Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did you ever want to have another baby but couldn't?
Previous  1  2

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 11:44 am
amother wrote:
I got divorced after having only one child and by the time I got remarried it was too late to have a second. The pain is unimaginable.

I'm divorced and want to get remarried quickly so I can have more kids. I know that is not a reason to get married but sometimes I tell myself even if I have to get divorced again at least I'll have more kids. My years to have kids are limited.
And it's so so so hard cuz I really want a child and the only way is to get married.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 2:13 pm
I have kids but my baby is 6 already.
it looks like it is very unlikely that I can have more kids naturally and I'm not going to do anything at 40

I do wish I had another baby to hold and care for.

crust

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 2:16 pm
amother wrote:
I'm divorced and want to get remarried quickly so I can have more kids. I know that is not a reason to get married but sometimes I tell myself even if I have to get divorced again at least I'll have more kids. My years to have kids are limited.
And it's so so so hard cuz I really want a child and the only way is to get married.

Letting you know that most divorecees who already have children, don't want to have more children, making it hard for childless men to get married to them.
I know this from being involved with second marriage shiduchim.
Wanting another child might be a catch to some!

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 3:11 pm
crust wrote:
Letting you know that most divorecees who already have children, don't want to have more children, making it hard for childless men to get married to them.

I am divorced, and, like amother blue, would love to have more children. As I posted earlier, this is possibly the hardest part for me of being divorced.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 5:18 pm
I want more but my husband doesn't Sad

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 7:13 pm
crust wrote:

I'd love more children. But I'm nearly 40 and not yet remarried Sad Sad

Having children already I don't know if I'd want to get remarried to someone who has never had children....

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 7:58 pm
I do want more children, very much so, but it's not happening:(. I am in 40s already, got remarried at upper 30s. It's my second marriage. B'H I have children from my first marriage, and so does DH. But the yearning never stops. We have opted out of infertility treatments for the reasons beyound the scope of this post, but I continue to beg Hashem every day for more kids.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jun 19 2017, 9:23 pm
amother wrote:
I want more but my husband doesn't Sad

Hugs, I know how this feels.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 11:00 am
I'm finding very hard at the moment.
I see women with babies and many children. Some I know aren't too functional either. Yet they keep having more and more while I who would call myself pretty capable am left aching to have more. Knowing I need to get remarried ....if it will ever happen.
It hurts a lot Sad Sad Sad
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics