Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Female presidential candidate?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:48 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
How can you type with a gun in one hand and a flag in the other?

And does your husband know you are online?

She doesn't need either of those because she's not an afflicted liberal.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:49 pm
marina wrote:

She meant a gun for the second amendment people, to solve the problem posed by liberals.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:52 pm
marina wrote:

Ok so I have to buy a gun and another flag? Sheesh this is getting a bit complicated.

BTW I like you as a lewd lesbian, the beard kinda says it all.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:52 pm
youngishbear wrote:
She meant a gun for the second amendment people, to solve the problem posed by liberals.

I feel microaggressed against in what I thought was a safe space.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:53 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Ok so I have to buy a gun and another flag? Sheesh this is getting a bit complicated.

BTW I like you as a lewd lesbian, the beard kinda says it all.

Lesbian? I thought Grindelwald was male.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:55 pm
youngishbear wrote:

Aha! Now I've got it the old shoot the liberals solution. Shooting Arrow

rfeig613

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:55 pm
gold21 wrote:
RFeig you are a riot!!

Sheva mitzvos bnei noach:
1. Aiver min ha'chai
2. Birchas Hashem
3. Gezel
4. Dinim
5. Avoda Zara
6. Giluy Arayos
7. Shefichas Damim
8. Female leader

??

There are many other halachos subsumed under each of the 7 broad mitzvos. Many poskim, including the Rema and the Meiri, hold that the halachos of choshen mishpat are chal for bnei noach, and this falls under Dinim. Furthermore, under Arayos is an issur of znus and immodesty for non jews. A woman in a leadership position is immodest. It's also an issur of serarah, which is chal for bnei noach.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:58 pm
youngishbear wrote:
Lesbian? I thought Grindelwald was male.

I'm not a Potterhead. I just thought it was a photo of a hirsute female.

marina

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 11:59 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I'm not a Potterhead. I just thought it was a photo of a hirsute female.

What is going on this thread? Hirsute female?

I am literally the one sane one here and I am going to bed. So good luck with that.

gold21

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:00 am
rfeig613 wrote:
There are many other halachos subsumed under each of the 7 broad mitzvos. Many poskim, including the Rema and the Meiri, hold that the halachos of choshen mishpat are chal for bnei noach, and this falls under Dinim. Furthermore, under Arayos is an issur of znus and immodesty for non jews. A woman in a leadership position is immodest. It's also an issur of serarah, which is chal for bnei noach.

I would like to debate further with you, but im not convinced that you're serious Sad

Your comments are so far out that I'm unsure if you're for real. This is the internet, after all, and you could be anyone.... And I'm having a hard time believing that you're a frum female with very good writing skills and with Internet access in your home, but with such extreme beliefs.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I would be interested to hear your reply to my post regarding the kollel system though.

Take care.

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:00 am
rfeig613 wrote:
A woman in a leadership position is immodest. It's also an issur of serarah, which is chal for bnei noach.

And yet you financially supported female candidates. I guess you don't have any sense of that dissonance.

youngishbear

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:05 am
gold21 wrote:
I would like to debate further with you, but im not convinced that you're serious Sad

Your comments are so far out that I'm unsure if you're for real. This is the internet, after all, and you could be anyone.... And I'm having a hard time believing that you're a frum female with very good writing skills and with Internet access in your home, but with such extreme beliefs.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I would be interested to hear your reply to my post regarding the kollel system though.

Take care.

I'm beginning to think s/he is a deliberate caricature, designed to mock the alt-right perspective.

Or something.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:09 am
youngishbear wrote:
I'm beginning to think s/he is a deliberate caricature, designed to mock the alt-right perspective.

Or something.

I hope you're right. Yesterday she only wanted me to leave the country, today it sounds like she wants to put a bullet in the back of my head.

rfeig613

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:23 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
And yet you financially supported female candidates. I guess you don't have any sense of that dissonance.

A lawmaker is different from an executive leader.

And to the naysayers, yes, I am real, and I stand by my convictions.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:31 am
rfeig613 wrote:

So did you need my address so you can cure me of my liberalness with a gun? I'm sure you can figure out some scriptural way to justify it.

WhatFor

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:35 am
rfeig613 wrote:

That sure is a lot of Talmudic and Mishnaic knowledge for an antifeminist. Curiouser and curiouser.

DrMom

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:39 am
I've never ever heard that women serving in public office (or voting) is a violation of the Noahide Laws. Ever ever ever.

I am assuming this is some very radical fringe opinion.

rfeig613

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:40 am
WhatFor wrote:
That sure is a lot of Talmudic and Mishnaic knowledge for an antifeminist. Curiouser and curiouser.

I don't support feminism, and I don't consider women learning feminism. I've stated before that I'm from a YU family.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:49 am
rfeig613 wrote:

I live in a state with a female governor. She is the chief executive of my state. You can spin until your dizzy but it's not furthering your position.

chaiz

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 12:50 am
rfeig613 wrote:

Ivanka Kushner in about 10 years

Just in case anyone missed this, a woman is called by a different last name than she calls herself. Because respect and all.
Page 4 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics