Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Female presidential candidate?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Maya

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 5:40 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
Read what I said. Palin is a liability. I like her but not for the presidency.

Warren would be ideal for the Democrats. Is never vote for her, but she would be highly competitive.

Kellyanne Conway is a woman I respect deeply.

Can you elaborate on what it is you deeply respect about KellyAnne Conway?

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 6:12 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Don't forget Mr. Obama while you're at it. With Kenya (no, not really but I can't resist) that makes two strikes against him.
And glad to know your husband's generous enough to let you hang here Very Happy

We're not jofa people. I don't see what Obama has to do with anything.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 7:41 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
We're not jofa people. I don't see what Obama has to do with anything.

Obama: categories of people re serara.
And you've made it clear you're not JOFA. http://www.acronymfinder.com/JOFA.html , 2nd option. Not sure what you mean.

tryinghard

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 7:47 pm
shoshanim999 wrote:
How about Oprah Winfrey? She's not a politician but this election proves that that doesn't disqualify. She would dominate the minority vote. She is loved by everyone. I honestly think she could win if she ran.

Most people I know hate her guts...

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:08 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Obama: categories of people re serara.
And you've made it clear you're not JOFA. http://www.acronymfinder.com/JOFA.html , 2nd option. Not sure what you mean.

I didn't discuss Obama's eligibility or whether he was born here. I think the whole thing is a big mystery but the damage has been done already.

I loathe feminism. I think it's anti-Judaism and an evil blight on the world. I oppose the idea of a female president, just as I oppose the idea women should be involved in anything clergy. No surprise that the liberals in JOFA and related organizations agitated against Trump. Aderaba, over 70% of YU, including Stern, voted for Trump in a mock election, and over 80% of Lakewood and Boro Park went for Trump. I think it's fair to say that frum who didn't vote for Trump are being poresh min hatzibbur.

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:16 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
I'm opposed to all feminism. I'm opposed to a woman president because it's incompatible with Jewish values. Serarah. Lehavdil, it's why a president must be born here, like how a ger cannot have Serarah.

A female president is not inconsistent with jewish values. Nope.

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:17 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
I didn't discuss Obama's eligibility or whether he was born here. I think the whole thing is a big mystery but the damage has been done already.

I loathe feminism. I think it's anti-Judaism and an evil blight on the world. I oppose the idea of a female president, just as I oppose the idea women should be involved in anything clergy. No surprise that the liberals in JOFA and related organizations agitated against Trump. Aderaba, over 70% of YU, including Stern, voted for Trump in a mock election, and over 80% of Lakewood and Boro Park went for Trump. I think it's fair to say that frum who didn't vote for Trump are being poresh min hatzibbur.

Lol. Hehe. Too funny. You loathe feminism. LOL And it's an evil blight on the world... LOL

Wait, is this supposed to be comedy?

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:25 pm
gold21 wrote:
A female president is not inconsistent with jewish values. Nope.

Explain to me how. And don't cite Devora or Miriam as an example.

Judaism seems to clearly posit that men are to be the leaders and women are not meant to be leaders. Most rabbonim would agree with this. In Eretz Yisroel, the frum parties don't even put up woman candidates.

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:27 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
Explain to me how. And don't cite Devora or Miriam as an example.

Judaism seems to clearly posit that men are to be the leaders and women are not meant to be leaders. Most rabbonim would agree with this. In Eretz Yisroel, the frum parties don't even put up woman candidates.

First off, if the president is a female non-jew, why would our halachos be relevant? I'm so confused.

Second off, can I see a halachic source for your statement regarding male leaders vs female leaders?

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:31 pm
gold21 wrote:
Lol. Hehe. Too funny. You loathe feminism. LOL And it's an evil blight on the world... LOL

Wait, is this supposed to be comedy?

Feminism= lesbianism, divorce, emasculation, atheism, godlessness, immorality, zexual permissiveness, promiscuity, lewdness, Rosie O'Donnell, immodesty, PC, infanticide, mental illness, and disorder.

It goes against the natural order HaShem wants.

I challenge you to find one reputable rav who thinks feminism is positive.

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:35 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
Feminism= lesbianism, divorce, emasculation, atheism, godlessness, immorality, zexual permissiveness, promiscuity, lewdness, Rosie O'Donnell, immodesty, PC, infanticide, mental illness, and disorder.

Feminism is what allows for our current kollel system. If women weren't going to college, working outside the home, and bringing in an income..... We wouldn't have a kollel system like we do today.

I mean, really? Feminism leads to... Atheism? What? Are you entirely serious?

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:38 pm
gold21 wrote:
First off, if the president is a female non-jew, why would our halachos be relevant? I'm so confused.

Second off, can I see a halachic source for your statement regarding male leaders vs female leaders?

A woman leader goes against pashut hilchos bnei noach. Just like abortion is considered retzicha for bnei noach.

In halacha, women are not allowed to be leaders, issur serarah. Rabbonim in EY paskened that women shouldn't even have the right to vote on this basis.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:41 pm
rfeig613 wrote:

The mentally ill and immoral lesbian in me was just chatting with the lewd and infanticidal Rosie O'Donnell in me and we decided we don't believe in god anymore.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:43 pm
marina wrote:
The mentally ill and immoral lesbian in me was just chatting with the lewd and infanticidal Rosie O'Donnell in me and we decided we don't believe in god anymore.

Does this mean that mixed dancing is ok? What

gold21

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:43 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
A woman leader goes against pashut hilchos bnei noach. Just like abortion is considered retzicha for bnei noach.

In halacha, women are not allowed to be leaders, issur serarah. Rabbonim in EY paskened that women shouldn't even have the right to vote on this basis.

RFeig you are a riot!!

Sheva mitzvos bnei noach:
1. Aiver min ha'chai
2. Birchas Hashem
3. Gezel
4. Dinim
5. Avoda Zara
6. Giluy Arayos
7. Shefichas Damim
8. Female leader

??

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:45 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Does this mean that mixed dancing is ok? What

Before I can answer this excellent shaila, I have to parse out - using personal experience and trial and error - the exact difference between pshat lewdness, s-xual permissiveness, immorality, and promiscuity.

Will get back to you asap. The men are knocking at my door, gotta go.

Last edited by marina on Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:45 pm
marina wrote:

At least you admit it. Liberalism is a mental disease that can only be cured by a gun and a flag in each hand. Some Torah learning for the yidden wouldn't hurt, either.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:46 pm
rfeig613 wrote:
At least you admit it. Liberalism is a mental disease that can only be cured by a gun and a flag in each hand. Some Torah learning for the yidden wouldn't hurt, either.

How can you type with a gun in one hand and a flag in the other?

And does your husband know you are online?

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:47 pm
rfeig613 wrote:

Wait, liberalism is also a mental disease? I have so many I guess I just can't keep track. Maybe there's an app for that.

Also should I get a gun and a flag both for each hand or just one gun and one flag? I feel like I need more guidance.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:48 pm
rfeig613 wrote:

No, not all Trump voters are haters. Only some of them.
Page 3 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics