more long-term damage to the US and the world than Trump will.

Was about to respond to Marina's post re "Benghazi, emails and pay for play" but you beat me to it.

I think what Hillary has done in the past--everything you enumerated--is so evil, "corrupt to the core" exactly, that there is a cognitive dissonance at play. Regular people can't accept what horrific things she's done, and the consequences, so they just tell themselves Not so bad, others have done worse, sensationalism, etc.

Any one single thing on your list is beyond despicable. It's hard for me to understand how people aren't bothered.

And I want to say that 6 months ago, I was set on voting for her. But the more I've read, I'm just sickened.
Page 3 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics