Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
This is us
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 2:59 am
I just read that the show has already been renewed for a second and third season with 18 episodes each. 😊

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 11:41 pm
amother wrote:
So I decided to watch this and went to NBC since someone posted the link. But its not working. it asks me for my TV provider on order to sign in. I don't have a TV. So does that mean I just can't watch? Confused... Bec it says it's for free...

bump

PassionFruit

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:50 am
http://www.nbc.com/this-is-us?nbc=1

Make sure your ad blocker is off. It should be free, I don't have TV service and I have no prob viewing it

Last edited by PassionFruit on Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:51 am
OMG you guys this week was so good! They are all so good! What a masterpiece of a show!
I loved the part when Kevin goes to Randall at the end, geez laweez this makes me cry!

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:58 pm
Awesome show! Although I'm not finding it to be such a tearjerker. Which scenes made you cry?

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:22 pm
amother wrote:
Awesome show! Although I'm not finding it to be such a tearjerker. Which scenes made you cry?

I cry literally every week. This week I teared up when Miguel was telling Kevin that he was just like his dad, and cried when Kevin ran to Randall to comfort him.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 2:44 pm
so sad Sad

PassionFruit

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:28 pm
Crying Crying

Applause

masterpiece!

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:44 am
why did they skip a week! so annoying when they do that! I look forward to it and then it x come Sad

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:46 am
amother wrote:
why did they skip a week! so annoying when they do that! I look forward to it and then it x come Sad

Because of Trumps speech to congress last night.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:47 am
It wasn't on last night because of the president's address.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:48 am
Any guesses how Jack dies?

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 10:02 am
drunk driving? he has a drinking problem thats been hinted to...

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 10:04 am
amother wrote:
Any guesses how Jack dies?

There are blogs and pages devoted to this, if you're interested.

Justin Hartley, who plays Kevin, says that no one has guessed, but he wouldn't be able to tell even if they did.

My thoughts on the subject:

(1) Jack starts drinking again. I don't think he has an affair; I think that clip is just click bait to mislead us. And I think that the death has something to do with his drinking, directly or indirectly.

(2) I think that Kate was particularly involved, given her reactions and her issues.

(3) Suicide? I don't think so, but remember how Randall dealt with the co-worker contemplating suicide. And it could explain Kevin's anger -- he smashed the model airplanes that he and Jack built. But if it were suicide, why would Toby ask for more details? I mean, can you imagine, "I know he jumped, but how tall was the building, and where did he land?" I don't think so.

(4) Plane crash? Again, I don't think so, but it would explain Kevin smashing the planes, and Kate's fear of flying.

I guess we'll know in 2 weeks. The last episode is called Moonshadow, and I can't get that stupid song out of my head. If they needed a Moon song, couldn't they have used Moondance?

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 10:14 am
SixOfWands wrote:
There are blogs and pages devoted to this, if you're interested.

Justin Hartley, who plays Kevin, says that no one has guessed, but he wouldn't be able to tell even if they did.

My thoughts on the subject:

(1) Jack starts drinking again. I don't think he has an affair; I think that clip is just click bait to mislead us. And I think that the death has something to do with his drinking, directly or indirectly.

(2) I think that Kate was particularly involved, given her reactions and her issues.

(3) Suicide? I don't think so, but remember how Randall dealt with the co-worker contemplating suicide. And it could explain Kevin's anger -- he smashed the model airplanes that he and Jack built. But if it were suicide, why would Toby ask for more details? I mean, can you imagine, "I know he jumped, but how tall was the building, and where did he land?" I don't think so.

(4) Plane crash? Again, I don't think so, but it would explain Kevin smashing the planes, and Kate's fear of flying.

I guess we'll know in 2 weeks. The last episode is called Moonshadow, and I can't get that stupid song out of my head. If they needed a Moon song, couldn't they have used Moondance?

it better not be suicide

EmpireState

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 10:49 am
Another vote for Jack dying from drunk driving. Maybe it happens where they left off last time...
Looking forward to the new episode. The Randall biological father plot line didn't really interest me so much.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 12:31 pm
The actor who plays Jack was on the Today show this morning. Of course, he would not reveal how he dies nor would he say if we will find out this season. He says he knows how he dies and even after that is revealed, he will still always be on the show. I bet we will have to wait till next season to see how he dies.

EmpireState

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 1:46 pm
Be honest now- does anyone else find the show even more appealing due to the very good looking actors (Kevin and Jack IMHO)?

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 2:14 pm
I love mandy moore. I think she is ammmmaazing

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 5:14 pm
amother wrote:
So I decided to watch this and went to NBC since someone posted the link. But its not working. it asks me for my TV provider on order to sign in. I don't have a TV. So does that mean I just can't watch? Confused... Bec it says it's for free...

It asked me the same and I selected optonline since that's my internet provider, and it worked.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics